Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
debonair1.jpg

debonair5.jpg

debonair6.jpg

....that's not the ugliest Mark VIII.

This is

ugly4.jpg

Calabrio, per site policy (section 5-7), you must now ban yourself for life. You must also ban me for even seeing the yellow mark. And you must doubly ban me for even mentioning its name.

....that's not the ugliest Mark VIII.

This is

damn, thats a pic I usually put up you beat me to it!..:D
I always love how I get the "We should ban him for the day" comments afterwards! that always gives me a laugh!

you guys are all just a bunch of haters.. I applaud the enginuity of the original builder. he was DEFINATLY THINKING OUT OF THE BOX!:D
Dont think Lincoln ever thought the MarkVIII would be used in a construction of this type. I would like to see what he modified in the interior.

The yellow picture is viral.
We'll have to ban everyone who viewed this seen.
What's been seen can't be unseen and we can't chance that they might have saved the picture to the hard drive and will repost it later.

The yellow picture is viral.
We'll have to ban everyone who viewed this seen.
What's been seen can't be unseen and we can't chance that they might have saved the picture to the hard drive and will repost it later.

What Like this??? :)

yellow mark.jpg

It's simple...it's so ugly you just never drive it, therefore removing the necessity of changing the rear tires

I don't think it's "ugly" per se. It's just different. Now, in 1955, if that thing had been shown at a car show, it would have been a hit. And I love 1950's cars. That probably explains why I kinda like the design.

Members online

No members online now.
Back