Y'all better go fill the tank up ASAP

NoLimit95

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I stopped at Phillips 66 and got gas today because they have ethanol free gas (not all 66 stations do) and because I know it's about to hit $4.00 for (93) very soon and my tank full, will last me a month or more. This was the cost.... fuggin ridiculous.

DSC02784.gif

I just filled up half a tank premium and it cost me almost $30.

Well you can always go online with that ticket and take the survey and register for free gas.:shifty:

It is still at $3.319

You are one lucky SOB that your tanks lasts a month. I have to refill mine every week:mad:

I just filled up my truck 4 days ago! This is the government trying to force us into these 4 cyl toy cars & out of the old V8's! This is it. 2011 - 2012 will be a huge turnaround in the automotive market.

Check this out, this was on Friday! I had to take a picture! I paid $3.36 a gallon

IMAG0990.gif

I just don't drive the car much and if so, I don't go far. :) I put 19K on the 94 I had in 5 years time. My cluster still isn't on 115K yet either, I just put in in the sig because it's 600 miles away lol.

I just filled up my truck 4 days ago! This is the government trying to force us into these 4 cyl toy cars & out of the old V8's! This is it. 2011 - 2012 will be a huge turnaround in the automotive market.

Check this out, this was on Friday! I had to take a picture! I paid $3.36 a gallon

IMAG0990.gif

In Moore County, NC it's about $3.20 (I don't even look at the 93 octane price) average for regular. 30 miles away in Montgomery County, the lowest I saw yesterday was $3.09 for regular. I work in Montgomery county so I usually fill up there. The bad thing is that I have to full up at least once a week. We're gonna be in a pickle soon if gas goes up any more. The '96 gets about 22mpg, the '97 LSC is getting 18, and the Exploder gets about 18.5 on a good day. And I drive 80 miles a day round trip to work and back. This is horrible. But I simply refuse to buy some stupid little 4-banger wrong-wheel-drive Korean tin can deathtrap just to get better gas mileage. The government can kiss my a$$!

(I don't even look at the 93 octane price)

I do not even look anymore either. I just get it and go, but always 93. When I had my Nissan Titan 2 yrs ago, I had to go from Cape Coral to Miami florida everyday and it would cost me a fillup a day. At that time the fuel prices were at $5.10 a gallon down here. It sucked only getting an average of 12-15 miles a gallon with that truck. That is why I sold it last yr.

Oil is up $7.89 a barrel today because of Libya to 94.06. Even though that is for the April contract gas will no doubt rise 30-40 cents in the next week.

yes folks Obozo and the tree huggers strike again. if we could just use our own oil we would be better off. even the transportation charges would save money & energy.remember this when you vote

Oil up to $95.23 at this moment. Wholesale gasoline is now $2.76. so anyone paying under $3 a gallon for regular won't be doing so for very long.

We should get a few of the faster Marks together and do one of them Fast and Furious gas tanker hijacks. :lol:
Might get lucky and score a tanker of av gas. :D

The government doesn't set fuel prices, the oil companies do and base it on global oil prices. The global oil prices are susceptible to speculation in commodities markets. Whenever some sh!t happens in the middle east you can count on prices to spike. Free markets in action.

It doesn't matter how much oil we produce domestically, because it all goes in the same "pool", and our total potential reserves amount to taking a piss in that pool. In other words, it won't affect prices more than a few cents. Unless you want to nationalize our oil companies and set our own prices, we've got to eat it.

Some people just like to bash the government.

But we dont control oil...the oil giants and opec do.

Some people just like to bash the government.

But we dont control oil...the oil giants and opec do.

Always been that way and will never change. Monopoly at its best. That is why I do not give a :q:q:q:q and never pay much attention to gas prices anymore. I will always need it and when it comes to the players on the monoploy board, they do not give a :q:q:q:q about us as buyers because thay know it is a daily need for all.

The government doesn't set fuel prices, the oil companies do and base it on global oil prices. The global oil prices are susceptible to speculation in commodities markets. Whenever some sh!t happens in the middle east you can count on prices to spike. Free markets in action.

It doesn't matter how much oil we produce domestically, because it all goes in the same "pool", and our total potential reserves amount to taking a piss in that pool. In other words, it won't affect prices more than a few cents. Unless you want to nationalize our oil companies and set our own prices, we've got to eat it.

like heck it would not make a difference, the events in the middle east will likely collapse opec, then what? we should be using our own oil

Members online

No members online now.
Back