The ugliest Mark VIII ever.

that flat black ranchero mark VIII is actually finished now, it has some cool wheels and it is painted lime green. i cant find the pictures, someone posted that black picture of it and the owner saw it on another forum, and he joined and posted finished pics of it, dont ask me where but the car actually looked pretty kick ass, i think it had a cowl hood on it now too, i liked it.

I bet it is bad!

I like how people want to make Cadillacs look like Buicks with the portholes. Used to be the other way around.

I always liked the Markamino but was scared to admit it cause of the scary people here. :lol:

I was looking for the pics of the other one with the quarter windows. A little better execution and I would like to have one like that. :D

Now here's a "real" Ranchero (sort of): :D

ute099.jpg

http://www.fpv.com.au/fpv-range/super-pursuit/gallery.aspx

ute099.jpg

Yeah about a week ago I was looking through all of the Australian Side of the car companies and saved quite a few pics of those, along with the Falcon. GM has a Saudi Arabian brand that makes a "Caprice SS". It is a rear wheel drive sedan with a stout LS1 in it. It is crazy that Australia and even Saudi Arabia have cooler production cars than us.

damn. thanks, i had made it this far without seeing that purple thing. but not anymore.

Members online

No members online now.
Back