Jaguar Wheels Fitment Database

How big are the lips on these....and what's their offset?

Sorry Bull, just only noticed this now.

the Offset on the rims are 40mm, the lip width ... let me get back to you, I'll have to take a measurement.

20130403_151112.jpg

I tried to put these on today but ran into two problems,
1) stock lug nut stuck so bad it stripped and rolled on one of the outer casing.
2) got nagged at by the old lady for doing this kinda work with that much frustrations while I am supposed to take it easy for a week. (had a little surgery)

so I've got an appointment with the tire shop in town this morning.

question:

1) I read the LS has 63.4mm or 63.9mm center bore, these wheels are 63.6mm, this even going to happen or need centric rings ?

2) I bought these 12X1.50 Tuner Spline Drive lug nuts with install tool from those guys.
like these: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/20-LUG-NUTS-...ccessories&hash=item3a6e4e6e39#ht_1472wt_1134

They sit perfectly in the wheels, should be alright ?

thanks in advance.

20130403_151112.jpg

What size are the tires? They look huge. Center bore should be fine i think.

What size are the tires? They look huge. Center bore should be fine i think.

245/40R19's ... I *did* want some sidewall. *didn't* want to drive on rubber bands.

IIRC, the LS center bore is 63.4mm. Can you even get .2mm rings? I would try it without the rings first.

Ended up being a perfect tight fit, no centric rings were used. drives like a dream other than I did lose 3-4 mpg hwy going from 17's to 19's.

Lost fuel mileage due to increase in wheel diameter. didn't expect that, didn't even think about it.

Big u may need the hub centric rings just to eliminate vibration over 60-70 mph (sorry I don't know the kpm conversion) 63.4 mm

63.4 vs 63.6mm

That would be a 0.2mm ring, you think they even make one that size ?
Wheel went onto hub very tight, perfect fit. No rings needed, there is no vibration at any speed.

Wheels on ... 245/40R19's on 40mm offset.

wheels1.jpg

wheels2.jpg

wheels3.jpg

wheels4.jpg

wheels5.jpg

sorry about all the pics ... having too much fun right now.

wish the rims were darker in color but that could be a possibility for next summer.

wheels1.jpg

wheels2.jpg

wheels3.jpg

wheels4.jpg

wheels5.jpg

of course it does but then it wouldn't look as cool.

I've searched high and low and have ordered two sets: 2006 and 2002 or 2001, so far from both Tasca and FordPartsGiant to no avail.

Where do I find these bad boys shown and circled below? Every set I order in anticipation of being the right ones show up to the door step in chrome when I'm looking for gray. Am I missing something, do they need to be painted? The previous eBay Jaguar center caps I had the glue melted during the most recent heat wave and sent the fake faces flying off of them.

Please and thank you!

SentaCenterCap2_zpsb63cc561.jpg

SentaCenterCapOutline_zps6b95da9e.jpg

I've searched high and low and have ordered two sets: 2006 and 2002 or 2001, so far from both Tasca and FordPartsGiant to no avail.

Where do I find these bad boys shown and circled below? Every set I order in anticipation of being the right ones show up to the door step in chrome when I'm looking for gray. Am I missing something, do they need to be painted? The previous eBay Jaguar center caps I had the glue melted during the most recent heat wave and sent the fake faces flying off of them.

Please and thank you!

This is my order from Tasca...........

Description Qty Price Core Price Total Price
Collision Catalog - 2002 - Lincoln - LS
front suspension, wheels, covers & trim, center cap type 3, 5 spoke 17x7 4 $13.74 $0.00 $54.96
Sub Total $54.96
Tax $0.00
UPS Ground - Shipping $10.00
Handling Fee $0.00
Total $64.96

This is my order from Tasca...........

Likewise, my order is shown below. It looks like I'll give the same center cap type but for the 17x7 as opposed to the 17x7.5 a try.

Items Ordered:
Item: front suspension, wheels, covers & trim, center cap type 3, 5 spoke 17x7.5
Price: $15.91
Qty: 4

Total (before taxes or discounts): $63.64

-----------------------------
Items Total: $63.64
Shipping Method: UPS Ground
Shipping: $10.00
_________
Order Total: $73.64

We recommend that you print a copy of this email for your records.

To view the status of your order, go to:
http://www.TascaParts.com , and click on Order Status.

Thanks BigRig but I'm going with new ones. eBay is going to be a last resort this time around.

When I bought the 2 new ones I needed for the Sentas, RollinLS's now, I went to the dealer, because I had the same issue online. IIRC they were $17.50 each.

I have 4 brand new ones I may consider selling once the barcelonas return from powder. I have to decide if i want to go with the Jag ones or Lincoln. If you havent found anything by then (2-3 days) ill contact you.

Jolinc, hoping the third time's the charm. Just hope that I don't get charged a restocking fee. I wish I could make 15% putting a part back on a shelf.

Mlara, I already ordered them and they may just be here by this weekend or early next week. Let me know either way because there's a chance these might be chrome as well.

I would be interested in those mlara if jmtiseo doesn't need them. I am looking for some silvers for the Tucanas that I have coming.

I would be interested in those mlara if jmtiseo doesn't need them. I am looking for some silvers for the Tucanas that I have coming.

Third time's a charm. Came in the mail today and won't be looking to mlara for center caps. Thanks for the offer. Scjmc, if he's still getting rid of them, have at it.

Can we have some more pics with 18 inch rims? I'm having a really hard time deciding between 18 and 19. I want low profile tires so i was thinking .... will 18s look small cause the LS is sort of a big car. 18s are so much cheaper too find and if they look nice than why spend extra $$$ on 19s right!

Members online

No members online now.
Back