Trump

Maybe the stupid liberals might now agree with me about putting National Guard troops at the entrances of school buildings.

I got some backlash a decade ago... (when all these school shootings started happening) about suggesting that... because the stupid liberals thought it would scare the children. But how many childrens lives could have been saved over the past decade.

How many National Guard troops would be happy to guard schools??? Don't you think that they would want to protect someone's kids... especially if that Guard member had kids of their own???

Over 30 years ago when my son was in grade school, I was approached by school faculty, and was asked if I would be willing to help the teacher keep an eye on the kids for an "outdoor event" in a park. I was happy to do so.

I guess they figured a "male presence" would deter anything bad from happening.

It's gone waaaaaayyyy past that now.:mad:

Evidently the prophet Isaiah was a lot smarter than you.

Isaiah 53​

King James Version​

53 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?
2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.
11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

In case you missed it... the above is about Jesus.

Yup... Jesus' crucifixion was predicted hundreds of years before HE was even born.

The above proves you DON'T know Jesus... and /or ELOHIM !!!

Wrong. Jesus was not around when the Torah was written and Jesus is not divine in the Torah or to Jews. Jesus is not prophesied in the Torah to Jews.

What you're doing is adding after-the-fact to fit a narrative.

Last edited:
Maybe the stupid liberals might now agree with me about putting National Guard troops at the entrances of school buildings.

I got some backlash a decade ago... (when all these school shootings started happening) about suggesting that... because the stupid liberals thought it would scare the children. But how many childrens lives could have been saved over the past decade.

How many National Guard troops would be happy to guard schools??? Don't you think that they would want to protect someone's kids... especially if that Guard member had kids of their own???

Over 30 years ago when my son was in grade school, I was approached by school faculty, and was asked if I would be willing to help the teacher keep an eye on the kids for an "outdoor event" in a park. I was happy to do so.

I guess they figured a "male presence" would deter anything bad from happening.

It's gone waaaaaayyyy past that now.:mad:

Not that I'd be outright opposed to that, just have to have proper screening of individuals. But it seems like you're demonizing Liberals, so you can pretend win again. Rather silly of you.

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I was mourning the Uvalde incident. I was pissed about the complete and total failure of several LEO branches, and their failure to act/coordinate.

The majority of 375 LEO officers stood around and did NOTHING for 77 minutes.

Only ONE LEO "hero" tried a 2nd time, to engage the shooter, and was wounded in the process.

Uvalde Texas is predominately Republican, voted for Abbot and voted for Trump.

They should all be fired and penalized for not doing their job and letting children die.

Wrong. Jesus was not around when the Torah was written and Jesus is not divine in the Torah or to Jews. Jesus is not prophesied in the Torah to Jews.

Then you don't understand Isaiah 53. Actually... Jesus preexisted Creation... AND the Torah. Elohim said "Let US create man in OUR own image.

News flash... Angels have no power to create anything. They are just messengers. In FACT... God (and Jesus) created the angels.

Isaiah 53 is about Jesus and his predicted death hundreds of years before it happened.

Jesus quotes:

"I and the father are one."

"When you see me, you have seen the father."

Read Psalm 22. It is about Jesus.

I have had both a Jehovah's Witness, and a Mormon try to apostlitize me. Jehovah's Witnesses believe that Jesus is Michael the arch Angel incarnated. FALSE!

At one point there was a Jehovah's Witness on this forum. He got banned for other reasons than his personal beliefs.

Mormons believe that Jesus and Satan are brothers. FALSE!

A few years back in a grocery store I ran into a beautiful young girl, and there was an older woman with her.

Through the conversation, I figured out that both women were Mormon. I then told the girl I wasn't interested. When she asked me why, I told her "Because Satan was created and Jesus wasn't!"

That abruptly ended the conversation.

Because I'm getting tired of typing...

What does it mean that “the Lord said to my Lord”? | GotQuestions.org

Last edited:
Let's go to the New Testament (that you ignore) for a moment. Specifically where Jesus says: "In my Father's house are many rooms." (the KJV says "mansions") which is misleading. One reason I don't like the KJV.

The word "mansions" ... is to be interpreted as "rooms".

Some further study would show the Jewish rituals of marriage. The groom would sit down with the father in law, and share a cup of wine. At that point the the soon to be bride and groom are engaged.

The groom then goes back to his father's house... to ADD a "room" to the house. Nobody knows how long it will take for the bridegroom to return.

Now let's take another look at the New Testament where Jesus mentions the 10 bridesmaids and the lamps of oil.

Since no one knew when the bridegroom would return... the bridesmaids would keep the lamps burning until the bridegroom returned.

In a sense... Jesus was using metaphor, based on actual tradition. The bridesmaids that had their lamps full of oil, were prepared for the return of the bridegroom (i.e. Jesus).

But the bridesmaids that had no oil were unprepared... and we're locked out of the celebration in the house.

This is all based on TRUE Jewish culture... both back then... and now also.

The ultimate point Jesus is making... is that not everyone is going to Heaven/"paradise".

Screenshot_20240124-100548.png

Not that I'd be outright opposed to that, just have to have proper screening of individuals. But it seems like you're demonizing Liberals, so you can pretend win again. Rather silly of you.
There ARE ways to do the screening. I have mentioned (more than once) that I have worked in nuclear facilities.

I have also mentioned a psyc test called the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory. Nuke plants do it all the time... because they don't want crazy people running around inside turning valves and switches.

That test... should be enough to sort out who is stable, and who isn't. Hell... I would imagine that Guard members would be thrilled with protecting kids. It's sad that we have come to this point... this late.

I'm not completely bashing liberals... but when I suggested this idea at my local school system years ago... I got the most resistance... from liberals.

They didn't like the idea of guns around schools... so now we have "guns around schools" ... due to people with evil hearts, and mental problems. It's gotta stop!!!

Well... after talking to someone just now... I found out that the school system I attended decades ago, had some recent bomb threats.

There was also a student (from another school) that brought a gun to a football game. I knew about that one.

So at this point there is a "full police presence" at all the schools in that area.

Seems maybe some people are being proactive, instead of reactive.

Last edited:
And I just talked to a buddy that is in the Ohio Guard. He told me that Federal Troops fall under Title 10... and the National Guard and State fall under Title 38. He also said that the National Guard can be Federalized, and that the State can authorize response teams.

What a mess... when different branches of enforcement are trying not to "step on each others toes"... and the kids suffer the consequences. :mad:

Not blaming or defending Abbott... but is sounds like a big "shit show". Things DEFINITELY need to be more "streamlined".

Last edited:
So Torah backs up the existence of Jesus... hundreds of years before Jesus was born.

It doesn't, this is you still adding after-the-fact to fit a narrative. The Torah is not about Jesus. Jews do not belief Jesus is divine or that his coming was foretold.

Islam does similar, around 610 CE Mohammad (PBUH) took parts of the Torah and the older version of the New Testament to write what became the Quran, what is god's final revelation to humanity. Some Muslims today claim that Muhammad's (PBUH) coming was foretold in the Torah and New Testament.

And I just talked to a buddy that is in the Ohio Guard. He told me that Federal Troops fall under Title 10... and the National Guard and State fall under Title 38. He also said that the National Guard can be Federalized, and that the State can authorize response teams.

What a mess... when different branches of enforcement are trying not to "step on each others toes"... and the kids suffer the consequences. :mad:

Not blaming or defending Abbott... but is sounds like a big "shit show". Things DEFINITELY need to be more "streamlined".

Abbot wants that shitshow, as it makes Biden look bad on immigration. Its all about winning, not what's best for people.

I highly doubt that Abbot is putting children in intentional risk to make some sort of point.

Seems to me there was a breakdown in communication somewhere... and nobody wanted to make a decision on a local level.

Regardless... Uvalde NEVER should have happened.

However... It's nice to know that things are being addressed in my area. Should have happened a long time ago.

FYI... the church I go to has a County Sheriff present, and several members carry firearms. Plus there is an "incognito" security team.

It doesn't, this is you still adding after-the-fact to fit a narrative. The Torah is not about Jesus. Jews do not belief Jesus is divine or that his coming was foretold.
False. I showed you from the Torah (Old Testament) that Jesus was predicted and prophesied about... several times.

I highly doubt that Abbot is putting children in intentional risk to make some sort of point.

Seems to me there was a breakdown in communication somewhere... and nobody wanted to make a decision on a local level.

Regardless... Uvalde NEVER should have happened.

However... It's nice to know that things are being addressed in my area. Should have happened a long time ago.

FYI... the church I go to has a County Sheriff present, and several members carry firearms. Plus there is an "incognito" security team.

The fact you feel you need an "armed security team" and then some, just to attend your church should let you know that America has a super-mega gun problem.

Yes it is... You just don't see it. l also understand what the Jews do and don't believe about Jesus.

No, the Torah is not about Jesus. You're telling Jews what their own book/region is about and it's very silly of you.

In this article... The word paracleton is mentioned a few times.

In modern terms (usually from the Catholic Church) it is the word Paraclete, meaning the "Holy Spirit"... the 3rd part of the Trinity in Christiandom.

Is Muhammad mentioned in the Bible).

The point was that some Muslims added after-the-fact, so Mohammad (PHUH) is prophesied to come in the Torah and New Testament from their point of view.

Why is it okay for you to add after-the-fact and not them?

The fact you feel you need an "armed security team" and then some, just to attend your church should let you know that America has a super-mega gun problem.
They are for preventative measures. There are a lot of kids there too.

False... the security team has no weapons. They observe only... looking out for potential threats.

There's been enough churches shot up over the last few decades too.

THIS... is modern day Islam. It hasn't changed in hundreds of years. Ask the Jews about that. :rolleyes:

Surah Muhammad - 4 - Quran.com

I'm aware, as I've also read the Quran. It's the second largest religion in the world.

You realize the Torah and therefore your Bible has similar passages of violence?

Samuel 15:2-4​

Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.

Members online

Back