Supercharged Ls V8

Is there alot of people who could fabricate this manifold? I didnt know this was a custom manifold lol. I just want to make my car faster either that or im 130 down the hole.

There are many people who could fabricate a custom intake manifold for your supercharger. You just have to locate someone that is close to you.

Go to http://www.rfqwork.com/ if you want to be hooked up with someone to do a custom job like this for you. That site has over 2,000 members so you should be able to find one somewhat local to you.

There are many people who could fabricate a custom intake manifold for your supercharger. You just have to locate someone that is close to you.

Go to http://www.rfqwork.com/ if you want to be hooked up with someone to do a custom job like this for you. That site has over 2,000 members so you should be able to find one somewhat local to you.

Im confused with this whole thing lol. Is it possible to use the intake manifold of the sc tbird on a ls and just bolt it on. without fabrication of a new manifold or do you have to fabricate one in order to use the m90 to a ls?

I know it is a long read - but read this thread from the start - I explained everything that I made, had made or bought.

Hopefully you'll have something thrown together soon... that will be do-able on an 03. While the turbo is nice... I have the eibach's on my car and don't want to take them off! (I read the issue with the plumbing of the rear mount turbo being a clearance problem) Anyhow, I certainly want an M90 on my car!!

looks like my holiday plans have changed.... I'm not heading home to Canada (wife's passport expired and could not get it renewed in time) - so if the weather hold up here in Austin I'll take some new vidslater this week.

:whatever: yep I'm having trouble finding the time. Never got time off work over the holidays - even worked Chirstmas... Dark outside when I go to work, dark outsidie when I come home from work ;(

My oldest boy is coming to visit this week - I'm off work - so I'll should be able to post something. My pregnant wife has not been too interested in taping my LS doing burnouts while holding off the 3yr old....

I have a couple of the Lotus guys coming in to get help sorting their cars - so it should be a good ol' car week.

I got to meet jgfish97 last weekend - he popped into the garage. His HID/Angel Eyes with body color matched bezels are awesome. jgfish97 - it was good to meet you!

It's all good - I love showing off my car - I should be making a point of posting more movies....

lol i know I sound desperate here but is it possible to use the stock manifold for the s/c setup or would that just turn into a under the hood pipe bomb when it hits boost?

well - a little treaser....

My oldest son was in town for a week, I took off work and we worked on cars..... my cars, the neighbours' cars, even a guy who just bought a Lotus S4 drove down and we sorted it out....

Here is a treaser pic and youtube of my LS.......
burnout.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wy7MsXpESo

You're such a show off! :D

Looks like the SC is working fine. Got any numbers with it yet?

Any 1/4 mile slips to post. You made a post a while back that sounded like you did kinda.

I know the traction is got to be limited but still would like to see how she moved down a 1320.

Members online

No members online now.
Back