Waiting Room

Any good links to where you picked up the new DCCV ?
I just landed in that boat now as well.

I bought mine from a member on here a few months ago. I would probably say the usual like rockauto and tasca.

thanks, checking around now.
have to pin point the no heat issues with some test first but the DCCV is all to common for no heat issues.

I had, warmer air at drivers side compared to passenger side, then gradually it went to not so much heat, even cold at low idle, to now no heat all, only cold air. A little heat can be found if circulating and keeping the blower on low, seems to warm the feet area a little but not much. High revs does not bring heat back.

2461346960546.jpg

MOTORBOAT :runaway:

I'm addicted to youTube videos .... Seriously ... I might need an "intervention"!

I also think I might be suffering from A.D.D.

Attention Deficit Di ... Hey that's a nice looking LS you have there!

You might have a point there, it could be U.P.A. instead.
I better make an appointment. Thanks G !

G, seriously, some nights I wake up, sit up right, holding a "pretend" steering wheel.
... something about a snow-packed road with an over-sized oncoming in the other lane.

Usually by then the suppositories have already ejected.

I sh*t you not!

I'm looking at an hid conversion kit and was wondering if they are vehicle specific before I go and buy one

I'm looking at an hid conversion kit and was wondering if they are vehicle specific before I go and buy one

Not vehicle specific, but more so bulb specific. They have universal plug n play kits out, where all you have to do is hook them up and make sure you have the right bulb pigtail/connector. Ex: order a 9006 hid conversion kit for the low beams (assuming the ls in your sig is the one youre converting), 9145 for the fogs, 9005 for the hi beams.(if you change those)

They're not vehicle specific as the previous post suggested. Check out my HID thread in my sig for some more details.

^ well thank you for that info very lengthy post for sure but a lot of informatiion which seemed very useful. I guess its on to more research for me. I found a conversion kit on craigslist for $80 but its for a 10k hid h13/9008 kit

Dont buy a used kit. You can go to ddmtuning.com (or something like that), or ebay an plenty other sites an get kits with the correct bulb for less than 50 dollars

Just booked our hotel rooms for Spring Break in Daytona Beach from Mar. 2nd - 9th. Don't know if the LS is going to make the trip to stretch her legs but it has crossed my mind.

Anyone else partaking in any Spring Break festivities?

Just booked our hotel rooms for Spring Break in Daytona Beach from Mar. 2nd - 9th. Don't know if the LS is going to make the trip to stretch her legs but it has crossed my mind.

I don't even know when that is :( I assume I will be working although I can't complain I have 8-5 Monday through Friday, Hopefully by then I will be spending all day in my New office with my fancy leather chair

Bring the LS ! we can have a mini-meet :)

Bring the LS ! we can have a mini-meet :)

How far is Tampa Bay from there? This is my first and last spring break so I really do not know what to expect. The only thing for certain is a gratuitous amounts of drinking.

Mighty Car Mods marathon for me today b!tches

Members online

No members online now.
Back