Tennessee Members

Eric, what happened to you man? I'm really sorry we lost you in K-ville. We waited an additional 20 to 30 min. once we got into Maryville. I knew I should have gotten you cell # before we left Connor's.

I also have two video's on the dragon as well. One is kinda intense driving, and the other is a little more laid back. The sound and video quality isn't the greatest (digital camera), but it's still pretty cool. I haven't decided whether or not to post them on line for the world to see, but I'd definetly email to any of you that would like to see them. Just PM me you email address if your interested.

Those pics turned out real good. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE to come out! then we could have a dozen or so lincolns and cadillacs playing chase at the dragon!!

I'll tell you what happened...

Lyla got a nice little check engine light on Lovell road. Yeah.

So I babied it back home to the dorms and I'm going to attempt to drive it to work and see if it's gone away. Nothing happened, the light just came on.

I didn't have either of you guys cell phone numbers so I couldn't call and tell you what was going on. I'm really sorry guys.

My pictures came out EXCELLENT and they'll be posted very soon.

That's crappy man. Hope everything turns out OK for ya.

I've been working on the video's all day guys. I'm emailing them from a comcast email account, but they always get kicked back stating they are too big to send. I could send them from work since there is no limit there, but I don't think any of you guys would be able to recieve them. I used to have a yahoo account, and you were doing good if you recieved a few pictures at a time.

Boomhower said:
That's crappy man. Hope everything turns out OK for ya.

I've been working on the video's all day guys. I'm emailing them from a comcast email account, but they always get kicked back stating they are too big to send. I could send them from work since there is no limit there, but I don't think any of you guys would be able to recieve them. I used to have a yahoo account, and you were doing good if you recieved a few pictures at a time.

You should use WinRar then upload them to rapidshare or megaupload.com. Then just post the links and we'll download them.

I had just logged into youtube when I got the email from your post. Hope to have them up soon.

Ok.....I don't know what happened to the sound. Can you guys hear anything?

[Edit] Never mind....I had to switch to windows media player mode.

Yeah. No option on the second video here either. Damn that looks like fun. I wish i could've gone.

I just took it to ted russell ford today and they said the light was from dust build up on the o2 sensor and it was no big deal.

postalUT said:
I just took it to ted russell ford today and they said the light was from dust build up on the o2 sensor and it was no big deal.

That's awesome. I mean it sucks you couldn't run the tail, but at least you don't have any major problems.

Even if it was somethin major, My factory warranty is good til October and my extended warranty is good til after I graduate college. Tho it is nice that I dind't have anything major

Boomhower said:
Ay...Stuff happens, right?...As long as it still drives.

9enisP said:
That's easy for you to say with your little non scratched up LS! :rolleyes: jk.

Like I said before....Stuff happens, right?.....This is my truck with a cracked headlight, busted turn light, deeply scratched front bumper, and a ruffed up lower skirting.....Happened today about 2 min. after I got in it to leave work.

1-Truck wreck 2-8-07.jpg

Back right corner of a Toyota Camery....Top of the bumper, right side of the trunk lid, and the tail light....I should have gotten pics of her car while we were waiting for the police report, but I didn't think about it until we had left. I can however get some pics tomorrow if she comes to WORK. That's right, I work in the same building as this lady. She just started 3 months ago, and only had the car for 3 weeks. I felt so bad. I don't really care that much about the damage to my truck, cause that's what I pay insurance for, but still yet, come on. Needless to say it had been a stressful day at work, and this didn't help my evening out either. We were pulling out onto a road that has a really bad blind curve. She was turning left into traffic (in which direction the blind curve was located to her right). It's one of those curves that once you commit to pull out, you had better go and not think twice about it. I saw her commit, then glanced over my sholder to see if there was anything coming in the right lane, and BLAMO. She had stopped in the middle of the right lane and the road we were pulling out of. I never saw it coming. O well, tomorrows a new day, so I guess I'll go sleep this one off.

Dragon tales.

Guess I need to read the forum's more often, I'm in Ktown also. The last time I was on The Dragon we came around a curve and there was an 18 wheeler hung up on one of the curves. He finally got it around it but tore the crap out of the trailer. Said that his dispatcher told him it was a "short cut"..
We used to go through there when we went to the car show in Helen Ga. They moved it a couple years ago and we haven't been back.

Capt. Zorro said:
Guess I need to read the forum's more often, I'm in Ktown also. The last time I was on The Dragon we came around a curve and there was an 18 wheeler hung up on one of the curves. He finally got it around it but tore the crap out of the trailer. Said that his dispatcher told him it was a "short cut"..
We used to go through there when we went to the car show in Helen Ga. They moved it a couple years ago and we haven't been back.

Welcome to :V and better yet the southeast chapter Tennessee!

Looks like he's been here for a while. But definetly stop by more often. What do you drive?

Guys, Capt. Zorro is the man that makes the stainless steel intake tubes for LS Koncepts. Talk about a street rod guy! Sheesh! This guy has more unfinished street rods than I have ever met! Now they are some sweet rods though!

Wayne, good see you here! Stick around a while!

Members online

Back