Tennessee Members

Happy B-day Boom

I actually live on campus and there's a lot to do around campus on the strip, as long as you're over 21. PM me and I can give you some suggestions.

Eating in west knox is fine by me. Im open for just about anything 12 would be better for me since Im driving a pretty good distance and this time Ill have my clock on eastern time and not mountian time :N

I believe we can make it this time. I don't have any pending issues but you never know around our house.

Thoought you guys may want to read this

Hey Danny,

We're down for the off season until the beginning of March. We do get out there occasionally and get a few shots, but no commitments, sorry.

The store/gas station is closed for the off season and renovations as well. They should be open around early March.

Hope you have fun!

Best Regards,
Darryl Cannon

Well that sucks but I guess we can all bring cameras and post them on this site

I'm guessing this came from Killyboys?.....That does suck, but like you said, we can grab plenty of pics with our own cameras.

My wife will be along on this trip as well. I can't wait to get my eyes clawed out, mid dragon.

Sounds good. I may bring my wife. Has anyone decided where we're meeting and/or eating? And just to be clear, we're meeting at noon right?

9enisP said:
Sounds good. I may bring my wife. Has anyone decided where we're meeting and/or eating? And just to be clear, we're meeting at noon right?

You may? Boy 'ems fightin words @ my house.

12 is fine by me, & I think we would e better off eating somewhere on the west side of Knoxville.

Not a Hooters fan. I want to eat where the food is good. Whats the name of the place with the Bull out front I think its in the lovell road area?

gt95coupe said:
Not a Hooters fan. I want to eat where the food is good. Whats the name of the place with the Bull out front I think its in the lovell road area?

I'm not a hugh Hooters fan either.......Are you talking about Bull Fish Grille?

gt95coupe said:
Yes. Is that good? never been there

I never ate there. I've heard that they are a little more expensive than say applebee's or o'charley's, but it all depends how much everyone is willing to pay. The first time we meet we ate @ PF Changs so I don't really think it will matter.

Members online

No members online now.
Back