Tennessee Members

gt95coupe said:
Ken we are talking about maybe doing it again in feb. sometime. hows that month for you? I know its awhile out but maybe we can align all our schedules for one saturday
Well, that's a ways away but I'll definitely work around it this time.

My brother's B-day is on the 24th of Feb. That's the forth weekend in Feb. I'm sure the family will want to do something that weekend with him, so I won't be able to do it then. I know Feb. is a little bit off still, but I'd rather start planning something a little at a time now, so to ensure that we can get more LS's together. I know that there is 6 of us in here in TN that are in decently close range of each other, and I'd love to see all 6 of us riding down the road together. I could see head's turn today when just 3 of us passed by. Imagine what it would be like with 6 (or more) of us.

here are my pics

Tree_of_shame.jpg

Right_side_of_LS's.jpg

Front_view_of_LS's.jpg

I should be getting back around the 15th of January and will be coming home for a while (3-4 weeks), so the first week of February sounds great. If you guys decide on the third week, I got no problem taking some leave to come back down. I guess you could say, I'm down for whatever you guys decide. The pics look good, its looks beautiful out there.

I'd say let's plan on the first week then. No reason for you to take leave when you could use it for your family or something else some other time.

Yeah, and I just realized that the 3rd weekend is Mardi Gras. So I'll be wasted in St. Louis that weekend. Is there a big celebration in K'ville?

Boomhower said:
I'd say let's plan on the first week then. No reason for you to take leave when you could use it for your family or something else some other time.
I agree 1st weekend it is. Hows that for you Grey Ghost?

gt95coupe said:
I agree 1st weekend it is. Hows that for you Grey Ghost?
I don't have anything planned that weekend yet so it's a go for me.

Yeah that sounds good. I'm going to have my pictures up soon but I'm going to wait and get the pictures from killboy and post them all at once. It turns out I told you guys wrong and they actually have the photographers there on the side of the road. If the pictures turn out good I'm going to buy a print for my wall.

postalUT said:
Yeah that sounds good. I'm going to have my pictures up soon but I'm going to wait and get the pictures from killboy and post them all at once. It turns out I told you guys wrong and they actually have the photographers there on the side of the road. If the pictures turn out good I'm going to buy a print for my wall.
What did the dealer say about those smoking brakes?

They said that it was just the brakes getting hot and the dirt in and around the brake parts was heating up and burning causing smoke and smell. I'm taking it to the dealership on Alcoa to get a second to make sure.

postalUT said:
I'm going to wait and get the pictures from killboy and post them all at once.

I've been looking for them to pop up, but still haven't seen them. I'll let you work on this one then.:D I hope they got some of us out there. If they have ppl standing there taking pictures, then surely they would have gotten us coming back thru if they didn't get them the first time. Unless the photographer was in the Killboy's Evo that we passed on the way back.:(

postalUT said:
They said that it was just the brakes getting hot and the dirt in and around the brake parts was heating up and burning causing smoke and smell. I'm taking it to the dealership on Alcoa to get a second to make sure.
If you take it to Neill-Sandler talk to Jimmy Cox. He is the Service Manager there and I know him well. Tell him you are part of the online Lincoln club and he'll know what you are talking about. He will definitely take care of you. Tell him I sent you! You might get thrown out....just kiddin!

Neil Sandler's the one on Alcoa right? I took it to Ted Russell the first time around and wasn't satisfied at all!

Yes. Neill-Sandler is on the right before you enter the motor mile. See Jimmy Cox when you go there. You might want to call him before you go to make sure he is there.

Hey guys, this is my first post, but Ive become pretty familiar with the forum and its active members.. So first off, great site, great people, and lots of great info, so keep up the good work!
I'm currently in Murfreesboro, and will most likely be for the next few months. As soon as my lease is up here, I will be moving to Hermitage (outside Nashville). Anyways, I have a 95' Cougar at the moment, and am trying my hardest to find a 97/98 LSC in good condition.. If any of you guys have one on the market or know of someone who does, PLEASE let me know! Low mileage and some options is definately a plus..
Thanks everyone.

It turns out there were NO pictures taken by killboy during our meet (F**K!) so we'll have to get pictures when we meet in feb.

But they were there. That blows. Must have been joy riding that day or something. Surely one of us will remember to bring a camera next time so we can get some good pics.

Members online

No members online now.
Back