Waiting Room

F8259BA6-B59C-41D8-AEED-35741D604160-27911-00001322416506C2_zps70fa0231.jpg

Went out to get ice cream last night, saw this sign and happened to have a black marker in the car :)

Maybe he will thank me for adding the A to ANY for him! People might've been confused if it just said NY thinking it was New York, I know I was!

Maybe he will thank me for adding the A to ANY for him! People might've been confused if it just said NY thinking it was New York, I know I was!

I'm somewhat of a handwriting expert... It appears the "A" was already there....so I call BS

Well since you don't have any references I consider your "expertise" irrelevant! :) what's your thought on this whole Aaron Hernandez thing?

We'll see. I imagine it will turn out to be nothing. Seems pretty thin right now.

so i painted my wheels, you guys will not be able to guess the color, I;ll post pics when its all cleaned up this weekend.

AMMO Hydrate - it lubricates and moisturizes your paint ... Huh?
Really? ... that's great because my paint has been so dry as of lately.

attachment.gif

----EDIT: mind ya, I'm enjoying the good info vids for sure. +1

I'm a fan of roadkill. They have some good chemistry, something american top gear lacks.

Perfect thread for this.......... Waiting on my customer to unload 12,240lbs into 2 storage units. In Lexington Ky. Home tonight. Hopefully work on the LS and finish it next weekend.

Maybe I should have posted this in a new thread. Maybe not. Does anyone who's into photography have any camera recommendations?

I'm not a professional but I travel alot, and like to take pictures of things that strike me as amazing and places I go. And of my LS. I'd like a compact. Like the size of a coolpix or a powershot. Under $500. Good quality build and quality pics.

Anyone have a camera they really are impressed with? Thanks

I understand you are looking for compact, but honestly, a good entry level possibly used DLSR is going to be close in price and will last much longer.

You are going to get tons of suggestions here, but basically want you want to shoot for is any major name brand entry DLSR. Cannon, Nikon, or what have you, you can't tell the difference between the two by the pictures. It's more about ergonomics, desired features, and future lens options. Careful though, its addicting. If you still want to stay out of the DLSR foray, I hear the Panasonic Lumix is an excellent camera.

Also, if you would be interested, I am looking to off load my Nikon D3100 for an upgrade. I'd sell it to you with a starter lens for less than 5 bills. PM if you are interested.

Look what came in the mail today. 20130624_201338.jpg

Now waiting on my $200 order from the Chemical Guys. Think I went a little over board..

20130624_201338.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back