To all LS Owners

Ls always going to stay in my drive way and in my heart :cool: u left a head Turner for a head downer Lool corolater

That settles it, I'm selling tomorrow!

Rolling-Eyes-Smiley5.jpg

Rolling-Eyes-Smiley5.jpg

ummm, if you had it only 8k miles and you had to put MULTIPLE coil changes or MULTIPLE valve cover gaskets, then those jobs were done wrong.

youll have to keep doing the same repair over and over on that sweet turd you got if you fukc it up when you do it...

I posed a question to my co-worker(drives a silverado) "Would you rather buy American made and foreign design or foreign made and American design?" He couldn't give me a straight answer. He said he would only buy American design and American made. So, I personally don't care as long as the vehicle does what it was intended to do ie. beautiful design, lots of power, fuel efficient. I currently purchased a 2013 Outback because it was the best vehicle for my budget and my needs. Same goes for my LS when I purchased it, it was the best vehicle for my budget and my needs. He can love his corolla, but I don't care that he thinks the LS is a piece of ****. Sure I have had issues with it, but most vehicles will. In the defense of toyota, their lexus division makes nice vehicles. which are usually driven by wealthy women young, and old.

it's true fellas you cant really find "American made" stuff much more these days and it disappoints me. but hey as long as ford, gm, and all other "American autos" make the majority of the money, it's all good with me.

Ya know; I just might have to follow this guy's lead. I got passed by a Crayola (nice name!) on the freeway today; and I was doing 80ish! Maybe this guy's on to something!

Then again, I'm sure he had the loud pedal to the floor, or close to it! I, of course, was holding back.

lol
You bought the first generation model of a 12 year old car, that apparently by the miles, did a lot of sitting. Coils in the thousands? I bought the coils, plugs, and a ****ing mechanic's tool set to do it for under $500.

Hey man, have fun with your corolla. Those are about as exciting as a toaster.

:slam

Thanks for the heads up. Selling my ls for 5 dollars right now just to get rid of it! Can't stand to pay 1000 dollars for another coil change, no sir.

Just want to say I love my 03 LS V8! 113000 miles and still going strong. I do need to get a valve seal fix though it smokes sometimes when I start it. But I will have that done because once again, I love my LS!
You bought the first generation model of a 12 year old car, that apparently by the miles, did a lot of sitting. Coils in the thousands? I bought the coils, plugs, and a ****ing mechanic's tool set to do it for under $500.

Hey man, have fun with your corolla. Those are about as exciting as a toaster.

Ya know; I just might have to follow this guy's lead. I got passed by a Crayola (nice name!) on the freeway today; and I was doing 80ish! Maybe this guy's on to something!

Then again, I'm sure he had the loud pedal to the floor, or close to it! I, of course, was holding back.

I hope his brake pedal actually works.

Total troll.... I have a 2011 F350 and I see it a lot more often. They are still selling trucks like mine new, so trolls are common. Someone that has 1-10 posts talks about how terrible his/friends superduty is and compares to Chevy/Dodge. I am surprised at this troll's post because of how old our cars are, but I guess someone has to be a troll right?

Hmmmmm..... He must still like it here:

Last Activity: May 14th, 2013 09:49 AM

he bought a car from an old couple, that sat a lot, didn't do his own work, and wonders why general maintenance is so expensive? weird.

Why is anyone even responding to this?

OP is a troll, topic was created just to troll.

he bought a car from an old couple, that sat a lot, didn't do his own work, and wonders why general maintenance is so expensive? weird.

He bought a 12 year old car for a few thousand that was $40 to $50 thousand when new. It was in bad shape and he is surprised that it has cost a lot of money to repair it, particularly when it was done wrong because whoever worked on it didn't know what they were doing.

I've had both of my LSes since new. They haven't been expensive to maintain (I do most of the work on them). My only real complaint is that parts are getting harder and harder to find for them.

Guess, you never planning on having sex ever again. Nothing says "baller" then a Corolla.

If you had done any research on the LS. Before you bought it. You would have known the leaking valve covers were a "recall" issue. All you had to do was take it to a FoMoCo dealer. They been replaced and sealed for free.

Tell you what. Lets see pictures of your Corolla rocker panels after a few winters in Wichita. It will become a rust bucket.

Now, go to your "Corolla forum".

this is too funny. We need one of these threads every once in a while... although i agree with the chimp/toaster/hampster (lol) discription... that car did save my moms life. so i cant hate on it too much!!!

This OP comes down to common sense... which he A. clearly doesnt have right now B. is going to learn the hard way for quite a while i'd imagine..

Bought my LS in January, and absolutely love it, though I have to spend around $700 replacing parts beginning to fail at 160k miles I'm not jumping ship for a car that doesnt run, catch eyes and turn heads like the LS does. It costs to look good, and the Lincoln LS is no exception

Members online

Back