This will happen just because it hasn't before

CWS Tuning did the Northstar engined Golf...

engineandfrontshot.sized.jpg

Go for it sparky. Make the car and make me eat crow. Or go ahead and drive your 190e over here and make me eat crow. Talk is chit, actions are where its at.
So you say you can do it then do it. Ill wait. Bitch.

And a 3 rotor nice engine, was gonna do that with my 86 rx7 I use to have but I sold it before I went to Iraq and bought the Cossy instead.
I was gonna fock Jessica Alba but got thirsty and bought some beer instead.

If my Retarded redneck a$$ is right thats a nomad(if not o well) that thing is WOW in a very bad way.

Yep... that is the 2008 Riddler winner, features a rear mounted Ferrari V12 with the old engine compartment being utilized for a trunk with custom fitted luggage.

Go for it sparky. Make the car and make me eat crow. Or go ahead and drive your 190e over here and make me eat crow. Talk is chit, actions are where its at.
So you say you can do it then do it. Ill wait. Bitch.

Well again if u would have read all the stuff i have posted on this thread its not for a while i still have the underbody work the suspension paint brakes befor i can even think to PUT it in. <- yes thats a run on sentence. But who says i cant put it up on a frame to hold the engine and trans and work on getting it wired so its runable when i do install it and tune it fully after its in. O YA THINGS LIKE THIS WOULD TAKE TIME. <- look there u were right on something.

And if u wanted that to sound funny u could have atlest use Kat Williams line " don't worry.... I'll wait"

O LOOK HERE THE NEXT ONE IN LINE TO RUN HIS MOUTH obviously you didnt read my post after frogman responded to the comment about my brother making somethin he couldn't do with out the right tools :lol:

yeah? Well.... well... well... My brother can build a whole planet in his spare time! Who the hell cares about your geek for a brother's skills? I said it before and I'm going to say it again: You're an idiot for trying to reinvent the damned wheel. There are already aftermarket ECU's out there that will run that engine.

But I suppose your High IQ of 81 (I figure, as dumb as you have to be, you're hovering right about 20???), genius of a brother knows a hell of a lot more than engineers working for small, billion dollar aftermarket ECU companies like MOTEC?

, O and I forgot about all the classes I took are wiring and diagrams,

This is ovbious that you forgot. No need to embarass yourself further by telling us you "forgot".

minus a Oshkosh PLS( thats a military truck if you didn't know). Worst wiring harness in the world to figure $hit out on,

Mil-SPEC vs commercial... yeah. Those round connectors are just do damned hard.

but thats right I'm just a dumb redneck with wild ideas that is impossible.

No, not with impossible ideas. Just... retarded ones.

AGAIN LAZER READ THE Fing posts IM NOT USING A STOCK ECM, NO $HIT IT WOULD BE STAND ALONE ALONG WITH A STANDALONE TCM.

Oh, you have been reading my replies to you. I see you're calling a "Transmission Computer" by it's proper term, "TCM".

But hey I forgot that a computer is smarter then a human and u can't flash it to put in ghost files that make it think somethings there when its not(the pcm for mark that is) NONE OF THIS IS POSSIBLE UNLESS YOUR BILL GATES OR STEVEN HAWKENS. NOTHING IN THE WORLD IS POSSIBLE BECAUSE YOU TWO SAY ITS NOT. I forgot yall are genius, and if u wanna get me started on that word "genius" ... not even gonna go there.

Oh, we know you're not a genius. This you've already proven to us. How... exactly, do you expect us to believe that you have any wiring harness reading and interpretation skills, let alone be a genius, when you can't even compose a simple paragraph?

I mean, seriously... They let the astronauts train in Alabama, but NASA sure as hell won't let anyone from Alabama fly the damned shuttle. I know, you're from ElPaso, but you get the idea... I hope.

ALL in all I see that unless your FROGMAN the car Genius or LAZER the tag along to everything Frogman says (His B!tch in other terms) your dumb.

Oh, you're making friends left and right, aren't you. I do feel a small amount of pity for people like you.

With all that said I guess I should go get a book with a wiring diagram of the Mark to understand exactly how it works.

Oh wow.... you finally found out that wiring diagrams come in a book and now you're going to go get you one? You go, boy! I apologize for thinking you only have 6 brain cells. I truly am sorry for that. I now see you have a whole 9 brain cells.

But you know what? I'll be nice and give you a tip to get you started on your idiotic quest:

http://tinyurl.com/2wz6c8o

Lots of info there.

Believe it or not it was a different NorthStar VW car that I have seen :shifty:

Who would believe that there would be more than 1 :eek:

HEY HEY HEY!!! stop showing its possible to put a random engines in a car it shouldn't be in :lol:.

HEY HEY HEY!!! stop showing its possible to put a random engines in a car it shouldn't be in :lol:.

Hey I tried to put a SBC in my 300D and a 440 in my 240D plus I have witnessed running a Nissan Silvia swap in a Subaru GC. Along with the other guy with the 2JZ swap.

God it must piss people off at Autozone when you come in for parts and tell them the car :p

Well I could once again read in to Frogmans(Bill Nye the science guy)post but whats the point, he stated hes happy I read his Reply and decided to use a TCM and ECM "stand alone"......your a few years late on that one guy I've known about those for awhile and that was the first thing to come to mind after i thought why not try and put the 5.5l in the lincoln. And the PLS has nothing to do with the cannon plugs they arent hard at all to take apart. Its the fact that the harness that was made for that was a hack job so you go get a wiring diagram on that truck ill mess up a few things on one that took me a little to figure out the problem and ill give u 3 days to figure it out, 1159 the last day you'll still be sitting there trying to get the last one out. O and being that u said it " AND IF U WANT I CAN MAIL U THE DOCUMENTS TO SHOW ITS TRUE!! :D" My IQ is 136 thank you.

And i remember my mom saying guys have selective hearing well ill just use selective reading from hear on.

Hey I tried to put a SBC in my 300D and a 440 in my 240D plus I have witnessed running a Nissan Silvia swap in a Subaru GC. Along with the other guy with the 2JZ swap.

God it must piss people off at Autozone when you come in for parts and tell them the car :p

2jayZ.jpg

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i remember my mom saying guys have selective hearing well ill just use selective reading from hear on.

That 136 IQ isn't doing much for ya... Probably the paint thinner your mom huffed in the first three months of pregnancy... :shifty:

Well you missed the point I was going for completely...
Told ya.
That 136 IQ isn't doing much for ya... Probably the paint thinner your mom huffed in the first three months of pregnancy... :shifty:

I have come to the conclusion that there are anonomalys with the IQ test. I can't spell and am a general dumb ass. Supposedly my IQ is 157. I think they added it to someone elses score though. :lol:

Told ya.

I have come to the conclusion that there are anonomalys with the IQ test. I can't spell and am a general dumb ass. Supposedly my IQ is 157. I think they added it to someone elses score though. :lol:

You know what I'll leave this with what you said, and to prove a point on how dumb people can really be... someone tried to tell me his IQ score was 452 My only comment was not possible. And to the spelling true I suck at spelling never really cared to pay attention in school. Doesn't bother me people can read what I'm saying. Either way you take your thought about me and hold them close and beleave what ever you'd like, but the way I see it is the same as a friend ( a long time mechanic) worried about pulling a head off an engine he never worked on to change the head gasket. You don't think I can do this because A: you haven't done it or tried and failed or B: To scared to see if it can really happen. See thats where my will to get something done I say will happen is everything all of you are saying. Will it be a long tasking project.. of course never said it would be easy, will it take countless hours researching and talking to all my mercedes guys to figure it out yes, but in the end when i fire the engine up weather on a stand first or in the car I can say I made it work. So take your "he's a retard" "his IQ he added with someone elses" or whatever else you have to say about it and toss it out the window, because I know what I said wasn't a lie and you dont have to be a full out wiz with everything to prove your IQ is what a psychologist told you it was. Go on and be affraid to try something wild out and different, Wright brothers did, Ben franklin did and countless others and look where we are now because of them knowing it was possible. This will be the last post I make on LVC for the fact that instead of saying "dude thats some crazy ass idea but if u need help with info on the lincoln I'll give you what I know" all I mainly got was its not possible give up you cant do it, I'll find a different place to find answers for my endeavors. And I call people like most of you black holes all you do is drag people into be leave what you be leave. Have fun sticking to one path I normally run 4 at a time and see which ones better( gotta love ADHD I'm sure Mr. hawking and every other Genius that has brought our technologically to where it is does and did)

Members online

No members online now.
Back