Tennessee Members

I might have been mistaken. My wife seems to think you are talking about Peerless steak house. They have a big bull out front. It's off of Ceder Bluff behind Famous Daves BBQ. Right beside Parkside Tavern. That's the only one she knows of that has a bull out front

Bull Fish Grille is in Pigeon Forge.

There is also a Bull Feathers Sports Cafe, which is close to Lovell Rd, on Kingston Pike. But they don't they have a Bull out front.

Peerless is fine with us. My wife has been wanting to eat there for a while now. Or, if your wanting steak, we could eat at Connor's in Turkey Creek. We've ate there before and they're pretty good. They're owned by the same people that run the Chop House.

What's everyone's thoughts? I know some of you will be traveling a good piece and may not be familier with the area, so would you guys just perfer us to pick out a place and go with it?

Somewhere with a big parking lot and a low price. Remember I'm paying for two meals and gas on minimum wage

O you college guys. Always worring about the money. Would you like my wife and I to bring you 2 happy meals to dinner on our very slightly above minimum wage salary's?.....Eric, I'm only kidding:D ...

Go to www.Knoxmenus.com and type in Connors into the search bar. You'll find their menu and prices.

Then type in The Peerless, and you can view their menu with prices.

Go here for The Peerless website....http://www.thepeerlessinc.com/

Go here for Connors website. They have picutres posted of some of their meals....http://www.thechophouse.com/connors_menu.html

Peerless seems to be a little higher in price, but only by a small portion. Depending on what you get, 2 can eat very comfortable for $40.

HAHA two can eat just as comfortably at taco bell for $8

But i guess since this is a special occasion and I don't want to be labeled as cheap, I guess i can charge it.

It all up to yall i dont really have a preference.

postalUT said:
But i guess since this is a special occasion and I don't want to be labeled as cheap, I guess i can charge it.

No no....I'm not calling anybody cheap....If it were up to me, my wife and I would pack a little picnic basket with ham and cheese sandwiches with some crackers and WATER to drink, and wait outside the restaurant on you guys. But I never been able to convince her to do that. Imagine that.:D

I'm down for whatever you guys decide. I love food. I'll be showing up in the black ls with the f'd up bumper. I just rear ended a Volvo here in Nashville. All my fault, but her car seemed fine so she just took my name and number in case. Oh well...

Boomhower said:
Ay...Stuff happens, right?...As long as it still drives.

That's easy for you to say with your little non scratched up LS! :rolleyes: jk. It just really sucks because I just got back and I was so ready to finally drive the damn thing. I drove to TN from MO for my RnR and I literally just washed it a couple hours before the wreck.

UPDATE: I got turned down twice today by two different girls who I asked to come with me, so it'll just be me now.

How bad was the wreck?

postalUT said:
UPDATE: I got turned down twice today by two different girls who I asked to come with me, so it'll just be me now.

How bad was the wreck?

Not bad. Definitely got to get my bumper repainted and a new chrome bumper cover. Any idea what part number that is ken?

9enisP said:
Not bad. Definitely got to get my bumper repainted and a new chrome bumper cover. Any idea what part number that is ken?
Do you have the sport or non-sport bumper cover? A non-sport will have the chrome strip on the bumper. I don't know what that part number is but I'll can find out.

9enisP said:
That's easy for you to say with your little non scratched up LS! :rolleyes: jk. It just really sucks because I just got back and I was so ready to finally drive the damn thing. I drove to TN from MO for my RnR and I literally just washed it a couple hours before the wreck.

I know it suxs....The first truck I had was an 89 S-10. Gave $1200 for it, but I felt like you had ripped my guts out of my butthole when I wrecked it. I'd feel even worse if something happened to the LS. But a few sratches ain't that bad. You'll have her fixed up in no time and we'll all still enjoy the ride next weekend.

postalUT said:

Well they didn't deserve to ride in your LS anyways. :)

Alright guys. We keep getting closer to the date with no place to eat, so I am going to say lets eat at The Peerless steak house @ 12:00 pm on Feb. 3rd. All in favor say "I". Any oppose?

I'm actually going to vote for Conner's Steak House. They have a pretty decently priced sirloin that sounds really good (I have no grill to cook steak on in the dorms, so steak is a real treat for me). Their selection also seems a bit less fancy pants

postalUT said:
I'm actually going to vote for Conner's Steak House. They have a pretty decently priced sirloin that sounds really good (I have no grill to cook steak on in the dorms, so steak is a real treat for me). Their selection also seems a bit less fancy pants

That's fine as well. Actually works out better cause we have a gift card for conners. We just haven't ate at Peerless and thought it'd be a good time to try it out. So all in favor of Conner's, say I.

\
eye.jpg

alright guys i'm sorry to do this so late but is there any way we can push up lunch to 10 or 11? One of my date prospects called me back and said she could go if she made it back to knox by 4.

If not it's cool, girls make things complicated anyway!

Members online

Back