To all LS Owners

Maybe V6s are, but V8s aren't. The new 5.0s are VERY nice cars all around as well as incredibly capable.

I don't think he was arguing the performance potential of the Mustang. I think it was more of the "I normally see 50 of them on the way to work" type of argument.

Agreed on the Coyote. Drop one in an LS, and I'm a happy guy. :)

Time to get rid of my '06...... I had to replace a brake light today.....

I guess I need a Crayolla!!!!!

I honestly wouldn't mind having a corolla or however you spell it. I could use a little 4 Banger to let the Lincoln rest more.

I honestly wouldn't mind having a corolla or however you spell it. I could use a little 4 Banger to let the Lincoln rest more.

Funny. Mine doesn't seem to want to rest. It wants to be driven, just like my dogs always want to be walked.
I buy/own cars to drive, not to keep or to look at. Maybe I'd feel a little differently if we had to deal with road salt here, but probably I wouldn't. I'd just have to replace cars more often.

Funny. Mine doesn't seem to want to rest. It wants to be driven, just like my dogs always want to be walked.
I buy/own cars to drive, not to keep or to look at. Maybe I'd feel a little differently if we had to deal with road salt here, but probably I wouldn't. I'd just have to replace cars more often.

joegr have you ever post pictures of your LS.

THEY MUST BE very Clean

where are they i was looking for them.

There are only a little over 10K posts to search through.
Meanwhile, here's a security cam picture.

cars.jpg

Yeah, I know what you mean, but I'm one of the individuals who had to wait for the LS to become cheap. Living 20 miles from everything and an anemic v8 requiring premium equals the LS being a less than ideal daily driver for me. I do enjoy it though.... it's a very fun vehicle. However, others I own are easier on the pocket... which is not something I ever expected the LS to be. No road salt here either.

Members online

No members online now.
Back