Tennessee Members

Cool just west of you down I-40 here in Jackson :)

:L
Slowly working the bugs outta my newly acquired 93 Mark VIII

Chattanooga tn here I have a lincoln LS. There is a member named greyghost1 who lives in knoxville and owns lskoncepts.com. Just thought youd like to know

I'm in Knoxville :)

1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC
1973 DeTomaso Pantera
2002 ATK 260LQ
1997 ATK 605DS
1971 Yamaha DT1 250

Knoxvegas baby! It was 60 here today but too bad it's about to change!

Nashville.

Perhaps we should all get together sometime in the next couple months. I don't mind driving to Knoxville.

Have a good one! :)

new member nashville via chicago, nobody gets my accent.
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII just retired from being a d/d. I love having disposable cash to work on my car. Mods completed: Cold air kit, Heavy Duty Trans with stage 2 shift kit, 4.10 gears, 2.5 inch dbl x true duals, B&M electronic shift controller. Mods to be completed this summer: headers, 3200-3500 stall,chip,powertrax no slip system, battery relocation. On wish list:rims/tires, body kit with side exhaust exit, supercharger, stage 2 cams, stage 2 heads.
in my opinion the first major mod would be open the exhaust then put the gears in.
let's get this thing going in nashville.

if anyone lives in east tn. im gonna be on the dragon aka route 129 for people not familiar, drop me a pm if your intrested in making a few runs with me

Hey there ya'll.. Murfreesboro here.. I agree, lets get a meet going somewhere.. if nothing else, lets do it on a weekend and meet at the drag strip one weekend..

Ok all you Tennessee members! There will be a NOPI Southeastern Car Show in Knoxville, TN on August 11, 12 and 13. It will be held at the Chilhowee Park all three days. I plan to be there all three days and would love to have other LvC members commit to this event. This would be a great place to show off your proud Lincoln or Cadillac. The more the merrier! I am trying to work with event staff to have a special location for our members. Please make plans now to attend. Also, this is not just for Tennessee members but for all members. Below is a list of classes projected to be at the the show:

1) Street - Allows minor bolt on upgrades but no full body kits or radical wings
2) Custom - Allows any bolt on accessories and upgrades, any bolt on body mods and shaved bodywork
3) Wild - All Show - Chopped, suicide doors, tilt fronts, and anything goes.
4) JDM Style - "Japanese Domestic Market", Cars styled after Japanese versions - Engine Swapped Cars
5) Hybrid - Engine swapped Cars with other than OEM engines
6) Classic - Older models not in specific classes
7) NOPI CHIC - Optional Womans class

You can visit their show events area here for more info:

http://www.nopi.com/nopi_2k6_shed.htm

I am up for going to that show. I probably wont enter my car though... Unless ken wants to donate exhaust, body kit, CAI and those wheels with the engaved center caps!:xmas: . Look on the bright side Ken If you donate you can write it off in your taxes next year!:D

gt95coupe said:
I am up for going to that show. I probably wont enter my car though... Unless ken wants to donate exhaust, body kit, CAI and those wheels with the engaved center caps!:xmas: . Look on the bright side Ken If you donate you can write it off in your taxes next year!:D
LOL! Yeah, I'm not running a charity organization here!! However, just because you don't have all that on your car doesn't mean you can not enter. Look at this way it guarantees you a parking spot inside the event all three days.

HTRDLNC said:
Hey there ya'll.. Murfreesboro here.. I agree, lets get a meet going somewhere.. if nothing else, lets do it on a weekend and meet at the drag strip one weekend..

GrayGhost1 said:
Ok all you Tennessee members! There will be a NOPI Southeastern Car Show in Knoxville, TN on August 11, 12 and 13. It will be held at the Chilhowee Park all three days. I plan to be there all three days and would love to have other LvC members commit to this event. This would be a great place to show off your proud Lincoln or Cadillac. The more the merrier! I am trying to work with event staff to have a special location for our members. Please make plans now to attend. Also, this is not just for Tennessee members but for all members. Below is a list of classes projected to be at the the show:

1) Street - Allows minor bolt on upgrades but no full body kits or radical wings
2) Custom - Allows any bolt on accessories and upgrades, any bolt on body mods and shaved bodywork
3) Wild - All Show - Chopped, suicide doors, tilt fronts, and anything goes.
4) JDM Style - "Japanese Domestic Market", Cars styled after Japanese versions - Engine Swapped Cars
5) Hybrid - Engine swapped Cars with other than OEM engines
6) Classic - Older models not in specific classes
7) NOPI CHIC - Optional Womans class

Sounds like we have a meeting place. Anyone up for it. Not yet convinced myself to enter though. My younger brother plans on it. He has a ricer:confused:

gt95coupe, Where in Chatt. are you located? My wife is from Athens bout 30 min. North. We're usually in the area at least once a month.

Boomhower said:
gt95coupe, Where in Chatt. are you located? My wife is from Athens bout 30 min. North. We're usually in the area at least once a month.
I live off 58hwy, but im all over the place. Next time your down we can meet at books a million or somthing.:D

gt95coupe said:
I live off 58hwy, but im all over the place. Next time your down we can meet at books a million or somthing.:D

Sounds good. I'll see if I can't find out the next time we plan on going that way.

Hey whats up I'm new here. I'm in morristown and I need to hook up with more cadillac/lincoln people. Almost everybody I know here drives a red ford truck. I'm from M.I. so I hate this.

Anyway I'm planning on taking a couple of my caddys to the car show, sounds like it could be a good one.

Anytime you want to set something up let me know. I'm in Knoxville so there are numerous places to meet here.

Members online

No members online now.
Back