Tennessee Members

I was actually looking forward to getting some dramatic Car and Driver like pictures and getting them framed

We can always get some good shots on our February run. SOMEONE BRING A CAMERA!!!!!!

I ran into that kid we saw in the Lexus when we went up there. Apparently he lives in the same apartments as me. He said he ran it again that day and saw a bike dip coming from the opposite direction. Guy was alright but really shook up. His riding jacket and pants really saved him from some nasty road rash. Some scratches on the fairing and a bent exhaust tube. WEAR A HELMET!!!

I got a camera and will definitely bring it. It has a decent video recorder (640x480) on it too. I can see if a friend wants to come with me and maybe he'll stand on a corner and take a few pics/vids.

Well Eric, for what its worth, I tried to clean up Danny's pics. They should be posted below but let me know if you don't see them. Danny, was one of your passenger side angel eyes off in the original front-view pic?
Right_side_of_LS's_copy.jpg

Front_view_of_LS's_copy.jpg

the angel eyes dont like cold weather. If its cold sometimes the wont light but after you run the low beams for 5-10 minuted they will it up.

Hey guys.. I picked up a 99' TC Tuesday.. If anyone wants to hook up, let me know. Please inform me of any meetings, etc as well! Thanks.

Where exactly will the meet be? And what day- still the first week of Feb. Im assuming. Also, I see most of you have LS's- you wouldnt mind a TC would you? Lastly, whats the age range (I could care less, but others sometimes dislike vast differences-- Im 20). Thanks.

xRellx said:
Where exactly will the meet be? And what day- still the first week of Feb. Im assuming. Also, I see most of you have LS's- you wouldnt mind a TC would you? Lastly, whats the age range (I could care less, but others sometimes dislike vast differences-- Im 20). Thanks.

It's not gonna bother me at all. We've been trying to find a few more ppl to meet out with us, and this is a Lincoln forum. It just worked out that the ones of us that have met out before had LS's.

I'm 25, Danny(gt95coupe) is 27, Eric(postalUT) I'm thinking he told me 20, (9enisP) I don't know, and Ken(grayghost1) is 39. But everybody's young at heart, right Ken;). These are the ppl that I'm pretty sure will be making it out this time.

I think the plans as of now are to meet in Knoxville somewhere to eat on 2/10/07, then ride over to the tail of the dragon on Hwy 129 close to Maryville. Nothing has been finilized yet so keep checking back here for the rest of the details.

Boomhower said:
It's not gonna bother me at all. We've been trying to find a few more ppl to meet out with us, and this is a Lincoln forum. It just worked out that the ones of us that have met out before had LS's.

I'm 25, Danny(gt95coupe) is 27, Eric(postalUT) I'm thinking he told me 20, (9enisP) I don't know, and Ken(grayghost1) is 39. But everybody's young at heart, right Ken;). These are the ppl that I'm pretty sure will be making it out this time.

I think the plans as of now are to meet in Knoxville somewhere to eat on 2/10/07, then ride over to the tail of the dragon on Hwy 129 close to Maryville. Nothing has been finilized yet so keep checking back here for the rest of the details.
Actually, I'm 38 but who's counting huh?

Sounds good to me. I'm not extremely familiar with K'ville so ya'll should decide where we meet.

GrayGhost1 said:
Actually, I'm 38 but who's counting huh?

Sorry, I was going off of your profile, but I guess the new year screwed me up a little....Still young at heart though, right? :D

gt95coupe said:
I think we had decided on feb 3rd its a saturday

The 3rd works best for me. That's the date I've been saving in the calender.

As plans are now, I'll be there, baring some unforeseeable occurrence.

As for eating, would you all think we'd be better off eating/meeting on the West end of Knoxville, somewhere around Turkey Creek(Lovell Rd exit for those unfamiliar). They have a lot to choose from now, and we'd be a hop, skip, and a jump away from Pellissippi Pkwy (140), which will run us back over to Maryville, and be on our way to the dragon. That is still the plans, right? I'm thinking of a time around 11 am for a little earlier lunch. That'd give us a little more daylight (for pictures and such). Last time we meet around 12, but didn't leave the restaurant until around 2 (?), didn't we Danny.:N:joke big guy......Also does anybody have anything else in mind that they'd like to do while we're out. The last time we meet in Maryville and rode up to the dragon, we were only gone for a few hours. Any one have any other idea's as to something else we can do?

Turkey Creek on the 3rd sounds good to me. I'll eat just about anything so whatever restaurant y'all choose is fine for me. Noon's a good time to meet as its about an hour away from TOD which will give us some time for some group shots and a few fun runs.

I didnt think anything about the dragon.. In that case guys, I will be there, but more than likely on the bike, unless I decide to put a hitch on the car

xRellx said:
I didnt think anything about the dragon.. In that case guys, I will be there, but more than likely on the bike, unless I decide to put a hitch on the car

Bike? In Feb?.....O wait, it should be getting back up around 70 by then. Should make for a good ride for ya.:D

Any time is good for me. I'll probably come up there the night before anyway and stay with a friend. We'll probably go out to the bars/clubs the night before if any of you guys wanna join us. I haven't seen the night life there yet, but there's gotta be something around UT.:Beer

Members online

No members online now.
Back