Who's got the fastest NA Mark VIII here?

I suppose licensed, registered and insured should be assumed. I trailer mine if it's long distance, I have family with me or if I'm just too lazy to change tires. LOL :D

LOL, I wouldn't necessarily bet on that.

those gen 2 guys are a bunch of girls... they are just to lazy to count the red flashes to figure out what is wrong with their car...or they get confused easily.

No, I just don't think manual swaps are in the same category, no offense to those who chose so.

Mason Dixon Dragway is close to PA, a couple miles off I-70 and just a few miles east of I-81. The All-Ford event is scheduled for August 21.

those gen 2 guys are a bunch of girls the reason the like gen 2 is they get confused to easily to count the flashes of red...

tiltedhalo apparently lives close to me i saw the car one day and is a sweet ride,didn't get to talk to him long he was getting gas, keep hoping to see it at a local cruise night but no luck

do you have any original thoughts?
Yes! No. Sometimes. Idunno. I like cheese!

*sings*
Crush Your Enemies, crush your enemies.
To see them driven before yoooooouuuuuuuu.
And To Hear The Lamentations Of their Woooomeeeeeennnnnnnnnnn

Oh look! A butterfly!

*chases butterfly into traffic*

Yes! No. Sometimes. Idunno. I like cheese!

*sings*
Crush Your Enemies, crush your enemies.
To see them driven before yoooooouuuuuuuu.
And To Hear The Lamentations Of their Woooomeeeeeennnnnnnnnnn

Oh look! A butterfly!

*chases butterfly into traffic*

If you know the definition of lamentations then this will be impressive.

Expressions of sorrow. I can haz teh googler on teh fancy microwave oven with the TV on it.

dons car is qiuck id like to see that on the track as well......

Thanks Kendrick, Its been about 9 months since I took you for a ride. Since you haven't said anything I figured you weren't that impressed. I've made a lot of improvements since then. My goal is for it to out run the Cobra. Then I'll sell the Cobra. Look forward to helping with yours also.

Members online

No members online now.
Back