Trump

They are for preventative measures. There are a lot of kids there too.

False... the security team has no weapons. They observe only... looking out for potential threats.

There's been enough churches shot up over the last few decades too.

You said there is a Sheriff and armed members at your church for security, it's right above. You needing guns in church to feel safe shows that America has a massive gun problem, you're being willfully blind.

I've already told you that I've read the Torah.

You have a problem with Jews, eh?
Nope. Jesus is (was) a Jew. In fact, I support Jewish businesses. B&H photo/video is my main "go to" for electronics purchases. Right in downtown NYC.

Sorry I can't keep up with your typing. But lies (and defamation) travel faster than the truth.

You said there is a Sheriff and armed members at your church for security, it's right above. You needing guns in church to feel safe shows that America has a massive gun problem, you're being willfully blind.
The Sheriff hangs out at church every week. He is the only person visibly carrying a gun. I don't know how many others are doing concealed carry.

The church is open all week... not just on Sundays. Roughly 300 students are there through the week. The majority of the "security detail" don't carry guns. They are "eyes only" for potential trouble.

But go ahead... make a mountain out of a mole hill. :rolleyes:

America has a massive gun problem, you're being willfully blind.
No... but I've been waiting for you to go back into your "guns are evil" mode.

Once again... a gun is an inanimate object. It... in and of itself... cannot do anything. It is the person behind the gun that is the problem, when they decide to take a life.

Once again... If a driver gets drunk and gets behind the wheel... and runs over someone... who's fault is it?
The car... or the driver?

Here we go again. Right back to "square one". And we were doing so good.......

Do I need to bring up the MMPI test again?

No... but I've been waiting for you to go back into your "guns are evil" mode.

Once again... a gun is an inanimate object. It... in and of itself... cannot do anything. It is the person behind the gun that is the problem, when they decide to take a life.

Once again... If a driver gets drunk and gets behind the wheel... and runs over someone... who's fault is it?
The car... or the driver?

Here we go again. Right back to "square one". And we were doing so good.......

Do I need to bring up the MMPI test again?

Literally never said "guns are evil".

But I've already shown the flaws in your gun arguments and analogies.

Nope. Jesus is (was) a Jew. In fact, I support Jewish businesses. B&H photo/video is my main "go to" for electronics purchases. Right in downtown NYC.

Sorry I can't keep up with your typing. But lies (and defamation) travel faster than the truth.

Fair enough, because I've heard plenty a Jew-Hating Christian and there's plenty of them out there. The "Jews killed Christ!" ranting kind. Which is just an ignorant and factually incorrect statement.

I asked a question based on you saying "problem", wasn't an accusation you sensitive flower.

Their sucking infants were corrupt and deserving of death too?
Well... all I can say is look up what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah... and take it up with Elohim. It's in Genesis ch19.

The site for the destruction of those 2 cities have been uncovered for a number of years now... so there is literal PROOF.
Screenshot_20240124-180900.png

Well... all I can say is look up what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah... and take it up with Elohim. It's in Genesis ch19.

The site for the destruction of those 2 cities have been uncovered for a number of years now... so there is literal PROOF.

Well no, because that's not the point. The point was religious text having horrible acts carried out by the religion's practitioners and it being condoned.

As far as Sodom and Gomorrah existing, there's no definitive prove that either city existed, let alone existed and was blasted away by the wrath of god. These are more allegories, stories to teach a lesson, not actual historical accounts.

These are more allegories, stories to teach a lesson, not actual historical accounts.
So now you don't believe the Torah??? You might as well read Aesop's fables.

It is historically proven... and now archeologically proven... that the sites of Sodom and Gomorrah did exist.

What caused Elohim to be so angry... that he would destroy 2 cities and all the people... Except for Lot and his family... and the 2 angels.

Hint... it's in Genesis 19.
Screenshot_20240124-182228.png

Reading a book doesn't mean someone automatically takes everything in it as truth. eg I've read Frankenstein and Moby Dick as well, but are they factual accounts? No. Both stories are allegories though.

The Torah is full of allegories, stories meant to teach, not be historical facts. This isn't hard to understand.

Wrong again, there's absolutely zero factual evidence that Sodom and Gomorrah existed. Those stories were meant to teach people lessons on proper behavior.

Also, the people of Sodom's sins were that of greed and arrogance, of having plentiful bounty and not sharing with her neighbors and those in need. It's a story that was meant to teach people to be humble, kind and giving. Not "gays are bad!!!!", as you probably believe.

Sounds like you can't handle the truth about G-d. And you call ME a sensitive flower.

Um... "pot/kettle... kettle/pot" ???

Last edited:
So Israeli scientist find actual proof of Sodom and Gomorrah... and you reject it why???

Well no, you're twisting reality to fit your narrative again. What they found is evidence of an ancient civilization that was wiped out likely by a meteor. They even cite its similarity to the 1908 Tunguska explosion, which was an exploding in the air meteor that released enough energy to blast away 2,0000 square kilometers of forest. Was that god's wrath too? God punishing trees?

FunFact: Over 17,000 meteorites fall to Earth each year, most are tiny by the time they hit. We do know that on rare occasions larger ones make it. Are these also god punishing people and somehow failing?

I will add the possibility that the story/allegory of Sodom and Gomorrah could have its roots from this event, being passed down in stories from generation to generation, which is fascination in a sense.

Last edited:
Actually... FYI... I have very distant relatives that are listed in the National Holocaust Survivor's Database.

Obviously long deceased. Does that meet your requirements Mr. "N" ???

I already answered that conversation with:

I asked a question based on you saying "problem", wasn't an accusation you sensitive flower.

Last edited:

Members online

Back