Turbo kit thread

My dyno video got all jacked up while I was moving it between folders, I have to upload it again. I also did a quick test drive with my camera but I was in a rush and didn't get a good video.

I'll post a pic of the little things that are coming along, turbo related.

I'll give the exhaust and test drive video another shot tomorrow.

I bought this catch can for the breather, you can't see when the oil fills up so I decided to make a clear bottom portion to see how fast or slow the oil builds up. Using my mold making skills :cool: ...... and the idea I saw on a youtube vid, these were the results.

DSCN1885.jpg

DSCN1889.jpg

I'm also finishing up my custom pods molded into the cluster bezel. The gauges are angled towards driver, I also did this so the gauges wouldn't block the two info sections behind them, the miles and status column.

Everything is working out, I trimmed little pieces behind the bezel to allow the gauges to sit slightly recessed past the bezel, notice the holes I cut into the bezel. Not sure if I'll keep the fuel gauge or change it up, I bought them a while ago.

I have to do some final adjustments, they dont match up correctly but its close, I might angle them a bit more. Then its making it all one solid piece with fiber glass, bondo, lots of sanding, primer and paint.

DSCN1895.jpg

DSCN1899.jpg

DSCN1901.jpg

DSCN1902.jpg

Thats it for now. Tomorrow: videos, pics of the catch can installed, and hopefully the new fog lights I'll be running (non oem due to limited space).

That's a nice separator!
I use one from Home Depot for an air compressor on my Mustang.
I also added an electric pcv pump as well to keep the rings tight when I felt like playing in the boost.

Almost an additional week later and still nothing. I have officially lost interest. I have no more ****'s to give. Oh well...

Almost an additional week later and still nothing. I have officially lost interest. I have no more ****'s to give. Oh well...

Agreed. How DARE he not be working on this EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY, and posting up every little detail. I can't BELIEVE how rude it is for him to let his life get in the way of finishing up the car.

I'm sure he's very sorry you don't give any more f*cks. Because keeping ghaleon64 giving all his f*cks was Alex's goal the entire time.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. kthxbai.

what exactly are you waiting for?!?!... all worked up because of the lack of video?

If you're referring to the videos, I have been very busy with work. I work with my dad and he hurt his leg, tore a calf muscle we think, so I have been having to do my work plus his.

I haven't been using the ls since I said I would post the video because I was waiting to install the catch can. I have also been working on the gauges, I have all these tool in my ls that I would rather not drive around with, I just need a little more sanding then off to paint and ready for installation.

I also have some pending clear parts to make and ship out this week, video will come soon after this.

And +1 to pektel :Beer:

1) Alax, you owe no one any explanation.

2) Huge KUDOS to Pek for telling it like it is based on how Ghaleon's comments read(and to be fair to Ghaleon, I read them a few times before typing this).

1) Alax, you owe no one any explanation.

2) Huge KUDOS to Pek for telling it like it is based on how Ghaleon's comments read(and to be fair to Ghaleon, I read them a few times before typing this).

.....i made a C## joke :shifty:

the best part is that it wasn't the year long wait that got to him, it was the one week with out an update.

#peoplearetheworst

RustledJimmies_612205_3482931.jpg

Agreed. How DARE he not be working on this EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY, and posting up every little detail. I can't BELIEVE how rude it is for him to let his life get in the way of finishing up the car.

I'm sure he's very sorry you don't give any more f*cks. Because keeping ghaleon64 giving all his f*cks was Alex's goal the entire time.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. kthxbai.

Rustled-my-Jimmies-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1282.jpg

Last edited:
Jesus kids, a tad sensitive are we? Did I hurt your feel goods? *gets down on one knee to be eye level, speaking in 5 year old voice* I is sowey.

Like I'm the first one to voice my opinions on the lack of updates...

Sorry about your dad Alax, didn't know.

Jesus kids, a tad sensitive are we? Did I hurt your feel goods? *gets down on one knee to be eye level, speaking in 5 year old voice* I is sowey.

Like I'm the first one to voice my opinions on the lack of updates...

Sorry about your dad Alax, didn't know.

Exactly the point. You did not know what Alax had going on. But the use of the F bomb made your tone seem exceptionally impatient. Almost as if you had money out of pocket on the project.

Hey Alax I have no money Invested in this nor is it my project but damn it I demand updates!!!! I mean come on dude I don't know your life but what ever could you have going on more important than updating LVC on your car

Hahahahahahahahahaha what a düch, how does he get an attitude about your project. Forget him handle your life then worry about this place.

Although I am excited to see it completed!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back