Speedster/Tire Sale Problem...Satisfied RESOLUTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are just talking junk trying to lighten the mood in here, if you are going to dix this then dont mind any of it. You would have done the same thing if this happened to you.

They are just talking junk trying to lighten the mood in here, if you are going to dix this then dont mind any of it. You would have done the same thing if this happened to you.

oh I know. I will resolve this with no problems.

I love how he is going to give me back $970. If I'm gonna be Philly National Fukkin Bank I want my $1000 plus interest. Usually a person would get charged two points a week for a loan. That would be compounded weekly.

I only knew this guys first name at 11 am this morning. So I think my info is coming along.

uh, 970.00 is what I got after paypal took their 3% so thank paypal!

i actually think he is a good guy,but maybe desperate times called for desperate measures.

i am not saying it was right to do, i know i would be furious myself.

i just think there is more to it than we know.

it really sucks to ruin a rep over 1k.

good luck with the refund.

Thank you!

When I get the wheels or a shipping number, I got no problem tossing you like another hundred bucks since shipping is gonna cost so much. I apologize for flaming you on here, but it sure seems like a classic scam. You give a little money back and then wait for the 45 days to expire and I'm screwed.

When I get the wheels or a shipping number, I got no problem tossing you like another hundred bucks since shipping is gonna cost so much. I apologize for flaming you on here, but it sure seems like a classic scam. You give a little money back and then wait for the 45 days to expire and I'm screwed.
That sounds good! I will send you the tracking number and then we can hash out shipping costs. I am a man of my word, you will get your wheels.

i stayed outta this cuz i figured there was more to the story. i dont see someone coming on here for 2 years just to start ripping people off now. i hope all works out and everyones name is cleared

A little advise. Pm a MOD and let them know what's going on before posting a thread and bashing starts on that member.

A little advise. Pm a MOD and let them know what's going on before posting a thread and bashing starts on that member.

What is a MOD gonna do? Beg him to ship the wheels for the good of the site.

I paid for the wheels on the 1st. Right off the bat he tells me he cannot ship the wheels til the 7th. On the 11th I Pm him and say I gave the wrong zipcode(91761 when it should be 61761). My bad. He says he got caught up at work and has not shipped them. On the 16th I ask again for a tracking number. I get no response. The next day I ask him how long he would wait before filing a pay-pal claim if he were me. He says he is sorry and will ship them on the 20th. On the 20th I get the PM about giving me only $970 back in increments.

What would you think? This is unsecured money. I was not going to wait for a MOD to do anything/nothing. I called pay-pal and let everyone here know what the hell was going on. Are the MODs gonna give me back my $1000 when I get ripped off? IF that is the case, I will PM them next time this happens.

If he didn't want to get bashed, he should have manned up and sent the damn wheels. Or maybe asked me to throw a little extra loot toward shipping.
Not tell me that I'm out 30 bucks and I can't have it all back at once. I know pay-pal takes a cut, but if you don't give someone their goods or services, that fee is on you. Why would I pay 30 bucks to loan him money for a few weeks? Not to mention pay fees on the $970 he would be sending back. :q:q:q:q that.

Tell you what. When you think your getting ripped off, you PM a MOD. See how far that gets you.

you have the option to send money through paypal as a personal payment, then no one looses any money and paypal gets none of it! alot of people dont know this exsists through paypal.

yes if you pay for something and dont get it you can put in a claim, my wife thinks you have 60 days

you have the option to send money through paypal as a personal payment, then no one looses any money and paypal gets none of it! alot of people dont know this exsists through paypal.

I'm pretty sure that's only if it's coming from your existing balance...

45 days. I have a claim against him until I get the full g or a tracking number, but your money is really only theft proof 100% with ebay. If you win your claim, you get what pay-pal can get you. They are not gonna pay you out of their pocket.

I learned to use a credit card for big purchases. If things go wrong, dispute it with the CC company. They will return the money, and will leave paypal to figure it out.

I did put it on a CC. I hope I don't have to go to that, but its not looking good. My mother actually put it on her card as an early christmas present for me(She's pissed more than I am).

Can you file a claim on the money when you don't get your goods/services?

If you send it as personal/Gift you CANNOT get a refund. That is why they dont take fees. Absolutely no work can be done to recover the funds.

Look it up, Play it safe :confused:

If you send it as personal/Gift you CANNOT get a refund. That is why they dont take fees. Absolutely no work can be done to recover the funds.

Look it up, Play it safe :confused:

I sent it as a payment for goods. I didn't think you could recover funds that is why I asked Jamie that.

He says hes gonna make good on the deal.

My mom's the one who found his facebook page yesterday. She just sent me a text saying that its Fort Knoxed now. She said his bio says he hates liars and cheaters and backstabbers. I really hope this works out.

My mom's the one who found his facebook page yesterday. She just sent me a text saying that its Fort Knoxed now. She said his bio says he hates liars and cheaters and backstabbers. I really hope this works out.

philly, I know you have been waiting a while and I understand that it is a grand you / your mother has floating around out there but I do think he'll make good on it. Again, it's none of my business and I would feel the same way if I had that much out of pocket. I think it's all going to turn out fine. If you don't have a tracking number before the week is out, then I'd do what you feel you have to do.

Hope it all works out for you.

Did she read the part where I like long walks on the beach and ice cream with pecans on it?? I feel like and internet star with everyone knowing all this stuff about me! I had no idea that my facebook profile was open to the public so thank your mother for me! You will have your wheels and a tracking number by the weeks end! Hell, I'll even post it on here for everyone to see! Jamie, I dealt with you before and even spoke over the phone a few times! Did I seem like a d*ck to you? There is no need to drag this out on here much longer! The wheels will be sent and you will be happy with them for the amount of money your mom spent! I will inbox you if the shipping price gets out of my range like we discussed. Back to work now!

Last edited:
Oh yeah, my sign is libra and my favorite color is blue! I am 6'3" and weigh 252 lbs with blue eyes and dirty blonde hair.........ha ha! Just screwing around!

also, if anyone missed it, in an earlier post "Omen" said we can have his girlfriend.

Can you post pictures for us to decide?

LOL

J/K

i hope this is all over soon so we can get back to progress threads and cool crap

Last edited by a moderator:
also, if anyone missed it, in an earlier post "omen" said we can have his girlfriend.

Can you post pictures for us to decide?

LOL

J/K

i hope this is all over soon so we can get back to progress threads and cool crap

lol! I don't think she would like me to post pic b/c she considers herself "fat" from having my daughter 4 months ago:eek: lol! Yes, this will be over by this weekend and time to move on to the cool crap:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back