What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

Good point! I never thought about that! Looking at this U/D install on the Thunderbird, it might present a problem; never thought about it.

Yes I have a short pump installed since it's the enclosed vane pump - less drag and cavitation.

PulleyUpgrade6.jpg

what's so hard about spending an extra 5-10 min removing four bolts from the WP pulley?

Just loosen them some before removing the belt so you'll have friction.

Not very many tools at my rental property where my mark is. Had to drive hella far to get a cheater pipe to bust the damn bolts. And the cut-off wheel to shorten the bolt so this chit never happens again.

Alrighty, some results.

DSC01547-800.png

DSC01548-800.png

DSC01549-800.png

DSC01550-800.png

DSC01551-800.png

DSC01552-800.png

DSC01553-800.png

So all in all, not too bad and I think this is the best they are ever going to get. Unfortunately, you can still see the light beam going through the plastic so it's not 100% clear. At least I should see a better improvement during night driving now. (BTW, I'm still using stock HID)

i have an occasional battery light that confuses me.
i've seen it twice now, and both times the alt was putting out ~14.5 volts. a little high, but its always like that cold.
i have no idea why its doing that.
resting battery voltage is low, a flat 12, sometimes less. i assumed because it was cold. but maybe my battery is dying..

put white faced gauges in my 93 mark picked up on ebayfor 23.00 came out Great!! compared to orther site selling them for 98.00!! only diffrence is no lincolin emblem on them orignal dash dont have them anyway pc wont let me put pics up ill keep trying

put white faced gauges in my 93 mark picked up on ebayfor 23.00 came out Great!! compared to orther site selling them for 98.00!! only diffrence is no lincolin emblem on them orignal dash dont have them anyway pc wont let me put pics up ill keep trying

If you held the 2 different companies' products in your hands and looked at the difference in quality, you'd have no problem paying the higher price. The ones from Mark 8 Muscle are OEM quality or better....

there from white gauges.net if i could show you there is no differnce looks factory
I thought about getting some WhiteFace gauges for my Gen1 but then I found out that they are just a whit face. The ones I had in my WRX are a light up face that I could actually change the color tinge from Red to Green.

When I saw that it was only a White background I just left me car stock :rolleyes:

got frozen out of my car twice today..had to take a torch to my key to get the lock thawed enough to be able to turn the damn thing..even the door code wouldn't pop the lock..hate winter!

Members online

No members online now.
Back