38240330006_medium.jpg

mark1.jpg

mark2.jpg

mark3.jpg

Really trying to find unique Marks?

I have compiled a few ugly mark pics!
Give me a few to find them.... here they come! Lol

lsc1.jpg

Ok... No more ugly Marks... My eyes are burning and I will have flash backs and need to start seeing a shrink.:eek:

Here let me help with your eyes.............. Stare directly at this.........

2010 259.jpg

Now gaze upon this and go blind.......... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugly4.jpg

You can buy a new bumper and hood and a few cans of spray paint and the yellow Mark would be just fine.

The Starbird one, I know hes famous, is permanently ugly.

Is there a way to ban people from the world? lol... Obviously that Mark VIII is hideous with those Taurus lights, those Cadillac style wings, etc... but, all Mark VIII's aside... What is up with people & those stick on air vents, air inductions, etc? I'm getting fed up with people doing that. I want to create an orange sticker just like the illegal parking violations. This sticker will be placed on the vehicle windshield advising the retard of what a MORON they are for placing those stick on vents on their cars. Worst yet, I've seen them in places where they don't even belong. I've seen the 3 vents on the REAR 1/4 panel of a Honda Accord. I've seen them upside down, I've seen those side cowl inductions on hoods together with OTHER stick on items!

Something needs to be done. It clearly shows there's a HUGE lack of BRAIN CELLS in society! WTF is going on with people?!?!?!?!?!?:mad::mad::mad:

Is there a way to ban people from the world? lol... Obviously that Mark VIII is hideous with those Taurus lights, those Cadillac style wings, etc... but, all Mark VIII's aside... What is up with people & those stick on air vents, air inductions, etc? I'm getting fed up with people doing that. I want to create an orange sticker just like the illegal parking violations. This sticker will be placed on the vehicle windshield advising the retard of what a MORON they are for placing those stick on vents on their cars. Worst yet, I've seen them in places where they don't even belong. I've seen the 3 vents on the REAR 1/4 panel of a Honda Accord. I've seen them upside down, I've seen those side cowl inductions on hoods together with OTHER stick on items!

Something needs to be done. It clearly shows there's a HUGE lack of BRAIN CELLS in society! WTF is going on with people?!?!?!?!?!?:mad::mad::mad:

just shoot them thats how you ban them from the world. :shifty: jk

i see that crap everywhere! ive seen the portholes on a pillars, rear bumpers, fuel doors, hoods, roofs, front bumpers, ive even seen them stuck in the grille! people have no idea what they are or where they go.

ive thought about a sticker too that says "port holes are for buicks idot" to slap on offending cars

I've seen a old guy placing those things on the side of the bed of a Dodge 1500

that flat black ranchero mark VIII is actually finished now, it has some cool wheels and it is painted lime green. i cant find the pictures, someone posted that black picture of it and the owner saw it on another forum, and he joined and posted finished pics of it, dont ask me where but the car actually looked pretty kick ass, i think it had a cowl hood on it now too, i liked it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back