UltimateSVT's black on black '97 SLOOOWWW progress thread

Alright I'm back from a mini-vacation I took this weekend with the family. We were supposed to travel to Orlando then Daytona & we ended up staying in Orlando. I had 5 first timers in the group that had never been to an amuzement park & they were mindblown by the experience so needless to say I'm exhausted but tomorrow i'm back to working on my "unnamed" '97, lol. Let's see what I do next.

By the way, I've been thinking of a couple names for the car. Let me know what you guys think. :D

1. Blue Omen
2. Deep Blue Venom
3. Ultimate Blue

THese wheels look so good on these cars. Looks great

Dude take a couple pics of your car. I'd love to see what your car looks like. I just realized our cars look very similar.

how bout ol' blue.

That's the name I gave to my blue '93. It was truly blue & truly old, lol. I can't name this one ol' blue. Doesn't look old at all.

How about "a damn shame"?

Since you're just planning on selling it anyway...

Not quite there yet. Everyone in the family knows that it's going to come down to the last minute. At the end of the year who knows which one of my Marks will go.

Regarding Names;

Burple.....Nah, sounds like cough & burp when bubbles come out of your nose...

Plue.....Nah, sounds like you didn't make it to the restroom in time....

Ah, nevermind......

Just wanted to say car looks GREEEEAAAAATTTT Alex!!!! :D:D:D

Regarding Names;

Burple.....Nah, sounds like cough & burp when bubbles come out of your nose...

Plue.....Nah, sounds like you didn't make it to the restroom in time....

Ah, nevermind......

Just wanted to say car looks GREEEEAAAAATTTT Alex!!!! :D:D:D

Lol... Thanks for chiming in dude. I like that "Burple" idea, lol. :D Maybe I'll throw an L in there & call it "Blurple" :D

Grimace.....

grimace.gif

:D

Spent 4 hours yesterday morning doing a photo shoot of my car. 195 pictures & 12 videos. This morning I went to a different location & took about 50 pictures & 4 good videos. I'm working on something BIG! I'm almost done but I have one final video to shoot but I need the help of 3 ppl. Can't do this part by myself. Hopefully I can get this done this Saturday.

Here are a couple sweet (crappy version) pics taken with my cell phone in both places. Enjoy!

2e9e1301-5082-4171-ab3a-0f2e5ba34c0d_zps372d2461.jpg

23686c57-34d0-4ac9-80e5-26717d150238_zps685d1acd.jpg

fd0527b3-0c3a-4272-bccf-550ae5f8ecb3_zps7b600842.jpg

d1945d05-db42-4fc1-a736-a026c32bd39b_zpsf1c93e5d.jpg

Window tint looks really dark on that car.

I'm guessing you've got 15% all around 'cept for the back...
... 5% limo on the rear glass maybe?

Looks good though.

Alex you need to take pictures in low light..either early morning or afternoon when the sun is lower in the sky to get the full effect of the blue paint..direct sunlight just makes it look black. All my pics I take are in the afternoon..this really makes the color pop, otherwise you really can't tell the true color of it.

Looks good though.

Believe it or not, those are 15% rear window & 1/4 windows. 25% on the doors.

Alex you need to take pictures in low light..either early morning or afternoon when the sun is lower in the sky to get the full effect of the blue paint..direct sunlight just makes it look black. All my pics I take are in the afternoon..this really makes the color pop, otherwise you really can't tell the true color of it.

Those are just crappy pictures I took with my cell phone in order for me to upload quickly onto LVC. Believe it or not in the direct sunlight the car does that blue/purple effect. As soon as clouds rolled through the car looks black. In the afternoon the car also looks black. Wait until you guys see the video I'm creating. I promise none of you will be disappointed & some of you will get GOOSEBUMPS! :D

Looks good though.

A lot of it has to do with the black interior.

Looks good though. :D

Spent 4 hours yesterday morning doing a photo shoot of my car. 195 pictures & 12 videos. This morning I went to a different location & took about 50 pictures & 4 good videos. I'm working on something BIG! I'm almost done but I have one final video to shoot but I need the help of 3 ppl. Can't do this part by myself. Hopefully I can get this done this Saturday.

Here are a couple sweet (crappy version) pics taken with my cell phone in both places. Enjoy!

2e9e1301-5082-4171-ab3a-0f2e5ba34c0d_zps372d2461.jpg

23686c57-34d0-4ac9-80e5-26717d150238_zps685d1acd.jpg

fd0527b3-0c3a-4272-bccf-550ae5f8ecb3_zps7b600842.jpg

d1945d05-db42-4fc1-a736-a026c32bd39b_zpsf1c93e5d.jpg

is that the same blue purple car i saw today. those pics do it no justice man. none what so ever. and needing 3 people. you had 3 there today. should of spoke up. I ended up goofing off on the way home. stopped off in ft lauder dale for lunch. ended up toying with an infinity and letting the owner know he didnt have any top end and then letting him pass after i was done toying with him. we could of stayed and helped out man.

Wow, just found this little thread in the back closet. It's increadible the desision one has to make for other things to happen. God knows what would've happened if I would've dicided to stay with the black '93. I miss it very much after seeing Larry's (Trippen Out) Gen 1 though.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=82989&page=2

Another little present came in the mail today. I'm very happy! These little items really make a difference.

20130604_185914_zps0b75d91a.jpg

20130604_185908_zps6aeca798.jpg

Then there's my little project. Working on something nice! Bye, bye InTech. This one may not be ready for another week or so.

20130603_175046_zpseafd59f3.jpg

20130604_190426_zps4d419e82.jpg

For some reason someone took that off my Mark? One owner car too :confused:

Are you talking about the Intech cover? Only 97 models came with that.

Yeah he's got a '98. They didn't come with the InTech cover. You can always get one at your local junk yard like I did with this one above. I didn't want to ruin mine.

What did you get mang...

I'm assuming you can't see the pictures? I got a chrome brake fluid reservoir & a nice Cobra oil cap. There's still one more thing coming in the mail. :D

Members online

Back