To all LS Owners

voice-activated-toaster.jpg

No self respecting man should ever drive a corolla, ever.
What the OP posted Is the same as saying he traded his dick for a pussy.

The toaster grilled cheese stuff was great btw.

Yea I just drove my neighbor that owns a Corolla to the shop to get his car towed cus the starter did not work.
While in my 02 LS Sport he asked me if they still make the LS cus he loved how it rode and wanted to get a new car.

I told him they stopped in 06. He then looked at the odometer and asked me how I only had 16k miles on the car, and why it still rode and looked like new. I explained to him it was 164k. He asked me if I was sure, cus the car should be in way worst condition. He's 77 years old. He commented he always wanted a Lincoln and that it was too bad they didn't make the LS anymore.

How can you not be embarrassed driving this?
View attachment 828458522

Actually I drive the xrs model, lowered and modified. I've crushed quite a few ls's lmao. The best part... 20k miles later and 0 repairs, guy that bought my Lincoln tried to get his money back because joints went bad. Cost him a G, sorry for delayed response I just pity you ls, owners. Your only pushing 260 and the vehicle weighs a ton. I wish you all well in your long life of repairs while I smash you guys on i35 without worrying about costly repairs. Lmao #winning.

Also my fiance drives the 13 corolla sport. That old man obviously knows **** about cars. The rare moments when a problem happens to a corolla, repair fees cost nothing. Why don't you fellas google the most reliable cars in the world? Toyota prius is number 1. Camry and corolla are up there. #getlikeme Edmund gave ls a 7 out of 10 and it's cons are reliability and repair fees. Corolla gets over a 9. They see me carollin they hatin! Lol suckers, ttyl im hitting up the Toyota forums, to many ***s here.

Also my fiance drives the 13 corolla sport. That old man obviously knows **** about cars. The rare moments when a problem happens to a corolla, repair fees cost nothing. Why don't you fellas google the most reliable cars in the world? Toyota prius is number 1. Camry and corolla are up there. #getlikeme Edmund gave ls a 7 out of 10 and it's cons are reliability and repair fees. Corolla gets over a 9. They see me carollin they hatin! Lol suckers, ttyl im hitting up the Toyota forums, to many ***s here.

I drove a new Corolla sport while my LS was being repaired. Gutless. I was ashamed to be seen in that car.

You're moving the goal posts. The Toyota Corolla is unsafe, slow, no aesthetics, and embarrassing to drive. No LS owner buys one because they are reliable. We buy them because they rate VERY highly for safety, enough power for spirited driving, excellently balanced, and timeless good looks. Modifications and parts are expensive. But, you have to pay to play. I get some people can't afford it, and that's okay if you can't. There's lesser quality, cheaper econoboxes out there for you. Like the Corolla.

Too many f*gs here? I wonder what the ratio of Corolla/Prius drivers to homosexual owners is. Which again, if you like that kinda thing, more power to ya. Have fun on the Toyota forums. I'm sure we'll miss you terribly.

Do we have to keep this going? There's nothing to accomplish. Neither side is going to convince the other to switch sides.

#getlikeme Edmund

Edmunds? There's a laugher. It took them over a year to notice the battery was in the trunk; and then couldn't figure out why! They complained about a transmission issue for almost a year before they were smart enough to take it to the dealer and have the pcm reflashed (there was a TSB and the reflash cured the issue).

Notice he hasn't changed his name to something more appropriate? Like toyslug?

One more on my ignore list.......

everytime i look at a Toyota, I wonder why the emblem looks like a dude wearing a sombrero.

also what the fukc is so sporty aout a corolla? just because you put a big red "S" on the trunk, doesn't make it a sports car...

Pay to play in an ls? Lmao you act like they are nascars. My xrs will smoke you I promise you that. I guess you can't pay to play in a mustang gt? That's a real mans sports car buddy.

corolla xrs: Standing 1/4-mile: 15.8 sec @ 90 mph

the 2nd gen LS V8 is like a high 14 / low 15 car.

the toyota ain't smoking anything.

the mustang is a real man's sports car? haha. no. those things are a dime a dozen. cookie cutter cars. just like toyotas. faster though.

Even though I had one (64 1/2, 225 horse 289, 4 BBL, 4-spd, no p/s or p/b) and sometimes lament selling it, I could NEVER own one again! Besides they are a dime a dozen, I have come accustomed to the luxury of the LS. They were originally known as a secretaries car. Hmmmmmmm......

Besides, the LS is NOT a sports car. It's a luxury sport sedan. That category alone is a misnomer as a 4-door (sedan/saloon car) can't, by definition, be a sports car.

Grrrrrrr.......... I promised myself I wouldn't come back here......

Sorry LS4me but your wrong. In real car spec, there is no category as a sports car.
That is the term generally used when a car is sport tuned or with sport features.
You do have sports coupe (2 door) and sports sedan (4 door).
It goes in more deep now due to you can even make a sport 5 door, sport wagon and with the concept of the Toyota, now we have the all new TOYOTA TOASTER type S. Grills cheese faster than a Lincoln's can do a 1/4 mile.

corolla xrs: Standing 1/4-mile: 15.8 sec @ 90 mph

the 2nd gen LS V8 is like a high 14 / low 15 car.

the toyota ain't smoking anything.

the mustang is a real man's sports car? haha. no. those things are a dime a dozen. cookie cutter cars. just like toyotas. faster though.

Maybe V6s are, but V8s aren't. The new 5.0s are VERY nice cars all around as well as incredibly capable.

Members online

No members online now.
Back