What did you do to your LS today?

So went to grab something out of the car the other night and noticed someone tried to steal my double din.. it was just hanging by the security strap. minimal damage but I need a new ashtray assembly now.

20429597_10159093193225402_126829585550686925_n.jpg

View attachment 828566338

So went to grab something out of the car the other night and noticed someone tried to steal my double din.. it was just hanging by the security strap. minimal damage but I need a new ashtray assembly now.

View attachment 828566337

View attachment 828566338
Well that really sucks but EBay will have what you're looking for Sorry to hear about this I know if you're anything like me when it comes to your LS I want the car whole and looking good at all times

New pads, rotors, pins & boots for the rear.

Ended up also painting the the calipers and brackets and took a wire brush to the splash shields because I couldn't bear to look at those old tarnished parts contrasting against the new rotors. o_O
Rear brakes.jpg

What did I do to the LS today?.....:cool:
Installed K&N and strut covers.

Made the LS an official member of "LVC".

Replaced interior woodgrain trim with some temporary pieces. Interior mod in the works.

Polished the OEM wheels.

Removed OEM pinstripe.

Working on door trim mod. Probably going to mount the stainless steel on top of the OEM trim. The "Jaguar" will be changed to "LINCOLN".

IMG_3933.JPG

IMG_3934.JPG

IMG_3936.JPG

IMG_3937.JPG

IMG_3939.JPG

IMG_3940.JPG

IMG_3941.JPG

IMG_3942.JPG

IMG_3943.JPG

IMG_3944.JPG

Installed the new degas bottle on my LS today. It was the last thing I needed for a totally new cooling system. Been a lot of work to replace everything but worth it. Now I've just got to figure out why the new degas bottle is venting coolant from the opening that the vent hose attaches to -_-.

Pulled the plug on the 03 V8.
Disconnected and removed the battery ... she lives no more.

Removed many other parts.
More to go.

Sad to see such a nice black interior go to be crushed.

Last edited:
Why did you pay off the loan only to immediately put it back up? Trying to flip a profit or... If theres a legitimate reason I just dont understand

I bought it back in 2013 for $10K and took out a loan to pay for it, so it's not a quick flip or for profit.

Its just that things changed rapidly for me in the last 8-9 months, both personal and professionally. I ended up needing a larger SUV for both pulling a trailer(s), plus I needed a larger seat area with more room for hauling both the extended family as well as customers in the back seat and possibly the third row. I didn't want to trade the LS in at first because I thought it would still be nice to have and fun to drive it a couple times a week. Hindsight is allows 20/20, because now I just have a extra vehicle in the driveway that in basically in the way. I don't have a spare stall in say a 4 or 5 car garage to keep in stored in either. I would like to find her a new home with someone that will appreciate and enjoy driving her.

I woulda loved to see it when I was looking a few months ago, probably woulda scooped it up. Hope you find a good home for it :)

I swear, I am always a day (or a couple months) late and a dollar short. I listed her here first, hoping to find someone on the list that might be interested. Now I am going to have to put it up on Craigslist with 24 photos and a full three paragraph explanation and have to deal this all the tire kickers and low ballers just to get her out of the driveway. Oh well such is life - nothing is ever easy.

Members online

No members online now.
Back