Y'all better go fill the tank up ASAP

Japan didn't scare the speculators for very long, oil shot up nearly 3 and a half dollars today.

They were just making up for the drop on the 15th lol.

MediumD, remember that "spectacular event" you mentioned back on page 2? Well, I think we have seen a few already but now it's about to get good. I believe we're about to go into Libya and bust their ass FINALLY. This should be interesting, along with all these radiation meters picking up radiation because the Japanese are flying into Chicago and Dallas.

California had a stretch of HWY that is traveled quite a bit daily and it just dropped for no reason, or did it?
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/hot_video/031711-video-road-collapse-in-bug-sur-california

Remember all those dead fish that popped up out of the water about a week ago? Ok, supposedly they went through some type of magnetic field which is what killed them. Now, look where this happened at. On the link below, they say it's a natural event.:confused:
http://www.blameitonthevoices.com/2011/03/dead-fish-dead-fish-everywhere.html

Ok, "some say" this is supposed to be a sign of something to come and damn I believe it's gonna be big. New Zealand, Australia, Chile, Japan and I strongly believe the fish is a sign of things to come for California.

I'm not gonna try calling out predictions here but something isn't right and what does this have to do with gas prices? Nothing I suppose but I'm sure we'll soon see. Also, our President.... he sure does seem awful quiet for some reason. Anyway, I think we have just seen "events" so far but "spectacular" has yet to come. Just my thoughts.

By spectacular, I was mostly referring to a cluster:q:q:q:q in Saudi Arabia. Which is still a possibility.

As for the rest of it... I wasn't aware you were a tinfoil hat guy :p

Dirt erodes, roads collapse. Oxygen levels drop for numerous reasons, fish die...

I wasn't aware you were a tinfoil hat guy :p

Oxygen levels drop for numerous reasons, fish die...

tinfoil hat lol

No, I'm not that type by any means but I do pay attention to things going on in the world but I guess I get a little deeper than most.

As for the fish, wonder why it was only one certain kind of fish and not all types? When have we ever seen millions of them die like that, unexplained?

I might have to make me a tinfoil hat tonight and maybe something will come to mind. :D

i just spent 65 bucks on gas, ouch

Maybe it will come down now or soon anyway. We finally got the "OK" to start taking down Qaddafi's tanks, planes, air strips and possibly more if needed and not in a week or so but it could be within hours. USA, France will start immediately but Europe is taking the lead any hour now. The vote just came in less than 30 minutes ago.

It's about to get nasty over there for someone.

As for the fish, wonder why it was only one certain kind of fish and not all types? When have we ever seen millions of them die like that, unexplained?

That's a good question, and biology isn't one of my strong points, but I'd just guess that the fish in question have a lower tolerance for a change in oxygen levels than other fish in the area.

That's a good question, and biology isn't one of my strong points, but I'd just guess that the fish in question have a lower tolerance for a change in oxygen levels than other fish in the area.

Someone said "It's a naturally occurring cycle called "red tide." but it had something to do with the Gulf and Florida coast, from what I Googled.

Something I have never seen before and the said fish were anchovies. Seems that people in California have never seen this before either. Odd...

YouTube - Millions of fish found dead in Redondo Beach marina.

Anyway, I'm ready to see what happens to Qaddafi between now and tomorrow. I wonder if oil prices will rise or lower during this beat down.

Lol that's not too bad. I paid close to 90 to fill my old montero during the last price gouging experiment.

24 gallon tank and premium :(

I drove a montero sport before the LS and while its a weak V6 it gets horrible mileage.

Well we're about to go to war with Libya now. Have fun watching the price of oil go up like 30% or more.

Unless that A hole torches everything, I don't see the price of oil changing much. Us being essentially at war with Libya isn't that big of a deal, considering there's already a civil war going on.

Back up to around $103 this morning. The summer driving season is not here yet, gas always spikes near Memorial day. I'm expecting $4 a gallon for 87 around here by then.

Ok, it's been one month and I swear on anything that I have not put one drop of gas in this car since Feb 22nd when I filled up at Phillips 66. I still have this much left today and this is after about 8 to 10 WOT's and the only time I drive the truck is on rainy mornings when I take my son to school. I haven't bought gas since Feb 22nd but I'll have to soon lol. 1/4 tanks don't last very long when they get that low.

3-22-11pics001.jpg

I paid $3.79 today, thats it.
When I finish my new motor I'm going E85!
I figure I'm buying injectors anyway, might as well swithch everything over.
Tune it once for 93 and once for E85

Go big or go home.

Oil approaching $107 a barrel early this morning.

Oil approaching $107 a barrel early this morning.

Not looking good in the coming days, at all! Still didn't stop our stupid ass president from going to Brazil and giving them $2 billion to drill off their shores so they could export to us. What a dumb ass.

We need to be drilling over here, not over there. We need jobs created over here, not over there. I think Obama is part of the Muslim Brotherhood lol. Just like Donald Trump said, why won't he show his birth certificate? His wife is just in this for the free ride and I think Obama is in it for the same. He don't know what he's doing. He's always taking vacations but he's gonna catch hell all this week though.

I see very bad times coming our way and it's coming sooner than people think. America is about to be destabilized by the middle east and then there's that Lerner guy that has plans on crashing the stock market at the first of May. If he plays it right, it will happen. Sign-O-The-Times.:cool:

And oil prices... wouldn't be surprised if it was at $110 to $115 within 2 weeks.

SPECTACULAR, ISN'T IT MediumD? :D Just pickin atchya. What was that you said,,, all this was just gonna blow over inna couple of weeks? Not happening anytime soon at all. Getting worse everyday. I still say Iran is playing a big part in this but doing it in a silent way.

Alright, all I have to say about that last post is this. Keep that bull:q:q:q:q in the right wing nutjob circle jerk cesspool known as "Politics & Current Events."

Damn nolimit, your a good dude, but you just can't quit with the doom and gloom. Sh*t's gonna work itself out like always. We will be minimally impacted over the long term. This is just part of the unease we have to live in being addicted to alimited resource. We have endured worse.

Damn nolimit, your a good dude, but you just can't quit with the doom and gloom. Sh*t's gonna work itself out like always. We will be minimally impacted over the long term. This is just part of the unease we have to live in being addicted to alimited resource. We have endured worse.

Mike, I'm simply calling it like I see it and Medium was right, it belongs in a different category, although it's not bullsh!t. It's the truth. Sorry it sounds like "doom and gloom" to you and I'm sure others see it the same way. Then again, maybe they just don't want to say it because it might sound crazy.

We also don't have "a limited resource" when it comes to oil. We have an unlimited resource but..... we're not being given permits to drill anymore.

I won't bring any of this up again in this thread. It was bullsh!t when I started it and none of it is true. It's all just in my imagination. You say we're addicted to a limited resource. Is oil really a limited resource in the US and off the coast of the US? No, it's not.

Obama said that domestic oil refiners aren't seeing a supply shortage — they're operating at near-full capacity. Instead, he said "the recent price increases come from global market unease and economic recovery in fast-growing China, India and Brazil." why would our prices go higher because of 3 other countries growing?

See that last country? Yeah, since they're doing so good, lets give them the money to drill and then buy from them. Smart fukkin idea. Help them grow even more. What are the unemployed supposed to do when they can't afford to drive and look for a job? I guarantee you someone on this board understands what I'm saying.

I'll let this go back to gas prices that are currently being paid while most hope and pray that it all ends in the next few weeks. :rolleyes:

Sorry for posting politics and truth down here. :)

Nolimit, I agree with you. But, technically, oil is indeed a "limited" resource. Sure, we have a lot of it right now, but it won't last forever. We do have a sh!tpile of the stuff scattered all over the USA, and why "they" won't drill for it is beyond me. But eventually, the oil will run out. We won't see it in our lifetime, but it will happen. There were only so many dead dinosaurs and giant ferns 100 million years ago to make that oil. Eventually, we'll use them up. And when that happens, say goodbye to civilization as we know it. That will really be armageddon.

Members online

No members online now.
Back