Waiting Room

I'd like to call 3rd dibs on your springs, pending those other two fine gentlemens refusal.

Pm sent.

Maybe something cheap, mid 80's like a 1983 Honda Nighthawk CB750SC, those can be had for a couple of grand.

View attachment 828458560

we have an 84 honda interceptor 500, and an 85 honda ascot 500. picked both up for under 500 a piece and rebuilt the carbs.
fun bikes to ride.
i'll be riding one this summer because of the 50+ mpg they get.

I'd like to call 3rd dibs on your springs, pending those other two fine gentlemens refusal.

Pm sent.
Oh_stop_it_you_zpsb66cb5ce.png

Found these earlier, figured most of you gents would enjoy it.

[video=youtube;-PZ5J3GLSYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-PZ5J3GLSYI[/video]

Nice find, really enjoyed this one full screen volume cranked.
If there was anything I should have done different in life, should have been a rally hill climb driving career.

+1

I am now an official college graduate.

Welcome to the real world.

LS4me: why back to stock springs?

I really wasn't big on lowering in the first place. Initially, a year ago when I was changing the shocks my spring compressor tore up the springs pretty badly; chewing off the coating in many places. I didn't want the exposed steel rusting and cause the spring to break down the road. The factory springs were listed as not available and were much higher than the Eibachs; so I took a chance. We need to take my 84 year-old mother in law grocery shopping and errand running a couple times a month as she doesn't drive. I was hoping it wouldn't matter too much, but it is getting harder and harder for her to enter and exit the back seat. A friend had an unused set sitting in his garage and he was willing to let me have them cheap.

Nothing wrong with them.......

Well gang, just an update on the GM interview. Within hours of finishing the interview, before I can even shoot off a thank you email, I verbally committed to their offer. Just waiting to get it on paper. Stay tuned, too bad this couldn't have been a month ago or else I would have been able to make the meet.

*Edit - the meet's not for another couple weeks, so it may be doable but I have a friend turning 21 and she's mentioning Toronto.

Break it down with a color lens
Gotta long lens comin round
With a bombed out girl scout laying south bound on the ground

Some here I don't get, some here I don't see
Go boys, comin down and it's on to the f*ckin teeth

It's a long way to neverland
And I'm dying to shoot em down, keep em down for good
Yeah we mighta lived dual lives
Here I am 20 year to the day Like I knew I would

Gettin stoned on a hot sand
Put in a call to Carlene
Get a bottle of drop down all the images from the stream
Do yourself a favor when you smell fear and when you run
Turn around and face it all
Just beat em to the f*ckin punch

I'm dying to shoot em down and keep em down for good
Here I am 20 years to the day Like I thought I would

YEAH

Kneel down at the underground with a science fictious start
Gotta have it all my way so we're both done playin parts
Gotta soul and a string of whole poison tear drops in the sea
Grinded sands in an hourglass came down to him and me

Here I am 20 years to the day Like I knew I would

Keep em down for good, keep em down for good

Break it down with a color lens
Gotta long lens comin down
Got a bombed out girl scout laying south bound on the ground
Some here I don't get, some here I don't see
Nothin left to see here, but the waves out on the beach.

HEADSTONES reunite - Kingston, Ontario, Canadian band.
( lead singer used to play street hockey with Dougie Gilmour )

Fn awesome song, can't get it out of my head.

[video=youtube;3gyYUMK1S_g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gyYUMK1S_g[/video]

NICE !!!

[video=youtube;bBNnBcyTw38]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBNnBcyTw38[/video]

Me want!

granted that will definitely run over Zombies quickly but I'd figure we'd need something quick and nimble to get to higher elevations.
Gotta be able to dodge them meteors. lol beside, I can't fit that thing past my house into my backyard.

Speaking of zombies..... What's all this over-attention with zombies? Really; shows about how to protect ourselves from zombies on The History Channel? How to kill them and how they became zombies. REALLY?????? What's next? Vampires? Wolfmen?

THESE ARE FICTIONAL CREATURES PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of zombies..... What's all this over-attention with zombies? Really; shows about how to protect ourselves from zombies on The History Channel? How to kill them and how they became zombies. REALLY?????? What's next? Vampires? Wolfmen?

THESE ARE FICTIONAL CREATURES PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe ... Zombies are actually previous life MARK VIII owners looking to get into your shiny LS.

Members online

No members online now.
Back