What did you do to your LS today?

Aren't you a COP ? I might be mistaken, thought I seen one of your pics with a cruiser in the driveway. (or security vehicle)

Thanks for the info JJcool and glad to hear it's back up and running! I'll order all new oxygen sensors since I don't think mine have been replaced for 130k

Aren't you a COP ? I might be mistaken, thought I seen one of your pics with a cruiser in the driveway. (or security vehicle)

No sir, not a cop.

Thanks for the info JJcool and glad to hear it's back up and running! I'll order all new oxygen sensors since I don't think mine have been replaced for 130k

No problem, you may not need the o2 sensors, I got them off amazon btw, pretty cheap... I think $35 each. Yeah drove it to work today, seems to be driving well.

Installed center caps finally. Putzed down my road today as to keep the mud to a minimum.

Well I lost a center cap today. Second time now. I swear if one more thing goes wrong...

.....The one tech there said he would try when he started he said "I might break this cat pulling this hard" so not thinking I said - If you break that cat im going to kill you. Guess what? THEY CALLED THE COPS...

This is retarded, if this happened where I would work, we wouldn't even show up.

So that's the car's fault........

Just sayin'......
No actually, did I ever blame the car? You should see my life right now. My computer broke, my car broke, my 3 wood broke... Well I guess it could be worse, I'll stop ranting.

Found out my ls does this

20130813_193331.jpg

No actually, did I ever blame the car? You should see my life right now. My computer broke, my car broke, my 3 wood broke... Well I guess it could be worse, I'll stop ranting.

the 3 WOOD!!!!!!!! nothings worse than that! how'd it break?!? ... BUT think of it this way, now you can go buy a new RAZR fit extreme..prices just dropped!! I'll be regriping all my clubs hopefully this weekend!

the 3 WOOD!!!!!!!! nothings worse than that! how'd it break?!? ... BUT think of it this way, now you can go buy a new RAZR fit extreme..prices just dropped!! I'll be regriping all my clubs hopefully this weekend!
I'm definitely sticking with callaway. Its was a diablo edge with a stiff shaft. Best club I've ever owned. Consistent straight 260 off the tee or grass. Wish I didn't try to be a hero and hit out of the rough. Head broke off. Anyway back on topic. Dealer wants $68 for a center cap. I normally would never pay that, but lincoln gave me $10 in my ford account. So I have $40 which I'm pretty sure can be used for parts?

Got some things delivered. Project for this weekend.

DSC_3706_s.jpg

RockAuto always throw in a fridge magnet. My collection is growing..

DSC_3707_s.jpg

DSC_3708_s.jpg

Also got a couple of these:

DSC_3710_s.jpg

Update on how the tensioner goes Mark. I just got a belt and i'm wondering if I should just go ahead and do the tensioner.

Anyways, inner & outer tie rod ends and rear links done tonight. Drained and filled p/s fluid. Everything went great except in taking the steering gear out (seemed like the only way I was going to be able to get the inners out), I broke the connecting the VAPS actuator! That $200 nugget can wait to see if I can drive without it. At least that part can be purchased separately from the steering gear and may be sourced via parts car. Hoping the high speed vibration and low speed crackling clunking sound is eliminated. *crosses fingers* Alignment tomorrow.

Like holding down your "unlock" on your FOB continuously, opens all windows and moonroof simultaneously.

Guilty haven't read the whole om yet but thought this was neat but mine opens trunk when I hold down unlock, maybe its aftermarket?

Guilty haven't read the whole om yet but thought this was neat but mine opens trunk when I hold down unlock, maybe its aftermarket?

Do you have remote start and/or additional alarm installed? How many buttons on your remote? Should be four, lock, unlock, panic, and trunk.
BTW, you can put your key in the driver's door and hold it on unlock to roll all the windows down. On gen II, you can hold it on lock to roll them all up. I don't know if this part works for gen I.

Well picked up a new centercap at the dealer. Only $19. I'm not sure how many of you have Ford advantage accounts, but Lincoln gave all their owners $20. Expires in November I think, can be used for parts or service. It's looking pretty good as well.
20130814_191022.jpg

20130814_191022.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back