Tennessee Members

I agree, but I'm going to be in Memphis during the Thanksgiving holiday. Perhaps the weekend before?

postalUT said:
I agree, but I'm going to be in Memphis during the Thanksgiving holiday. Perhaps the weekend before?

I'll be in Michigan as well on Thanksgiving weekend, and not available either Sat. before Thanksgiving. What about you other guys?

I think that will work for me, exams are two weeks after that so I wont be able to during the second weekend in december.

Now all we need is a time and a place

Would love to do it, but I'll be in at the last minute, if I can swing it.

bill5 said:
Would love to do it, but I'll be in at the last minute, if I can swing it.
You will definitely have to come this time.

gt95coupe said:
Should we send out a regional message?

I've contacted a few via PM, but only a few. The last time Wicked LS sent out a regional PM for me. I asked him how he did it and he said it was something that had to be set up by admin.

Hey, thanks for the PM Boomhower. I'd love to start meeting up with you guys. I won't be able to make it to any soon though. I'm deployed right now and will be back in January. I'm stationed in Missouri right now, but my family is in Lebanon (about 30 miles east of Nashville). I'm trying to join the guard unit in Knoxville and live in Nashville hopefully as soon as I get back from this deployment. I'll try and keep an eye out for the meet ups you have, but feel free to pm anytime just incase.

9enisP said:
Hey, thanks for the PM Boomhower. I'd love to start meeting up with you guys. I won't be able to make it to any soon though. I'm deployed right now and will be back in January. I'm stationed in Missouri right now, but my family is in Lebanon (about 30 miles east of Nashville). I'm trying to join the guard unit in Knoxville and live in Nashville hopefully as soon as I get back from this deployment. I'll try and keep an eye out for the meet ups you have, but feel free to pm anytime just incase.

Well we certainly hope all is well with you. My brother-in-law joined the Marines close to a year and a half ago. He's been in Iraq for about 4 months now. Definetly keep a check on us here, and drop us a line once your back home for a while. We could try to set something up with you then. Good luck my friend!

Wish I could be there! I hope you guys can get together sometime in February. Later.

-michael

How many ppl are we gonna have.....When, Sat. Dec. 2nd?.....What does everyone want to do?.......and where does everyone want to do that?

I should be there. I told a buddy of mine and hes interested in going to T.O.D. and eating or whatever. I think it should kind of early since the days are getting shorter. Its getting dark by like 6 just FYI

9enisP said:
Wish I could be there! I hope you guys can get together sometime in February. Later.

-michael

Thank you for serving our country. I look forward to meeting our whenever you get back in the area.

Definitely on Saturday Dec 2 (I can request off of work all day). If we want to meet somewhere in Knoxville we can caravan out to TOD and take a few runs and grab a bite at one of the restaraunts. Definitely need some pictures on the Tail!

gt95coupe said:
Thats it! Ive never been but I hear its pretty cool. Its known well in the Crotch rocket world.
Yep...I've wanted to take my bike up there and ride, but I've heard that you will litertally get ran out of the road with all the crotch rockets up there trying to prove who can wreck first. Now that we are in the cold season, we should get a pretty good ride in. There's two website that are based in that area where you can purchase pictures from them. They stand in certain turns of the dragon and snap pics of every vehicle that passes. Then they post them on there site. A couple of buddies of mine rode there bikes up there, then went on there site and did a print screen of the web page and cropped it out in paint. Not the best of pixel quality, but a free pic is a free pic. As far as I know, both groups are up there every weekend. Here's the sites.

http://www.dealsgap.com/ (Main webiste)
http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?storefront?b=1&c=0HH6 (Direct link to deals gap's pictures)

http://killboy.com/ (Main website)
http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/store.aspx?p=228 (Direct link to killboy's picutres)

It is heavily centered around the biker community, but I actually emailed some people at www.tailofthedragon.com and they said that they have just as many cars running as bikes nowadays. I think we should be fine if we take our time and not get too gnarly right off the bat. Also watch out for the occasional turcker. I think we should do it. Especially since most of the other regional groups don't really have anything like we do. We should really take advantage of it. I'll have to find some time to get the car cleaned since it looks like a mess, but other than that I am down.

Where should we meet? I was thinking we could head out to a restaurant over in the West Hills/Gallaher View area (perhaps at Puleo's girl?) and take some shots theres with all the LS's. I'm not really sure on how to get around too much in Knoxville since I'm only here for school, but if anyone has any other ideas, please share.

Thanks gt95coupe. T.o.D. sounds fun. Make sure you post some pics of this meet. Have fun and be careful.

So is everyone's schedule still looking good? We need to start finalizing this thing a little. I've had something come up in the schedule, but I'm working hard to get around it.

Oh, and Postal, I don't think eating Puleo's girl is such a good idea.:D J/K. Anywhere is fine by me. Just need to try and plan a place that's kinda on the way. I've never been and haven't had a chance to map it out yet. Maybe someone else know's which way we'll be head'n.

Members online

No members online now.
Back