Speedster/Tire Sale Problem...Satisfied RESOLUTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Omen", if I had the slightest doubt about you as a person, I would not have bought the wheels in the first place. I read all of your old posts. The world is so full of people trying to rip a person off. Especially the internet. I am sorry for posting the thread, but I wasn't gonna let my mom have a stroke about this.

Oh and pecan ice cream is nasty.

When this is over is will ask a MOD to delete this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
"The Omen", if I had the slightest doubt about you as a person, I would not have bought the wheels in the first place. I read all of your old posts. The world is so full of people trying to rip a person off. Especially the internet. I am sorry for posting the thread, but I wasn't gonna let my mom have a stroke about this.

Oh and pecan ice cream is nasty.

When this is over is will ask a MOD to delete this thread.

Jesus Jones....why is you mom involved anyway?
How old are you?

How about getting a MOD to delete it now? It is not serving any purpose at all really.

Mods know about this thread, they will do with it what they see fit.

Jesus Jones....why is you mom involved anyway?
How old are you?=QUOTE]

If you would have read it all my mom paid for them with her credit card and it was her pay-pal account. I don't have a pay-pal account and when I asked my mom to use hers, she just bought the wheel and said Merry Christmas, act surprised.

I paid The Omen $1000 for his Speedstars and tires. After 3 weeks of excuses about why they haven't shipped.

I get this PM from him.

I read this.

Maybe your mom should call "Omen".
She could ground him or put him in a corner.

You read the other posts, you just missed it. Its ok it happens.

No reason to read the whole thing.
This whole thread is waste of space.

Because your mom thought 3 weeks was too long to get her wheels you trashed "Omen'"s name.
Deleting this won't change that.

Some peoples kids... :rolleyes:
"Omen", enjoy your daughter.
Not everyone here thinks your a scammer.

Some of us know what its like to have kids and what it will do to a budget.

I was going to buy a few things from some guy on here and he wanted me to pay as a gift! Well before all this stuff happened on here I was cool with it! Now I asked him if he wanted me to pay as a payment and he has not gotten back to me. But forreal if I paid a thousand dollars for something and got any kind of run around, I would be hot! I've got two kids and I cannot afford to lose a penny right now! So I would be bashing, searching, hunting, fightin, killin, and all the other crazy stuff until I got mine! So Philly I don't blame you a bit, even if The Omen is'nt a scammer! I just can't have money floating around like that and I understand not too many people can! Hell, when I did have all kinds of money about a year ago I was still hunting folks down when they owed me a thousand dollars!!! ~~Money out of sight will cause a fight~~ That is a good saying! I hope everything gets worked out soon and anyone planning on selling something over the internet should take parts of this situation as a learning experience. If you are going to sell something, make sure you get everything in order before you even post it for sale! Ex. Shipping costs, who's going to ship it, how you have to package the items, etc..! This way there is no surprises when you don't make as much money as you planned on making and the customer is'nt waiting on you to try and save money on shipping because you did'nt have all of that squared away! That is what I would do anyways! I don't need to go through an experience like this, that is just plain common sense!

Last edited:
Man that is hard to read.

He is not out any money...his mom is.

Is that a little bit easier to read? Well it was all his deal, not his moms! So therefore he is really the one in control of it all! All she did was pay for it as a "Christmas gift"! So that means she gave him a thousand dollars for Christmas and he bought rims with it! So therefore it is basically his money!

Situations change every day bro! It's what happens sometimes! I know I would be a little angry if this were me but I did keep in contact with him throughout this whole thing. I was only trying to save myself some loot for shipping so shoot me for that! I work away from home and at times I am gone for a week or so and only home one day to get my s*it sorted out before I go back to work! I have a 4 month old baby and my girl has two kids of her own so things get hectic! I have dealt with other members on here as far as parts and NEVER d*cked anyone over! I don't expect everyone to understand the circumstance nor do I care if people like me or not! The deal is between philly and myself and it will be resolved and he will be happy!

No reason to read the whole thing.
This whole thread is waste of space.

Because your mom thought 3 weeks was too long to get her wheels you trashed "omen's" name.
Deleting this won't change that.

Some peoples kids... :rolleyes:

"Omen", enjoy your daughter.
Not everyone here thinks your a scammer.

Some of us know what its like to have kids and what it will do to a budget.

Thanks bro! some people have to be judge,jury and executioner all in one microsecond!

Is that a little bit easier to read?
No.

It looks like an ink blob.
Well it was all his deal, not his moms! So therefore he is really the one in control of it all! All she did was pay for it as a "Christmas gift"! So that means she gave him a thousand dollars for Christmas and he bought rims with it! So therefore it is basically his money!

Let me help you connect the dots.
Mr. 420 is out nothing.

If by some odd chance these speedstars never showed up... Mommy would get him something else for Xmas.
Mommy is in control here.

The only thing 420 lost is his patience.

Thanks bro! some people have to be judge,jury and executioner all in one microsecond!

No problem.
I would have jumped on those speedstars but I got a great deal on some cobra r's
DSCN1586.jpg

I'm curious how many other people get a $1,000 christmas gift from Mom? I sure as hell don't, lucky bastage!

Oh yeah, my sign is libra and my favorite color is blue! I am 6'3" and weigh 252 lbs with blue eyes and dirty blonde hair.........ha ha! Just screwing around!
Sounds shexy. :p

I have avoided posting cause I figured we would get to this point fairly soon.

Only thing I can add is I sold someone on here wheels before. The shipping ended up being $60 more then I thought it would be but I told him I would ship that week so I shipped. I didnt ask for more money cause I told him it would be $XXX ammount with shipping. Thats why I wont ship large items any more. I always have to pay more out of pocket and its just not worth it to me.

I've stayed out of this, but I will add a few things. Shipping arangements, cost and dates to be shipped by need to be worked out before money changes hands. Money is not yours to spend until the item is shipped.
As far as money amounts to be refunded, Paypal fees are the responsibility of the seller. Three weeks is too long to ship. If you are not ready to ship within a week, you are not ready to sell.
Everyone throwing their size around needs to stop. There are a lot of us big fuggers here. I'm 6'2 315 myself and a former powerlifter, correctional officer etc, but so what?
Making such comparisons is juvenile and a variant of who has the biggest e-penis. This thread needs to be locked and if needed a new one started when resolved.

I've stayed out of this, but I will add a few things. Shipping arangements, cost and dates to be shipped by need to be worked out before money changes hands. Money is not yours to spend until the item is shipped.
As far as money amounts to be refunded, Paypal fees are the responsibility of the seller. Three weeks is too long to ship. If you are not ready to ship within a week, you are not ready to sell.
Everyone throwing their size around needs to stop. There are a lot of us big fuggers here. I'm 6'2 315 myself and a former powerlifter, correctional officer etc, but so what?
Making such comparisons is juvenile and a variant of who has the biggest e-penis. This thread needs to be locked and if needed a new one started when resolved.

ok! and? I am not trying to throw my "size" around first of all! I was just trying to make light of the subject. It will be resolved and everyone can move on.....Mr Correctional Officer:D

LOL...its not a perfect world.

gallery_2543_17_1099216190.jpg

I am going to take the day off tomorrow (got approved to use a vacation day) drive home, package the wheels/tires and drive them over to the ups store. I just want to make good on this already and put this thread to bed once and for all!

Send him his money back and ill give you the extra 30 dollar paypal fees :) and pick em up sunday... Seriously tho all he needed to do was look at your recent posts to see that you just had a kid and that your life is hectic... and on top of that, he would see that you are on here daily to answer any questions before posting this flame post on here.

Send him his money back and ill give you the extra 30 dollar paypal fees :) and pick em up sunday... Seriously tho all he needed to do was look at your recent posts to see that you just had a kid and that your life is hectic... and on top of that, he would see that you are on here daily to answer any questions before posting this flame post on here.
I would have rather just sold them locally...trust me! Then I wouldn't have to deal with shipping. I am a man of my word and he did pay for them fair and square so it's only fair that I send him the wheels. yeah, the flame thread wasn't needed but he was nervous about the transaction and I can understand that. Paypal just pissed all over me without having the courtesy of calling it rain today so now I have to straighten all this out with them. If for some unknown reason this falls through, you will be the first to know. Thanks

No.

It looks like an ink blob.

Let me help you connect the dots.
Mr. 420 is out nothing.

If by some odd chance these speedstars never showed up... Mommy would get him something else for Xmas.
Mommy is in control here.

The only thing 420 lost is his patience.

Just because my mom wanted to buy them does not mean I'm out nothing. If this were between me and yourself. You would be pissed at me if I told you that you were not getiing the rims and only getting part of your money back in increments.

I never lost patience. I got a PM saying I was not getting the damn wheels and he didn't have my money. Anyone of you would be pissed off if you got the damn PM I posted at the start of the thread.

Before you respond to this thread read that PM again. I get no info on when he will pay these increments of monies. If he would have said I'll send you all your money right away, I'd have been fine with it.

I have a kid and a pregnant wife. I work two jobs and have two rental properties that I have to maintain. Everyone has obligations in life. I kept my end of the agreement and even said I will put another hundred toward omen's end, yet I'm the dick. Well if I ahve to be a dick to get what my mom spent her hard earned money on, then so be it. I'll send him a Bennigans coupon with my apology.

Omen you basically called me a dick on page 2, why the :q:q:q:q am i a dick? when he said he found out info about you, i merely said wow congrats facebook is a wondeful tool, anyone who puts their info on facebook can be seen its pretty easy, basically i was saying woopy!! secondly , i keep dragging this out? the last thing i said was lets sit back and see what happens now, again, another basically ok man stfu and let it ride no sense on keeping this thread going, i wasnt draggin :q:q:q:q out, it was my sarcastic way of saying ok philly enough for now, just sit back and relax, but, i guess now i am a dick to you, thats cool, honestly, i didnt buy wheels from you, you dont have my money, so i could give a :q:q:q:q less how it turns out!!!!

I don't think he was calling you a dick. He asked if you thought he was a dick in your transaction(s) with him. The dragging it out comment was probably meant for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back