Waiting Room

bullet proofing a 6.0 is pretty easy, EGR, oil cooler, studs, head gaskets, FICM and depending on which year there is a TSB or two about oil lines than may need to be taken care of, while your in there might as well throw a little more injector in it and its going to be rock solid for at around a good 450hp. if you plan on going much over that your going to need some tranny work for sure.

as for a 6.4... even more power with less work, alls I'd care to do would be to just get rid of the DPF system and tune it and its pretty good from there, gotta love how that pair of snails spools in no time!

Separated with a rather large amount of cash yesterday afternoon to have a very large trees removed, one other pruned and three stump grinds.

What a mess to clean up. Did end up with a ton of firewood. Just needs splitting.

Takes time away from working on the LS'es but hey ... needed to be done.

Separated with a rather large amount of cash yesterday afternoon to have a very large trees removed, one other pruned and three stump grinds.

What a mess to clean up. Did end up with a ton of firewood. Just needs splitting.

Takes time away from working on the LS'es but hey ... needed to be done.

What are you working on?

04 LSE I have brand new brakes and pads going on, I want to clean up some cosmetics on the exterior, need to replace a seal on the AC compressor, water entering the trunk, hook up and position a Ultragauge EM v1.2, front bumper needs reworking, couple of bulbs here and there, interior cleanup and a good paint compound and waxing. Tires, rims need cleaning and repainting.

03 LS needs new exhaust tips welded on, both seat backs fixed, couple of light bulbs.

01 LS needs secondary tentioners and chains, Third top mount brake light mod, sunroof slider guides replaced, headlights and tail lamps. AC system looked at also.

Backyard just needs cleaning and setting up after winter.

Dang, anyone in California? There is a clean title LSE 04 all black with some ugly wheels in Copart. I was gonna hit it but it costs me 1400 bucks to bring it down here so, hell no.

Yeah I have three of them. Sometimes we make mistakes in life.

Ever noticed how the word 'needs' is often directly after LS

Yeah I have three of them. Sometimes we make mistakes in life.

Nah, you make a mistake once. If you are dumb enough.. twice, but three times, that's when you realize the first two were no mistake at all.
Do any of them have LSD?

Shot up the highway in this. Stage 3. Toll booths, underpasses, and Corvettes all inspired a good mash of the pedal with the active exhaust that may as well have been straight pipes. It's hard to enjoy the LS as a sports car the same day you wrangled a 670hp Mustang. Turns out the only thing the '15s/16s were missing to make their exhaust as ballsy as the 14s I drove is simply the active exhaust. With the valves closed, the S550s just sound like Stock V8s. Now I know the sound didn't go anywhere.

2016-05-18 10.23.02.jpg2016-05-18 10.23.07.jpg2016-05-18 10.23.14.jpg2016-05-18 10.23.55.jpg

And to think we got four delivered yesterday. All Stage 3 manuals. It seems like they push the different stages out in numerical order

2016-05-18 10.23.02.jpg

2016-05-18 10.23.07.jpg

2016-05-18 10.23.14.jpg

2016-05-18 10.23.55.jpg

Lick-her load straight back to my hometown. ... Whoohoo Easy Money! Get an extra day off this way.

2016-05-20 03.44.23.jpg

38,333 lbs all booze in the box ... hammer down!

2016-05-20 03.44.23.jpg

standard Jedi Juice order... (is there a Red Bull Rep following you out?!?!?!)

For those fans of the ol' Redbull Vodkas....

download_zpswzjondmg.png

Citrus Rush... is almost identical (without the "energy" part)

Just gonna throw this out there....

What is your approach to cleaning your engine bay on your cars?

Cold engine, spray 9, let soak 10 minutes, rinse, detail with back to black from Mother's. Oil on a rag, wipe down some areas of the underhood chassis.

G no redbull rep. Trying not to park it near any Native Indian reserv either.

Just gonna throw this out there....

What is your approach to cleaning your engine bay on your cars?

if you hose off or power wash your motor, DO NOT START IT shortly after your done, if its a V6, make sure to let it dry for at least a few hours, the V8 could probably dry a little sooner.

Nice Frank! You getting one?

Sadly, no. Stage 3 list is $70k USD + markup. I just work at a Ford dealer that also sells Roushes. And they trust me to drive them to our other stores. I drove a second one, in orange, up to the same store a few days after that trip. I can still hear that exhaust echoing when I close my eyes at night.

detail with back to black from Mother's. Oil on a rag, wipe down some areas of the underhood chassis.

I tried that on the door sills. It didn't seem to last more than a few days. Forever Black looks much more promising, though the application is a little more involved.

Members online

No members online now.
Back