What did you do to your LS today?

I don't remember the exact code .I cleared it to see if mabe it a fluke. Its been cold here so I will what happens. It was running fine once it warmed up

Began de-modding the LS. Everything in the interior appear to work accept the rear window regulators and possibly the in dash CD changer (still testing this).

Three amps, a ton of crap wiring and a beater sub box all came out.

I wanted to see if it was going to run (to test fuel system and other things).

Hmmmm . . .

I took some notes about the fuse panels. I checked the fuses and moved some relays . . .

Tiny man with a hammer trying to get out

For now, I'll continue to test stuff to get ready for stripping and selling.

Also, anyone have a diagram of what the engine timing should be? Mine is reading 15.5* at idle.

uploadfromtaptalk1388885299800.jpg

Ah, ok, let me rephrase: What is within safe parameters?

This is not a measurement of something like temperature. The engine temperature may or may not be what the PCM would like for it to be.

This is a statement of what ignition timing the PCM has decided is best for the particular conditions that your engine is operating at. It's exactly what the PCM wants it to be. It's not a thing to be concerned about.

Installed KKM CAI today, piece of cake no problems. Had a squeak in my brakes, replaced the mounting hardware as the old ones seemed to be causing the squeak. Fixed the squeak but now I have rubbing coming from that wheel. Will investigate tomorrow.

New wheels, tires, sway bar end link installed and she's now sittin' pretty on a couple of blocks. So low.image.jpg

image.jpg

If I can't sell it, it will be given the royal treatment of paint care and '06/LSE mods.

Guy and I came to an agreement, at this point I'd prefer to pay down student loans, get on two wheels, etc. I won't be mad if it's for sale forever though.

This is exactly how I backgrounded my cars history...the service man at the dealership indeed said they were hypochondriacs about repairs on this car...always in there. I guess I can't complain.

This is the exact setup I have...but I was not happy at it not being louder so I deleted the resonators..magnificient sound. The resonator delete will not be too loud..you will be satisfied with it.

Members online

Back