Tennessee Members

Boomhower said:
Well crap!!! I hate to be the dull fogy of the bunch. My wife wants to eat there all the time, but I always steer the other direction. Neither of us have ever been, she loves Chinese, and the only Chinese food I've ate is the cat and dog buffet kind. I'm sure this place is a major step up from that.

We might have some family conflicts, so if we can get that worked out, we'll plan on meeting you guys at PF Changs. If not, then I'll stop by over at the car show. What time we're you all thinking about meeting to eat, just so I can plan a little easier.

You will enjoy it! Its a great place NOT a buffet I will probably come up a little early so it doesnt matter when you guys want to hit the changs

gt95coupe said:
Ive got there # in my phone Ill call hem tom. and see if they take resv.

update sorry bout the delay they do. so ill call them the week of and set it up what do you guys think about 5:30?

I've got company in town that weekend, so I regret that I can't make it. Someone take some pics and HAVE FUN!

That stinks Bill.

I know it's short notice, but does anyone else feel up to par for a joy ride? The more, the merrier. Hopefully we can do this again sometime soon, only with a little more response time for everyone.

I do know of couple of dates that are just around the corner. Aug. 11, 12, and 13th. Right Ken!!!:D ......Refer to post #15 of this thread.

I happen to be on kville today for work and ate there and made the resv for 6 but ill change it first thing in the morn.

gt95coupe said:
I happen to be on kville today for work and ate there and made the resv for 6 but ill change it first thing in the morn.

What time? There'll be 2 of us.

We finally got together tonight for our first annual Tennessee meet. Eventhough we only had three members there we still had a great time. We first met at PF Chang's on Kingston Pike for a great dinner and then headed to the Advance Auto Saturday Night Car Gathering on Clinton Hwy. It was a muggy night so we didn't stay very long but we saw some great looking cars and our LS's were part of it. We hope to have these more often and want more participation. If you are interested in the next meet let us know here or PM me. Below are two pics of our cars. Members meeting were gt95coupe (Danny Norton), Boomhower (Brandon Barnard) and GrayGhost1 (yours truly!).

lvcmeet 001.jpg

lvcmeet 002.jpg

Knoxville Happenings

Hey guys. I saw there are a few of us LS folks here in Knoxville. Me and my roomate were gona try and run Tail of the Dragon sometime around October 14-15 (TENTATIVELY). If you don't know what it is its an old highway running from Tennessee to North Carolina and it's less than an hour south of Knoxville. It's an 11 mile two-lane road with over 300 turns. The website can be found here. My roomate will be running an '03 BMW 325 and I'll be in my '02 LSE. If y'all are interested, we could set up a small outing. We could meet up somewhere in town and caravan out to TOD and do a few runs up and down the highway, and maybe grab something to eat along the way. It'd be a great photo opportunity (imagine a photo of 4-5 LS's running TOD in a row). Of course it wouldn't be restricted to LS owners. Anyway if anyone in Knoxville is interested let me know and we'll see what we can come up with.

BTW does anyone know of any other LSE's in Knoxville. I found another LSE on a UT Campus Garage (exact twin of mine, except with duct tape (wtf?) on the lower grill) and I havent seen them on here. They should definitely get involved.

It sounds good to me Im not sure about the date yet. I could meet you kville guys at the exit for the TOD then we could eat afterwards or whatever.

I got to thinking today that we should meet up one more time before the weather stays nasty for the winter. Any bites?

Boomhower said:
I got to thinking today that we should meet up one more time before the weather stays nasty for the winter. Any bites?
Anytime!

No weekend or night classes, but I do work a weekend job. If we can do it on a Saturday around lunchtime, I can still make it to work by 5. If that's not convenient, I can do dinner time any day during the week except Wednesday and Friday.

postalUT said:
If I can fit it around my work and class schedule I'm always down!

I'm sure it would be on a weekend. Do you have any weekend or night classes?

I can't this weekend either. I'd say let's plan it for a few weeks out that way maybe it will give some others time to see this thread a plan on coming.

Members online

No members online now.
Back