Tennessee Members

postalUT said:
alright guys i'm sorry to do this so late but is there any way we can push up lunch to 10 or 11? One of my date prospects called me back and said she could go if she made it back to knox by 4.

If not it's cool, girls make things complicated anyway!
That would be really tough for me to make that noon is about the earliest I could make it

So who all's bringing their camera this time?:lol: .....Our's has been fuzzing out the past couple of times we've used it. I plan on bringing it, but I don't want to count on it being the only one.

I planned on bringing mine but I left it in Missouri when I left. :slam I'll try and bring my wife's but it's not the greatest either. Oh well, better than nothing.

I'll be bringing my roomate's 7.1 Megapixel bad ass

Before we get too ahead of ourselves, they're forecasting ice and snow on friday, so are we still gonna meet if this is the case? Obviously if theres any ice or snow we're not running the dragon (at least I won't)

Yeah, I was gonna comment on that sometime today. I won't be running the dragon with snow and ice either, but let's face it, I don't think we'll have anything to worry about but maybe some rain. I say if we do get snow'd out, I'd still like to meet out to eat.

I'm down for whatever. I'm definitely coming to K'ville for my friend's birthday anyway, so whether it snows or not, I'll be there. How dangerous is the dragon in the rain?

it was on killboys homepage about half way down so I assumed that it was current. I also noticed that it was uploaded today.?

I just got to Knoxville. I'm staying in the dorms at UT with a friend. Can someone pm me their number so I can have a contact if I need directions to the restaurant?

I just got in Knoxville and I'll be out all night celebrating my friends B-Day. Can someone PM me their cell number so I have a contact in case I need directions or something. See you guys soon.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. I didn't realize my last post went to a new page.

gt95coupe said:
so we going or what?
EDIT: you may want to look at this http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/6744/820/1024/562055/IMG_0684.jpg

I looked at the picture from my cell phone the first time. And I just looked at it again on my computer. The picture was so small on my cell that I couldn't see that picture was taken on the Cherohala Skyway. That's a little ways away from the dragon. A group of guys from work get together and take a bike ride up there about once a year. They say it is a good ride. Maybe we should visit there sometime in the future. Just not tomorrow;) . I think we'll be good to go on the dragon. Either way, we'll see you guys at Conner's @ noon. I'll be the one driving the black Lincoln LS......O wait, you guys know that already:p . We can discuss over lunch wheather we want to go up or not. Eithey way, I say it's worth a drive up to have a look see for ourselves. See you guys tomorrow.

If it looks ANYTHING like that, I won't be taking my baby out unless it's a nice slow leisure ride (not the balls to the wall)

Either way I'll see y'all at noon

UPDATE: Accuweather is predicting like 75% chance of precipitation within the next 48 hours around Robinsville, NC

Pics from lunch

Time to share. Here are some pics we took after lunch.

IMG_2020.jpg

IMG_2021.jpg

IMG_2023.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2030.jpg

IMG_2019.jpg

Pics from the dragon

Here are some pics my wife snapped of Danny's car on the dragon.

IMG_2033.jpg

IMG_2036.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

IMG_2044.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2048.jpg

IMG_2050.jpg

IMG_2052.jpg

My favorite pics on the dragon

I thought these were the best pics on the dragon.

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2040.jpg

IMG_2049.jpg

Members online

Back