Waiting Room

Was actually a very good time, pretty good for a Canadian band.

20130412_213747.jpg

We had 100 row seats, ears are still ringing this morning.
Us old guys sometimes end up in the mosh pit at Metallica concerts to.

Monster Truck opened for them.

Monster Truck - Seven Seas Blues - YouTube

Good times.

20130412_213747.jpg

^Such a sexy car. I've yet to see one modded that I haven't liked. Wish they would fall out of the $20ks. It would be a great upgrade considering the new SS will provide parts, and even more aftermarket for it.

That is nice, I could see myself also switching out the LS for a G8 like that.

1-bedtime-yoga.jpg

This lady is wasting valuable time!
She should be busy making sandwiches for the men!

The bed is made and she thinks she's on break already!

So fellas... one week til the NFL draft... anyone as excited as I am? (GO NINERS)

we'll see what my Chiefs do.... we've made some moves already, so no one knows what we'll do..

I think the Chiefs are playoff bound. You guys were only a QB and HC away from being a really solid team and you got both. Alex isn't Peyton Manning, but he won't lose you any games or turn the ball over. I predict a Wild Card berth for the Chiefs this year.

as I do too... Hell peyton isn't Peyton anymore... some O line still needs some attention. and it sounds like we might lose our LT to miami

we'll see

Agreed... I wouldn't worry too much about ur LT, he seems as if he's already moved on from the Chiefs, I wouldn't want a player like that on my team. AND it seems as if you guys have already decided on replacing him with the #1 overall pick.

GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like always, straight to the basement :(

They moved Formula 1 to a channel I don't have

Speed channel is a shadow of its former self. I subscribed to a package that included Speed Channel so I can catch the Formula 1 races. Now the channel is completely devoid of the good stuff.

Nascar doesn't do it for a road race guy like me.

This is what I had to work around today
Owner of Bergstrom automotive. If you been to Wi I'm sure you seen one of his dealers
Had to wire a wall air conditioner for their dog room and take the garage receptacle off of GFCI..the trickle charger for the rolls kept tripping it

rolls_zps7390e5b5.jpg

So, I got a HTC One a few days ago. The device is premium as hell. Literally the best build quality and feel of any device I've ever held, including the iPhone even. Its a beautiful device. I have to agree with some of the reviewers who are saying its a "work of art" of a phone

So, I got a HTC One a few days ago. The device is premium as hell. Literally the best build quality and feel of any device I've ever held, including the iPhone even. Its a beautiful device. I have to agree with some of the reviewers who are saying its a "work of art" of a phone

Interesting, I'm waiting for the S4. I might give this a look. If my screen cracks anymore I won't be able to read it.

Yeah, the S4 looks nice, but I'm sick of the plastic feel of their devices. I also got sick of the AMOLED screens. Too much color saturation for me. I HIGHLY suggest you check out the HTC One before you buy an S4. They are both great devices on the same level so its really personal preference in the end, but you would be doing yourself a disservice if you didnt check out the One first. Oh, and dont beleive the megapixel race, its a lie. HTC is trying to fight it with the One which has a 4mp camera but high quality optics. Takes great pictures, and better low light pictures than any phone out there so far

A quarterback that can move more than an inch or two. Rivers is too dependent on perfect protection.

I dunno what's wrong with him he used to be really good... last couple of seasons he doesn't even look like himself and makes poor decisions and throws. Dunno... Not many good QB options in this draft tho.

Members online

No members online now.
Back