This will happen just because it hasn't before

And to the spelling true I suck at spelling never really cared to pay attention in school.

Well, you really should have payed attention in School. Especially in Riting class. No matter how "smart" someone is, the lack of writing ability never helps them in their endeavors. How do you expect someone to take you seriously when you write like you just fell out of the stupid tree?... twice?

Doesn't bother me people can read what I'm saying.

Sure they can. After they spend 10 minutes trying to make sense of your run-on sentences and your typos. You don't have enough respect for their time to make reading your writing easier, why should they respect your time?

Either way you take your thought about me and hold them close and beleave what ever you'd like, but the way I see it is the same as a friend ( a long time mechanic) worried about pulling a head off an engine he never worked on to change the head gasket. You don't think I can do this because A: you haven't done it or tried and failed or B: To scared to see if it can really happen. See thats where my will to get something done I say will happen is everything all of you are saying.

Uhhh... You lost me there... Finally picked up the "track again below.

Will it be a long tasking project.. of course never said it would be easy, will it take countless hours researching and talking to all my mercedes guys to figure it out yes, but in the end when i fire the engine up weather on a stand first or in the car I can say I made it work.

You let us know if... err.... I mean, when that happens.

So take your "he's a retard" "his IQ he added with someone elses" or whatever else you have to say about it and toss it out the window, because I know what I said wasn't a lie and you dont have to be a full out wiz with everything to prove your IQ is what a psychologist told you it was.

Again.... Huh?

Go on and be affraid to try something wild out and different, Wright brothers did, Ben franklin did and countless others and look where we are now because of them knowing it was possible.

Sadly, you're probably too dumb to know that the wright brothers were not the first people to fly.

This will be the last post I make on LVC.

Oh yes, i'm sure it is! This is why you posted again 15 minutes later and will post again, shortly.

for the fact that instead of saying "dude thats some crazy ass idea but if u need help with info on the lincoln I'll give you what I know" all I mainly got was its not possible give up you cant do it,

Wow. This right there tells all, folks! Not only is he an idiot, who can't rite good, he also can't reed good. If I have to explain why, you can't reed good either.

I'll find a different place to find answers for my endeavors.

Alright. Don't let the door... well, you know the rest.

[/quote]
And I call people like most of you black holes all you do is drag people into be leave what you be leave. [\quote]

Fair enough. We accept the name of "black holes". In turn, we call people like you, people who don't have the common sense God gave a regular variety turnip, "morons".

Have fun sticking to one path I normally run 4 at a time and see which ones better( gotta love ADHD I'm sure Mr. hawking and every other Genius that has brought our technologically to where it is does and did)

My head is about to explode from trying to make sense of his ramblings! I swear, I'm getting a headache.

And if i where to every meet you this would be a promise not a threat say that to my face with a 12 gauge shoved in your mouth.... $hit for all we know (if u were born and raised in Florida that is) your mom screwed half the state but I never wrote it out so you could read it did I.

Wow, you sure are a tough guy there, skippy!

Threatening people? Egging them on to go say something to your face while you have a shotgun in their mouths?

Yup... Sorry to tell you this, but you just lost all credibility about how "high" your IQ is, with that statement.

And if i where to every meet you this would be a promise not a threat say that to my face with a 12 gauge shoved in your mouth.... $hit for all we know (if u were born and raised in Florida that is) your mom screwed half the state but I never wrote it out so you could read it did I.
:lol: You really are one hell of a piece of chit moron. *slowly claps*

"Come say it to my face while I stick a shotgun in your mouth!" :lol: Thats just fuggin retarded.
I don't even need a witty response for this one!

I can't figure out what you are saying anyway, but from what the other guys are saying I guess this is some sort of "threat-promise" you fu*king hillbillies like to dole out to sound like badasses...

Have fun with your visions of granduer Stephen Hawking II, I am sure you will be awarded one day for being on the level they are, because we all know a betterment of society lies in bastard child frankenstien cars...

Come bring your shotgun, I'll tell you what's up right to your face, then proceed to have Chuck Norris throatfu*k your sister, or cousin, or whoever it is you call your wife. Wait.... did I just... YES! SWEET! I can be a interweb badass too!

I Love You! Let's talk about other places we can insert our "shotguns" soon, OK sunshine? :dancefool

(looky there Jethro, plenty more targets for your pewpew anti-hater lazorz)

You just committed a crime threatening a person with a gun on an internet forum. A lot of us here have guns, and lots of them. Threatening someone with one doesn't make you look like a man, but it is a good way to get yourself killed if you threaten the wrong person. And threatening someone with one just makes you look like a large pu$$y you can't fight.

I know - a Northstar in a Lincoln-sort of like cats breeding with dogs - but, they are now putting N* in hot rods - turning them 90 degrees and making them RWD....

But - they are really easy to work with - they are racing engines with a ton of information on them - sand rails love them - great power to weight ratio.

You are going to pull it apart anyway - then you can do the timesert thing, and then these engines last forever.

YouTube - NovaStar

nothing better than an internet pissing contest. especially with frogman, he's good at this

That Nova was kinda cool. No way in hell a NA Northstar is making 575hp but it sure does look purdy.

Bummer! Wonder if it was for threataning to shoot someone in the face with a shotgun? :lol: Gawd you guys are strict! :mad: :( :) :lol:

awww but now he will never prove us wrong lololol i wonder if he even measured the eng bay? hell he also considered the viper engine lmao

It was never gonna happen. The dude cant afford parts for his 22 year old Benz with a 4 banger in it much less a complete drivetrain from an AMG and slap it in a Mark. :lol:

This fits one of my favorite sayings...

"Anything is possible when you don't know what you're talking about..."

awww but now he will never prove us wrong lololol i wonder if he even measured the eng bay? hell he also considered the viper engine lmao

They put Viper engines in cudas - and I think you are talking smaller than a mark VIII engine bay, chicken....

spindles2009_98.jpg

This fits one of my favorite sayings...

"Anything is possible when you don't know what you're talking about..."
I always liked "It makes sense if you dont think about it" :lol:

I realize it was fun to pound on this guy for the choice of engine - which was a poor one - the Mercedes engine is just way wrong - but, like KK mentioned - engine swaps - sort of cool if it is done right...

LS1 in a 911 - yes, putting a water cooled engine - a big v-8 water cooled engine - into the rear engine bay of the Porsche - This guy put the radiator on top of the engine, and will be covering it with a whale tail...

I guess - why not?

DSC032571292954890.jpg

That is a cool swap... as bland as SBC Chevy into anything its just so so hard to say no to how cheap they are and how much power they can make.

Ive been on the racetrack with a 350 powered 80's 911 and was impressed how quick the car went. Owner wasn't a driver and spun a couple times but you could tell it was due to inexperience and no so much the cars dynamics.

The 2JZ in the Delorean is cool too!. Thats a cool car that was always slow as fock from a crappy Volvo motor. :(

There are cool swaps but his was less then ideal. Sure it could be done (can say that now hes gone :D ) and could work but its a lot of engineering and skills he don't have.
Don't even need too much of a fancy ECU/TCU. You just loose the adaptive stuff. But being the motor isn't variable cam/valve timing or variable intake runners you can tune it just like any other motor. :shrug:

Members online

Back