wish us luck!

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i'm heading to bed, gotta be up at 5:30 am and head to the airport. going to north carolina to pick up my wife's 98 lsc. hope we have an uneventful trip! we should be back home tomorrow night before midnight. as long as nothing bad happens, and it better not!! we'll take some pics along our trip and i'll try to update how its going from my phone if i can get my wife to drive some of the trip for me! peace out!

I would recommend that you stop in SC near charleston for the night, but I probably won't get back home before you're driving past it. We're flying back in late Saturday night.

no stops for me i got two kids at home waiting for us to get back and i prefer my brother in law babysit as little as possible!! not that he cant handle it, but they are my kids and i want to get back home!

Good luck dude, when you get back, I need you to find my wife a car in that condition for about the same ammount :)

Stop in Hilton Head, SC on the way back. Lots of nice scenic things to see, in case you want to take a rest and do a photo shoot.

Are you there yet? Are you there yet? Are you there yet? Are you there yet?

Ha Ha, Thought you got away without it not having the kids huh?!

Are yout there yet? lol!!!

6:59 AM and I left my car at work, went out with friends last night and I didnt drive. Gotta figure out how I am going to get back to work. I still need to go to the dealership and install the air suspension pump that didn't show up until like 4am yesterday. Reinstall the front bumper and headlights too. I'll be glad when I see this thing driving down the road.

20990c29.jpg

He's gone, time to barrage his phone!

They are near Savannah right now. He said that the TC light came on when they hit the highway, but I am gonna bet money it is because there is a pretty significant difference between the height of the front and rear tires. The RF bag also has a small leak and Jamie said the compressor kicks on for like 6 seconds every 3 minutes. So far though, the car is doing well.

He looks like the guy from Ghost Hunters in that pic.

And who's on the passenger side wearing a towel on their head....lol

should grab a can of green tire slime...yeah...that'll...fix...it

Members online

Back