Trump

I responded to it by noting I had already responded to that conversation. Seemed done to me, I had moved on.

Trump testifies in E Jean Carroll defamation case​

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-us-canada-68088221

After being found liable for sexual abuse in May of 2023, Trump is once again in court with his victim E. Jean Carroll over defaming her again.

Imagine the headlines if Obama had been found liable for sexually assaulting a women when running for office? His political career would have been completely over. With Trump, it just makes Republicans/Conservatives love him more. It's as crazy as is it deplorable.

I already answered that conversation with:
That's odd because I didn't mention my Holocaust Survivors until post 873.

You first called me a sensitive flower back post #860. I hadn't shared my story about Holocaust survivors yet at that point.

Screenshot_20240126-032418.png

Actually... there was no conversation about Holocaust survivors at that point Mr. "N".

So that is a lie. Typical politician. Mr. "N". :rolleyes:;)

Do you see the "fair enough" in my response, that means I accepted your response and moved on. You sensitive and delicate flower.

Fourteenth Amendment Equal Protection and Other Rights​

• Section 3 Disqualification from Holding Office​

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

It's very clear that insurrectionist are disqualified from holding office. Trumpers of course don't care, they cherry-pick what matters and what doesn't in our Constitution.

Imagine if Obama had staged a similar attack (or even partial of what it was) on our country in Jan of 2017 in a last ditch effort to make Clinton president, after previously trying to interfere with several state elections.. He'd have been in jail before year's end and rightfully so.

Jury orders Trump to pay $83 million for defaming columnist E. Jean Carroll​

https://www.npr.org/2024/01/26/1226626397/trump-defamation-trial

A New York jury on Friday ordered former President Donald Trump to pay a total of $83.3 million to E. Jean Carroll for ruining her credibility as an advice columnist when he called her a liar after she accused him of sexual assault. -snip

This is on top of what she got in her first lawsuit after Trump was found liable of sexual assault back in May of 2023.

Dollars to donuts Trump smears her again in some unhinged rant within 72 hrs. Apparently he stormed out of the courthouse bitching and moaning while playing the victim. :)

Last edited:
Just out of curiousity, I stopped in here to see whatever was the latest. The money involved is pocket money to Trump and there are those in the 'legal profession' among others, who would convict him of something for opening his eyes in the morning.

Regarding the Fourteenth Amendment, Trump has not been found guilty of any form of insurrection. Sorry dude, but accusations aren't enough.

KS

Imagine if Obama had staged a similar attack (or even partial of what it was) on our country in Jan of 2017 in a last ditch effort to make Clinton president,
Not exactly a direct "apples to apples" comparison... because there was no "transfer of power" from one political party to another.

Very lame... Mr. "N".

Just out of curiousity, I stopped in here to see whatever was the latest. The money involved is pocket money to Trump and there are those in the 'legal profession' among others, who would convict him of something for opening his eyes in the morning.

Regarding the Fourteenth Amendment, Trump has not been found guilty of any form of insurrection. Sorry dude, but accusations aren't enough.

KS

Then why is Trump crying about it if it's just "pocket money".

The head of the Republican party was found liable of sexual assault and defamation and defamation again and you don't care, if anything, you're smug about it while making Trump the victim. LoL @ Trumpers.

That''s right, don't believe your lying eyes, Jan 6th was fake apparently. But when Trump if found guilty in court of that too, you won't care either.

Last edited:
And as l pointed out months ago... in 2006 the average UAW worker was making $30/hr. Then GM got concessions, and the pay rate went down to $15/hr for "new hires.

Here we are almost 20 years later, and the Auto Workers are now finally getting good wages again.

Talk about "the great reset":rolleyes:

Screenshot_20240129-111617.png

You're mad over this Fact, this Irrevocable Truth: UAW, Fain endorse Biden, say Trump 'stands against everything we stand for'
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-court-autoworkers-potential-endorsement-looms-2024-01-24/

The United Auto Workers union endorsed U.S. President Joe Biden's reelection bid on Wednesday, with the union president delivering a fiery speech in Washington that was also harshly critical of Republican former President Donald Trump.

In a full-throated endorsement of the Democratic incumbent, UAW President Shawn Fain cited Biden's pro-union record and his decision to become the first president to join a union picket line this summer during a successful autoworkers strike for higher pay."Instead of talking trash about our union, Joe Biden stood with us," -snip

Auto workers union is on team Biden and you tried so hard in the past to make it seem like they were Trumpers.

snip

Auto workers union is on team Biden and you tried so hard in the past to make it seem like they were Trumpers.
I hope you realize how stupid that comment makes you look.

Again... when Trump and Biden were wooing the auto workers. Neither were impressed with either Trump... or Biden.

How quickly (and conveniently) you forget... Mr. "N".

Obama did little for the UAW workers. Biden did little for the UAW workers.

I hope the UAW workers take note of that.

This is just not true.

While you're "hoping" for something that didn't happen, this happened recently: "Instead of talking trash about our union, Joe Biden stood with us" -President of the UAW

Sorry, but it is true... and still is.

Notice the screenshot I took. UAW wages STILL aren't what they should be.

My Union wages are still considerably higher than any of the UAW wages listed in that screenshot.

Biden stood with them, because Biden is a lifelong union supporter, so they could get a better outcome over their strike, which they did. 2/3rds voted to ratify the deals with Ford, GM and Stellantis.

It's why the UAW endorsed Biden and not Trump, why you're upset. Trump is anti-union.

As far as overall wages, that's due to capitalism and the free market :)

Members online

Back