Trump

I'm just glad you learned something about Jesus,
I know more about Jesus than you ever will. FYI... the being Jacob wrestled with in the desert... was Jesus.

The 4th person in the firey furnace with Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego... was Jesus.

You forget that Jesus pre existed Creation. He IS "God manifested in the flesh"

It's plain to see that in the Old Testament... starting with the book of Genesis.

"Let US make man in our own image"... Genesis 1:26.

So am I to assume you are Jewish since you say you read the Torah? Nah... you can't be... unless you are a Messianic Jew. Or are you Centrist?

Last edited:
I know more about Jesus than you ever will. FYI... the being Jacob wrestled with in the desert... was Jesus.

The 4th person in the firey furnace with Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego... was Jesus.

You forget that Jesus pre existed Creation. He IS "God manifested in the flesh"

It's plain to see that in the Old Testament... starting with the book of Genesis.

"Let US make man in our own image"... Genesis 1:26.

So am I to assume you are Jewish since you say you read the Torah? Nah... you can't be... unless you are a Messianic Jew. Or are you Centrist?

Thank you for proving my point that those answers can easily be found my anyone using Google.

Look at you and your need to label people so they fit into your myopic views :)

So it seems... but that seems to be a new trend... Blue states turning to red... or purple. That was a concern expressed by some of the news media. (at least the honest ones), last night.

Did you somehow miss that Georgia and Arizona, both Red states, flipped Blue in 2020? Did you also not notice that Biden flipped Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania back in 2020? Where you sleeping again?

Texas is going more and more purple. If you clowns ever lose Texas, you'll never win another Presidential election again, not even with our corrupt and outdated Electoral College, where the person with fewer votes can win, how Republicans win.

Police Don’t Appear to Think Roger Stone’s Assassination Threats Were Just a Joke

The loyal Trump adviser is under police investigation yet again.

"The Capitol Police are reportedly investigating remarks made by Roger Stone after explosive audio revealed the longtime Trump ally tried to plot the assassinations of two Democratic congressmen. The FBI is aiding with the investigation." -snip

Trump's own right hand man plotting the assassination of political rivals to "send a message" because Trumpers can't accept election results. Not surprised at all if this turns out to be true and it very likely is, as there's audio of Roger Stone saying it.

Stone's claiming he didn't do it and he's being set up. Trumpism is a disease. Rightism is a disease. Diseases one takes on willingly.

Last edited:
Just like I don't blame Biden for all the historic wrongs of the Catholic church
I don't either... But touting Biden as a "lifelong Catholic, doesn't mean much either.

For the 3rd or 4th time... just because you sit in your garage... doesn't mean you are an automobile.

View attachment 828578428

Happened on Saturday on a bridge above Interstate 45 near downtown and City Hall in Houston, holding a banner that reads, "Make America White Again” alongside two Nazi flags.

These same types of people almost always support Donald Trump for President, just a weird coincidence or something.
I have no interest in those racist, fascist idiots. But that would be some people I strongly dislike.

Thank you for proving my point that those answers can easily be found my anyone using Google.
No they can't. They are only revealed by reading the Bible in proper context. Stop lying.

Not even the Jews reading those scriptures would know... except for Messianic Jews.

The bigger problem... Is that the Jews (religious leaders) of Jesus' day... killed their own Messiah, (with the help of the Romans). So the Orthodox Jews today... are STILL waiting for Messiah, when HE already came.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240117-225300.png

Noticed I used the KJV ;)

I don't either... but if Romney is such a strong "man of faith" why doesn't he stand up to all the "wrongdoings" of the Mormon church??? Seems kinda spineless to me.
You could ask that question of just about every religious politician and their religion.

No they can't. They are only revealed by reading the Bible in proper context. Stop lying.

Not even the Jews reading those scriptures would know... except for Messianic Jews.

The bigger problem... Is that the Jews (religious leaders) of Jesus' day... killed their own Messiah, (with the help of the Romans). So the Orthodox Jews today... are STILL waiting for Messiah, when HE already came.

Wrong. You literally can just google the answers to the questions you posed, and why I told you your tests mean nothing when online.

Let me hold your little hand and walk you through it:

1) Open up Google
2) Type in "The 4th person in the fiery furnace with Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego" (you had misspelled fiery in your post)
3) Hit "Google Search"

1st result reads as: "There's a Fourth Man in the fire, and his name is Jesus—Immanuel, God with us."

See now?

Wrong. You literally can just google the answers to the questions you posed, and why I told you your tests mean nothing when online.

Let me hold your little hand and walk you through it:

1) Open up Google
2) Type in "The 4th person in the fiery furnace with Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego" (you had misspelled fiery in your post)
3) Hit "Google Search"

1st result reads as: "There's a Fourth Man in the fire, and his name is Jesus—Immanuel, God with us."

See now?
Yeah well... I didn't need Google to tell me that. I knew it a decade back... from reading it in the Bible.

You probably never would have realized it was Jesus... if I hadn't "handed" you the search terms. YWC. ;)

Yeah well... I didn't need Google to tell me that. I knew it a decade back... from reading it in the Bible.

You probably never would have realized it was Jesus... if I hadn't "handed" you the search terms. YWC. ;)

My only point was that these online religious test of yours are pointless as just about anything can be looked up. So it proves nothing regarding someone's knowledge or lack thereof.

Well no, but whatever makes you feel superior and lets you sleep at night. Peace be upon you.

I should have addressed this blasphemy earlier. There is no "Jesus problem" so to speak of among Jews**, as Jesus was just a man, a sort of wacky religious reformer. Not god, just a man. God alone is the Lord among Jews, says so right in the very First Commandment: "You shall have no other gods before Me."

**Real Jews who adhere to the Torah, not those 'Jews for Jesus' or 'Messianic Judaism', which are just more facets of Christianity in different wrappers. So many wrappers.

Last edited:
hey holden......why would i want to talk to you?.....an 'actual' debate? you misenterpret a lot, huh?
This is called “Narcissistic Projection”

Narcissistic projection is a defense mechanism through which individuals “project” or see their own negative behaviors, emotions, and traits in someone else. Projection can be performed without the narcissist's awareness as they struggle to hide uncomfortable inner conflicts, imperfections, and shortcomings.

Trump being the sore winner and even bigger sore loser clown that he is, is out telling his cult that the Democrats are going to cheat him out of his New Hampshire primary win on Tuesday.

This is as usual complete nonsense, no one is cheating him. His cult nonetheless believes his lies. Truth is, he stands to win, just by a closer margin.

Nikki Haley Questions Whether Trump Is ‘Mentally Fit’ After He Repeatedly Confuses Her With Nancy Pelosi

Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley said former President Trump had to be questioned on whether he was “mentally fit to do this” after he appeared to confuse her with former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, several times, at a rally on Friday night.

At a rally at Concord, New Hampshire, on Friday night, Trump mentioned Haley’s name at least four times while discussing the riots on January 6, 2021, insisting she was “in charge of security” at the Capitol.

The former president appeared to have confused Haley with former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi—a frequent target of his anger and criticism both during and after his presidency.
-snip

Interesting...

I should have addressed this blasphemy earlier. There is no "Jesus problem" so to speak of among Jews**, as Jesus was just a man, a sort of wacky religious reformer. Not god, just a man. God alone is the Lord among Jews, says so right in the very First Commandment: "You shall have no other gods before Me."
Evidently the prophet Isaiah was a lot smarter than you.

Isaiah 53​

King James Version​

53 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?
2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.
11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

In case you missed it... the above is about Jesus.

Yup... Jesus' crucifixion was predicted hundreds of years before HE was even born.

Screenshot_20240122-200819.png

The above proves you DON'T know Jesus... and /or ELOHIM !!!

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I was mourning the Uvalde incident. I was pissed about the complete and total failure of several LEO branches, and their failure to act/coordinate.

The majority of 375 LEO officers stood around and did NOTHING for 77 minutes.

Only ONE LEO "hero" tried a 2nd time, to engage the shooter, and was wounded in the process.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back