Who's got the fastest NA Mark VIII here?

98LSC32V

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Besides JP aka Driller who has the fastest? Mods? 1/4 mile times... ?

Hmmmm, na... Driller, his car is outta commission atm, Tilted Halo's car probably has it. If anyone cares, thats my old car, but had NONE of those mods whwn I sold it to him, he gets all that credit.

Why him? What's so special?

His wife's car is 13 sec or faster gen 2

OK for real, this is the build on my wife's car high 12's low 13's on street tire's and daily driven.
3:53 gears and traction lock, 93 balanced drive shaft, rebuilt trans, 3.5K converter and Baumann valve body, rebuilt motor with 8 bolt cobra crank, H beam rods, KB pistons, 11:3 compression, mild port on heads gasket matched and modified IMRC's, Cobra intake with split back runners and 1/4" hat spacer, Isky split intake pattern cams, stock exhaust manifolds third cat removed single x pipes no mufflers 2.5" true dual to back, Steeda timing adjuster and under drive pulleys, and all the small stuff, fuel pump, regulator, coils, ect........, oh yeh the cold air intake, modified and polished MAS and throttle body with 1" spacer.
About 5.5K invested including the cost of the car and paint job, all work done myself with allot of used or already had parts.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=71255

Well if it means that much, I will dig out the best time slip and scan it in and post pic's of it and the car;)

I am not sure if this counts but mine got me thrown in jail real fast once.

i would have to say mine sitting as is is probably pretty close, oh wait are we talking fastest as in speed...... creeping back into closet

all i know is the back tires on tiltedhalo's gen 2 looks sick as hell! its funny , that car has been at my old shop a few times and i have never met tiltedhalo!!!! thats because i knew diesel dan when he owned it, i wanted him to keep it, but he pussed out and went to a gen 1 !!!

I run a 10.16 in the 1/4 mile, and i'm stock.

Oh i forgot to mention, this is with the traction control off and Overdrive disengaged!

Members online

Back