Wow... Seriously?

dumbest **** ive seen all day.

why do you need all those lights?

I refuse to watch the video for fear it will give me sepsis and make me a homicider.

lmfao. exactly what i was thinking.

Man, EFF y'all lol, :p Even I think he went way too far with all the lights. I just have a strip inside my trunk with 60 blue LED's to shine down on the three 10's and then the white side shiners on the bottom of the headlights housings but he not only went too far but I can say if he drove through my city with all of that on, he would get a ticket inna hurry. They would be ok with what he has in the back window but the flashing lights in the windshield, they would not go for, at all.

If he would have just stopped with the outline of the headlights, that would have been enough but damn, in the grille, on the bottom front, doors, side windows, back window covered and the neon with added LED's is stupid. I like the headlights "alone" but none of the rest. Even the headlights have too much. Just the bottom side of them would have been enough. At least I ain't driving it or riding in it.

Wow, thats just way to much. It doesn't even look good, and I agree it wouldn't make it one pass through my town without getting pulled over

anybody catch where he lives? the back is a bit extreme, the front 2 at the bottom are pretty cool, but i guess he really wants to be seen or still hangs out with the rave crowd.

Somebody has to tell him that the whole neon light thing is super ghey..that's not even cool on a riced out Mitsubishi eclipse.

Hahahah holy sh*t I didn't even notice until now..there's another rear trunk neon sitting on top of the rear package tray above the rear seat..jesus..so f*ckin tacky

Each to his own. No different than chroming the crap out of a car.

I agree ... I don't care for it .... but again you like what you like. If you want to see tacky lights look and the **** the Goldwing riders do. The have this guy out done and they only have a motorcycle. (Andy do go telling Digger I dissed his bike again).

Members online

No members online now.
Back