Tennessee Members

anyone round nashville or lavergne?

so I thought I had the only mk8(modified) around here but my friends at work always ask me if i was in lavergne or smyrna when i wasn't, they tell me the car was done up like mine? any of you guys the culpret?

Copy of mark VIII 109.jpg

gt95coupe said:
what do you think about the 15th of july
I don't have anything planned at the moment unless my real job sends me to the UK for 2 weeks then.

Hey guys, did anything come of this. Hope I'm not a day late and a dollar short!

I don't have any plans on August 5th. There is normally a get together of all the local hot rods and such in Knoxville every Saturday. They meet at a big shopping center on Clinton Highway. We could do that if everyone want to show up.

GrayGhost1 said:
I don't have any plans on August 5th. There is normally a get together of all the local hot rods and such in Knoxville every Saturday. They meet at a big shopping center on Clinton Highway. We could do that if everyone want to show up.

That sounds good. As far as I know, that time slot's open for me....and while we're at it, maybe we could plan a ride for some other time while a bunch of us are together.

Ken can you give me some directions? Im not real familiar with west K-town. Also are wifes/girlfreinds coming to this or is it a dudes night?

That was going to be my next question....you beat me to it.....Actually it's kinda in the center of east and west town. Not hard to find at all. On 40E you'll pass west town, take the 640E/75N exit off of 40E, and then Clinton Hwy is like the 3rd or 4th exit. If you go to the 75N exit, you've gone one to far. Now, Ken, where is this shopping center @ off of Clinton Hwy?

The shopping center is where the old K-Mart use to be on Clinton Hwy. If you come down Merchants Road towards Clinton Hwy turn left on Clinton Hwy. Go to the next red light and turn left. You'll see an Advanced Auto there. Advanced Auto sponsors that car gathering every Saturday night.

Ok. I think I know where you're talking about.

gt95coupe, Clinton Hwy is exit 3b off of 640. Saw it tonight.

So are we planning this thing? Aug. 5th?

lets do it!

We gonna eat some where? (if its not too far PF changs is good) when is the meet going to start? are chicks coming? We might want to send out a broadcast type PM or somthing for anyone that might want to attend.

My wife said she would go, but doesn't want to be the only one there.

PF Changs is a little bit out of the way. Not real crazy about Chinese anyways, plus there is a lot of good places to eat on Merchant's Drive and on up Clinton Hwy. Both of which are just a hop, skip and a jump away.

It may be a little late to get many ppl to respond on such short notice, but it definitely wouldn't hurt anything to ask.

Boomhower said:
My wife said she would go, but doesn't want to be the only one there.

PF Changs is a little bit out of the way. Not real crazy about Chinese anyways, plus there is a lot of good places to eat on Merchant's Drive and on up Clinton Hwy. Both of which are just a hop, skip and a jump away.

It may be a little late to get many ppl to respond on such short notice, but it definitely wouldn't hurt anything to ask.

Thats cool Ill probably come up there early and go to PF changs. Its her favorite place and Chattanooga hasnt got heres finished yet. So your wife will not be the only one and anyone that wants to meet me pm me.

What time are we going to plan on meeting?

Ken, what time does the car show kick off?

People start arriving there around 7:00 pm and stay until dark. I was thinking around that time. I'll ask the boss if she wants to go to PF Changs and we can all meet there and then jet blast to Clinton Hwy.

GrayGhost1 said:
People start arriving there around 7:00 pm and stay until dark. I was thinking around that time. I'll ask the boss if she wants to go to PF Changs and we can all meet there and then jet blast to Clinton Hwy.
Do you still have my number? If you dont PM me

Well crap!!! I hate to be the dull fogy of the bunch. My wife wants to eat there all the time, but I always steer the other direction. Neither of us have ever been, she loves Chinese, and the only Chinese food I've ate is the cat and dog buffet kind. I'm sure this place is a major step up from that.

We might have some family conflicts, so if we can get that worked out, we'll plan on meeting you guys at PF Changs. If not, then I'll stop by over at the car show. What time we're you all thinking about meeting to eat, just so I can plan a little easier.

Members online

Back