Waiting Room

That cake decorator should be fired.

1. The "1" looks like an "I" as to say Happy I Year. Was He/She to lazy to make this more clear?
2. It is written like the cake is for Jessica, not you. There really should have been some proper closing like "Love, Jessica" or "From, Jessica"

That cake decorator should be fired.

1. The "1" looks like an "I" as to say Happy I Year. Was He/She to lazy to make this more clear?
2. It is written like the cake is for Jessica, not you. There really should have been some proper closing like "Love, Jessica" or "From, Jessica"

An ill attempt at the Roman numeral 1.

They could have used a better looking LS too. :p

My girl got me this cake as a car anniversary present hahah

Hey Stops, my buddie needs a cake send to him, it will need a file put inside of it.

Bahco_200mm_Threesquare_File.jpg

Think your girl could pull it off ?

:shifty:

Did anyone else on here that has lightwurkz halos get an email for pics?

Did anyone else on here that has lightwurkz halos get an email for pics?

I also received the same email. was thinking about taking some shots of the install once my car is ready for anything pic worthy.

Officially a college graduate! Graduated at the top of my major (Design Engineering) and now the job hunt begins while I attempt to stop tinkering with my LS. If any of you have any pointers, advice or know of any opportunities, I would appreciate your input. I know it might sound odd to ask on a car forum but I know there's a lot of great guys on here and as of late I learned that networking is huge!

Congratulations. I too am also celebrating a significant career related day today. I commend you for operating a LS while a student, that sounds very...er...intresting.

Officially a college graduate! Graduated at the top of my major (Design Engineering) and now the job hunt begins while I attempt to stop tinkering with my LS. If any of you have any pointers, advice or know of any opportunities, I would appreciate your input. I know it might sound odd to ask on a car forum but I know there's a lot of great guys on here and as of late I learned that networking is huge!

Congrats sir! I will be in the same boat in 2 weeks!

Congrats on your career accomplishment. It wasn't that bad. I nursed my savings my savings along the way. When I was actually modding my car I was on co-op making very good money for a college student.

Early congratulations! Good luck with whatever you field you decide to get into!

Members online

No members online now.
Back