What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

Huh. Maybe I should bring it back then. Then again maybe not. The tech even said he was amazed that my rear tires are wearing PERFECT with no rotation with that much negative camber. If it aint broke and all that. :lol:
Besides, I like how my cars rear dont kick out on tight high speed corners.

Yeah, think I will just leave it at that level. Thanks so much for the info though! Ive had 5 or 6 shops over the last couple years tell me the rear camber was not adjustable. Learn something new ever day! :)

I haven't even started my '96 in almost two weeks. I need to get out and drive it some. I've been driving my '94 Explorer 4x4 lately and just letting the ol' girl rest. My wife, on the other hand, has been driving the pi$$ out of the '97 LSC. And she still won't let me drive the damn thing unless she's with me.:(

Charged the AC on the DA, and put on the new plates....

0519101746-00.jpg

i put a new carpet in my trunk to get rid of the old nitrous mount holes and the missing section where my cd changer was, the carpet i used was from a 97 with no cd changer so the carpet is complete and way nicer than mine was.

Energy End-links

I installed new Energy suspension end-link bushings :) Currently working on rebuilding front end suspension now.

IMG00062-20100518-2001.jpg

IMG00064-20100518-2003.jpg

Just got done shampooing my carpet today... My god there is a lot of carpet in these cars!

I will be installing brand new cruise control buttons that just came in the mail tomorrow, and putting on the rust free under trunk brace Jaime sent me. Might change out the fuel filter as well.

Had 2 new tires installed then found out one of my coil packs is busted all to hell, i really dont know how its still working. Good thing i have a spare set.

I always park way the hell out at stores in hopes people will notice the car is away from everything and maybe not screw with it........ people suck. :mad:
rr.gif

o the only thing I did today was clean off that crap in the Walmart parking lot.

Yet you park next to a cart corral???? lol
Yes, the far ass out one that nobody brings carts too. That gaurentees me at least one side where an idiot cant part next to me. In the cars window reflection you can see some POS GM truck that still parked way the hell out there too.
He too was taged with the same writing.

i have to go and put my tires back on the rear, unfortunately enough i do not have a garage, but i am going to try and move my car out of the 10x20 unit it is in and upgrade to a 10x30 drive through unit, not exiting to some, but to me it is gonna be a hella lot better, the biggest part that suck is that there is no way to put tires on the front at the moment

i have to go and put my tires back on the rear, unfortunately enough i do not have a garage, but i am going to try and move my car out of the 10x20 unit it is in and upgrade to a 10x30 drive through unit, not exiting to some, but to me it is gonna be a hella lot better, the biggest part that suck is that there is no way to put tires on the front at the moment

A 10x30 isnt much better!!! LOL i work out of a 10x30.....well up intill tonight, my 68 was just moved in there.

installed an underpulley set, installed dual external tranny cooler,deleted air box silencer, cleaned front end up, and checked over my big 3 upgrade to make sure all connections were tight.

I always park way the hell out at stores in hopes people will notice the car is away from everything and maybe not screw with it........ people suck. :mad:
rr.gif

WTF! Damn! You really do have the worst luck! Man, if I ever caught somebody in the act... I just might be up on serious charges! :mad:

looks like a girls handwriting... just harmless fun.. be glad they didnt carve it into your hood...

Grease all the front ball joints. Took my new outside door handle to get painted. Ordered a fan and pigtail from jamie.

Drove the '96 to work today (first time she's been more than 10 miles from the house in two weeks). Had training in Asheboro and stopped by the Citgo station and put about 3 gal of 110 octane Cam2 gas in the tank and then filled the rest of the way up with 93 octane. I can already feel the difference in how she runs. That Cam2 is wonderful stuff. And it better be for $7 bucks a gallon. :)

Members online

Back