well, i bought another black 98 lsc lol

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
but not for me to drive lmao, its not for anyone to drive this was a local car and the story i got was the lady hit one of the aluminum poles that holds up the train crossing arms. part of it broke and landed on the roof. only 73k miles too, and sonny if you see this, it has ivory interior! what a shame i just saw this car driving down US 19 last week. now i'm gonna finish putting it to sleep. what a mess!!!! every single wheel is trash too, the fronts are busted and the rears have huge dents, dammit!

98lsc-1.jpg

98lsc2-1.jpg

What the heck you going to salvage from that? The evap tray? Maybe the transmission brace?

And I want an 98 black LSC so bad... but not that one, no buffing will work that out!

tons, hid bulb from the pass side, the engine isnt damaged, neon, seat tracks, telescopic column, cup holder assembly, cd changer, stere, the list goes on and on lol!!!!!

edit: i take that back, the power steering pump pulley is bent lmfao, thats it!!!! 73k thats a killer transplant right there.

How much for the door trims? :D And do you happen to have any decent front airbags? And maybe also the engine harness?

Damn! :eek:

So, what was the back story to her crashing into the rail road pole? And...

How much for those beautiful fender trims? :p

martin, you pick up your dam exhaust and you can have the chrome mouldings, they would really make that nortic blue pop lmfao!! the car just came to the shop tonight, i just posted pics to show the damage i am not giving prices on anything off the car yet until i look it over and test everything i can test. this weekend i will start replying to pm's and letting people know prices.

as far as why she crashed what they told pete was she was trying to beat a train, the lights came on at the crossing and she swerved to miss the dropping arm and clubbed the pole and a curb, thats why all 4 wheels are broken and all 4 tires are destroyed.

Hmmm... she could have beat it. I bet the IMRCs are stuck. :D

That trunk lid brings back horrid memories. Anyway, I agree. She should have just beat the train and busted out the windshield and called it a day.

Laser, if you see this, there's your moon roof you always wanted unless the pole busted it.

Sonny... lol... go away you scammer...

Nice score Jamie, and by nice I mean hammered!!!

Can you post some pics of the interior please?

Is that passenger side headlight housing any good?

Question.......in general......Can you make more buying,fixing and selling.......or, Parting them out.....seeing as Marks seem to sell in the $3000 range....

You make your money 10 fold by parting it out. Fixing it would not be a good idea. WAYYYY to much work for a car that MIGHT be worth 3k in the end.

Jamie, did you say it had ivory interior?
From the front picture it looks to have a black steering wheel?
I desperately need a black steering wheel, mine is turning to a round thing covered in pudding.

Especially with todays 3-4 inches of rain.. high humidity pudding covered steering wheel... YUK.

it figures that as soon as i put a for sale sign on my car, you would pick up an ivory interior. Oh, well. i'll tell whoever buys my car about LVC and then i'll pick up another one when it warms back up.

lol, didn't take long.

Good ole Sonny, not much slips past him..

he's the be all end all "buy stuff of ebay, outbid those that NEED it, so he can RESELL IT" for more money.

No offense sonny, that IS the american way..I'm just bustin your balls..cause I can!
LMAO

I think he single handedly caused the HID prices to skyrocket when he was buying them up as fast as they appeared on ebay

WTG sonny!
lol

I think thats a steering wheel cover. Loots too "fat" to be stock. If so then the cover is black. I hate those things.

^ I think he is actually trying to re-create the Sun using the hundreds of HID lights he has. At least that is my theory.

That trunk lid brings back horrid memories. Anyway, I agree. She should have just beat the train and busted out the windshield and called it a day.

Laser, if you see this, there's your moon roof you always wanted unless the pole busted it.

There is no way I am cutting a hole in my car to install one. On a car that came with the roof the metal folds inward and the roof sits flush. If it was installed after the fact then the roof metal wouldnt be bent down and it would always cause problems. I will just live without it.

What I really really want is the inside door handle bezels and the ash tray lid but isnt my interior tan and not ivory?

There is no way I am cutting a hole in my car to install one. On a car that came with the roof the metal folds inward and the roof sits flush. If it was installed after the fact then the roof metal wouldnt be bent down and it would always cause problems. I will just live without it.

What I really really want is the inside door handle bezels and the ash tray lid but isnt my interior tan and not ivory?

Swap the whole roof. we do them all the time. Not as difficult as you might think.

I just came from jamie's shop, the lady did a real good number on this car. Funny, after leaving the shop and turning right from us19 onto sr 54 is see in the right lane a98 LSC cordovan collectors edition, with chrome ten spokes. I wish it had a for sale sign.

Members online

No members online now.
Back