Waiting Room

I saw my first 2017 MKz in rhe wild last night. It was a 2.0T with thick and thin pen stripes on the side and on the hood. It was that color like cashmere but darker and a little more gold. The stripes looked to be burgundy or brown. Chrome wheels and grille.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

I've seen a couple and they are definitely a looker. Seen a marroon one and a Black label one that was so stunning that everyone on the block I was on stared at it when it pulled up to the light. I grinned since most didn't know what it was but I did. The BL model is a beast to have if you can afford it. One can be had for like high $50s...with incentives

For anyone who doesn't know and isn't on the social media platforms. Rollin totaled his LS. He is okay and has no life threatening injuries, hospitalization, etc

15391074_1259156320794836_2751029422074617602_n.jpg15541686_1259156284128173_643030937381135395_n.jpg

15391074_1259156320794836_2751029422074617602_n.jpg

15541686_1259156284128173_643030937381135395_n.jpg

Oh wow, thats too bad. Seems from the pic it is likely some putz went up his arse end.

I worry about that too, I cant afford collision and such right now so if it some other putzes fault the baby is wrongly done. Crosses fingers - I am pretty good driver, and to date havnt been in an at fault. Couple minor ones that I couldnt complete avoid some one elses mistake back in the day though.

WOW!!!!!! Another one bites the dust.... BUT.......

At least the LS did it's job and sacrificed itself to save Rollin!!!

Get well soon and we're happy you're OK!!!!!!!

Sad day for the LS, that was a nice one for sure, he put a lot of work into it. Glad he walked away from it.

Hwy 17 Trans Canada shut down due to poor road conditions. Bunkin' down in the Peterbilt which turned 300K kms as I rolled into Sault Ste Marie Ontario. Getting paid by the hour due to emergency highway shut down. Watching movies and sleeping. Going on 7hrs+ now, probably won't get out of here until mid day Thursday. Gonna be a late arrival at destination this week.

Glad he's okay! He's a good guy, met him a few years ago.

Just fouling up this thread with some cool scenic pics of my Daily Driver.
This is along the Trans Canada Hwy 17 Nipigon Bay, Ontario at Lake Superior facing Michigan USA.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

It's beautiful scenery but it's gotten bloody cold there these days.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Hehe, bow was on the first week of December, should see the scary mask is gets on around Halloween.

To go along with the work theme, i was passed up at work for two finance promotions because i don't have an accounting degree. i have a bachelors and an MBA along with over 7 yrs of accounting/finance experience. i have been with the company almost 6 years. they hired outside canidates. thats always a kick in the pants. oh and i hate my boss.

Its always nice to put things in writing so you can go back and read what you were feeling in the past and the issues that were at hand. Original post was in March 2012. I left that company about a year later, worked at another place for a few months until I started at my current company where I am much more appreciated and been given more opportunities than at any other company I worked at prior. I'm managing people and will hopefully be a controller within in the next year. I was offered a spot on another team by the EVP when things pick up, so I have options.

I don't have my LS any more, sold it earlier this year. I always give a little wave and nod to other LS owners and love seeing nice LS's on the road.

At the begining of October, I finally got my Malibu painted I've been working on for the past four years. Its in storage now and I am anxious to get the interior installed in the spring.

20161006_171925 - Edited.jpg

I still hate my old boss.

20161006_171925 - Edited.jpg

^ nice! Had a Bud many moons ago that had the same car, he also had it repainted red, included the white striping.

No PCM on that ride, so much easier. Looks good Hawk!

What were you drinking and how long when you put on that bow?? :lol::lol::lol:

Red Bows Rock Bud!
~ if used in the correct application.

redbow.jpg

~ helps if it's not all caked up with winter crap.​

redbow.jpg

Back to work for me. Been off work since December 18th. Was a great little stay-cation.

Got a lot done, even fitted in a Colonoscopy & Gastroscopy.

Got FREE orange juice and cookies !!!

success_baby.jpg

#WetFartsRock!

success_baby.jpg

Bought a better sled today. The old Mach 1 wasn't fast enough. (piece of crap really!)
This one I should be able to hurt myself on.

20170110_142131.jpg

20170110_142141.jpg

Get on and go, just been serviced. Ready for the season.

20170110_142131.jpg

20170110_142141.jpg

Spun out on hill today with 36,000 lbs in the box during white out and slipery conditions. Some one up head slowed down to much and caused me too loose momentum.

Got it going and up the hill after a lot of fn'ing around. Sketchy as f... No tow truck need. Saved at least 7 to 800 dollars.

The fun of it all. Wheelspin sucks!

Lost the Chargers today. At least we're rid of Spanos! So now they're the 9th favorite team in L.A. with NO fan base playing in a stadium that holds 27K people with a soccer scoreboard! GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!! Our only professional team now is the Gulls!

Spun out on hill today with 36,000 lbs in the box during white out and slipery conditions. Some one up head slowed down to much and caused me too loose momentum.

Got it going and up the hill after a lot of fn'ing around. Sketchy as f... No tow truck need. Saved at least 7 to 800 dollars.

The fun of it all. Wheelspin sucks!

https://youtu.be/zXr1F5kwDHE

Members online

No members online now.
Back