UltimateSVT's black on black '97 SLOOOWWW progress thread

Lol... Thanks dude. Yeah, car anxiety can be a b!tch.

image.jpg

If it wasn't for my fatty liver I'd be all over the bottle these last couple days. I actually went to see a local buddy of mine today. He's not sure if he's going to part out his 1998 Mark VIII with an '03 Termi in it. I think my stepfather's going to buy the motor & I'm possibly buying the car for parts. I will keep everyone posted.

So when is this car gettin painted?? I'm anxious to see it!

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG,OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG.

d799a2e4-9a32-4475-9951-b90e428d5ee9_zps5657bf87.jpg

881cffbd-c12b-4acf-8ce1-767694e3f21c_zps2eb8d2df.jpg

3d8c53b0-ddf1-48a1-9701-3a40bde8ce2c_zps7420db42.jpg

bf466989-09ee-40d0-84ca-3864a43ae9cd_zps94d2d7db.jpg

I'm officially happier than a f@g with 2 @sses.

what about the wheels did they get here yet?

TADAAAAAAAA!

Here's a sneak peak. THEY LITERALLY ARRIVED AT 7:14PM. Just about an hour ago!

a76d541d-903b-4b4b-87ca-b430ac0d06d3_zps7cb47f81.jpg

Very nice Alex. I can't wait to see it out in the nice Florida sunshine.

So when's it come home??

Thanks everyone. She comes home tomorrow afternoon. I have made it a priority to install tires on those wheels tomorrow morning before I get the car. As soon as the car gets home it's getting a wheel swap. :D

Looking good, tho I my personal preference is pulling all lights before paint...

Wheels sneak peek. ;)

Looking good, tho I my personal preference is pulling all lights before paint...

Wheels sneak peek. ;)

That's my preference as well but when you're paying $1,550 for a paint job that costs about $2,800 just because he's a relative of my stepfather's then I have to plead the 5th. REMEMBER, I painted underneath all headlamps already! It was done 3 days before dropping off the car at the shop. I have no regrets. I can't wait until tomorrow afternoon.

I know you'll take some great looking calendar pictures for us. Can't wait to see it finished. I'm more excited for you than a four-year-old in a cartoon convention!

-Ren

I know you'll take some great looking calendar pictures for us. Can't wait to see it finished. I'm more excited for you than a four-year-old in a cartoon convention!

-Ren

:D

I will keep everyone posted. I'm planning a photo-shoot of not just my Marks but 6 other Mark VIII's in the next couple weeks. Let's hope we can all get together for the shoot. We are all trying to accommodate our schedules for it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back