What did you do to your LS today?

Oh ok then it's not a bad deal :) But you could EASILY find a good pair of wheels with tires for <$600.

Went to a car show at the local ford dealdership yesterday. I parked over in the corner because I feel that my car is all ****ed up (SWWWIRRRLLLL marks from car washes over the winter, NEVER AGAIN!). People started wandering over there to look at my car haha. Made me feel gewd :p But seriously, I need to get it to a detailer ASAP

I'm heading to that place by Costco next week. Let you know how it goes.

Installed the new CATs, wired the puddle lamps on my gen2 mirrors and installed my new front plate bracket. Ordered a new headunit too. I know....no pics. I'm trying to build suspense.

Since I haven't driven in days due to being able to move my entire wheels with my hands I jacked it up and my upper control arms are toast. I'm sure the ball joints are not far behind.

Wonder how long I can go before the wheels fall off...haha...worst timing ever!

Lowered the rear suspension ...

rear.jpg

w/ about 400Lbs of IKEA new bedroom dressers & end tables.

usually 3 fingers, was sitting lower at 2 fingers.

rear.jpg

<begin rant> Off-topic I HATE IKEA!!!!!!!!! It's like a damn maze in there... as a man I want to be able to spend no more than 5 minutes in a store and with an escape route already planned. <end rant>

<begin rant> Off-topic I HATE IKEA!!!!!!!!! It's like a damn maze in there... as a man I want to be able to spend no more than 5 minutes in a store and with an escape route already planned. <end rant>

... or as some call it “The Swedish Rubik’s Cube”

I just can't deal with the fact that I had plans to clean and work on the LS
this past weekend and then the wife spots our new bedroom dressers on sale.

I end up taking apart the entire bedroom, clean all the walls, paint some trim
and end up with an allen key in my hand all night.

ikea.jpg

ikea.jpg

Balance and rotation-$30

Fixed my shake at 70. Love when I'm right the first time.

Finally painted my bumper, no more :q chrome! Also clay bared the car. IMG_20130524_170813.jpgIMG_20130524_170927.jpgIMG_20130524_175839.jpgIMG_20130524_175848.jpgIMG_20130524_175907.jpgIMG_20130524_175934.jpg

Next week will be Installing my Eibach springs and de badge the rear. Thanks Guys.

I'm so in love with my LS ;)

IMG_20130524_170813.jpg

IMG_20130524_170927.jpg

IMG_20130524_175839.jpg

IMG_20130524_175848.jpg

IMG_20130524_175907.jpg

IMG_20130524_175934.jpg

That looks great Col. It will be perfect once you put on some eibachs.

Thanks Bull, I will put my Eibachs next week. I feel great not having the chrome, it just looks good. Cant wait to put my eibachs and de badge. Y'all great :cool:

Drove my LS down to Pittsburgh for the day. Runs like a champ.

Changed valve cover gaskets, new coils, new plugs, added HIDs, switched all interior lighting to blue LED, 4 new alpine speakers, changed clock spring...all in a days work!

tomorrow...nothing....lol

Looks super clean Stops! Always well worth it.

---- EDIT: How could I forget, cleaned the rims & tires yesterday. Tedious work!

Looks super clean Stops! Always well worth it.

---- EDIT: How could I forget, cleaned the rims & tires yesterday. Tedious work!

Haha thanks. Yeah it's really enjoyable this clean. Speaking of tires. Any suggestions on getting those red dots off of new tires?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Members online

No members online now.
Back