Trump

Doesn't matter. But by the screenshot above, it's obvious that the UAW wages are "all over the map.

So the UAW is still using a "tiered" system, when the UAW workers wanted that done away with.

"In the wake of the 2020 election, the president of the far-right network One America News sent a potentially explosive email to former Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell, with a spreadsheet claiming to contain passwords of employees from the voting technology company Smartmatic, according to court filings." -snip

Trumpers' #1 news source under lawsuits for lying about the 2020 election and now it seems they're going to face criminal indictments. Another example of Trumpers who accused the Democrats of election fraud, were in fact the ones committing election fraud. Let the axes fall :)

Last edited:
It's very obvious that Newsom has ties with the Jewish community. Nothing wrong with that.

But when somebody gets on here and wants (is willing) to debate Torah, The Bible Jewish history... and other religious beliefs... it becomes pretty obvious who you are.

Especially when the Nazi pic shows up during the Uvalde discussion... and then finding an article about Newsom after the fact, that talks about his alliances with Jews.

Again... nothing wrong with that... except for "hiding behind the curtain". (false user name), Mister "OZ". ;)

Kinda misleading and difficult to have a healthy, positive discussion, when one person can't be open and honest about who they are.

I get it.

But you kinda gave it away with the "Limo" pic. Bet you got your butt chewed about that... huh???

It's very obvious that Newsom has ties with the Jewish community. Nothing wrong with that.

But when somebody gets on here and wants (is willing) to debate Torah, The Bible Jewish history... and other religious beliefs... it becomes pretty obvious who you are.

Especially when the Nazi pic shows up during the Uvalde discussion... and then finding an article about Newsom after the fact, that talks about his alliances with Jews.

Again... nothing wrong with that... except for "hiding behind the curtain". (false user name), Mister "OZ". ;)

Your conspiracy-fueled mind is truly amusing.

Retired conservative federal judge urges Supreme Court to disqualify Trump from office

"A former conservative federal appellate judge is urging the Supreme Court to keep Donald Trump off the ballot, arguing the ex-president’s effort to cling to power after his 2020 election loss was “broader” than South Carolina’s secession from the US that triggered the Civil War.

“Mr. Trump tried to prevent the newly-elected President Biden from governing anywhere in the United States. The South Carolina secession prevented the newly-elected President Lincoln from governing only in that State,” J. Michael Luttig, a former judge on the 4th US Circuit Court of Appeals, told the justices in a friend-of-the-court brief filed Monday."
-snip

Clearly this life-long Conservative judge was a Liberal plant the whole time. Clearly.

Imaging supporting a man who was found liable of sexual assault and defamation by a jury back in May and has been found liable again this month by a jury over defaming his victim again. #trumpderangementsyndrome

Last edited:
You seem to think I am fascinated with Trump's every move, and everything he says and does.

I both cases, you would be wrong.

Actually... I'm pretty sure most everyone in this thread would agree with me.

Did you ever think that with all your ranting, people just ignore what you say???

Your method reminds me of a "Bible thumping" street corner preacher. Nobody is listening.

You seem to think I am fascinated with Trump's every move, and everything he says and does.

I both cases, you would be wrong.

Actually... I'm pretty sure most everyone in this thread would agree with me.

Did you ever think that with all your ranting, people just ignore what you say???

Your method reminds me of a "Bible thumping" street corner preacher. Nobody is listening.

Who did you vote for in 2016 and 2020? Who have you supported and defended since 2016 onward? Who are you planning on voting for again in 2024?

Bolton says Trump 'unfit' to be President in new memoir intro

Former U.S. National Security Adviser John Bolton excoriated former President Donald Trump as an utterly self-interested man who would punish personal enemies and appease adversaries Russia and China in a new edition of his memoir released on Tuesday.

Bolton, who served in Trump's White House in 2018 and 2019, accused the Republican presidential frontrunner of having no political philosophy or coherent policy outlook. If re-elected, Trump could leave the NATO security alliance, curb support to Ukraine despite Russia's 2022 invasion, embolden China to blockade Taiwan and generally pursue isolationism, Bolton warned. - sniip

• Throw Ukraine under the bus to favor Russian President Vladimir Putin.
  • Endanger Taiwan's independence and embolden China.
  • Reunite with North Korea's Kim Jong-un.
  • Seek a bad deal with Iran driven by his desire to prove himself a master negotiator.
"Indeed, it is a close contest between Putin and Xi Jinping, who would be happiest to see Trump back in office," -John Bolton

Clearly John Bolton is another life-long Republican who is actually a Democrat plant all along. Clearly...

Members online

No members online now.
Back